• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eden Cafe

Bryn chuckled at Ash's comment. "Sorry Ash." She heard two new voices in the main area. "Well, either the new recruits are here, or we have two new customers. Either way, Zach, you need to go. I'm coming too." She hopped up from her chair, and strode out into the café. "Aye, Zach, it is the new ones." She walked towards the two. "Hi there," she looked down at her wrist, "Marcus and Harumi, and welcome to the café! Marcus, you will be working with Zach over there," she pointed to Zach, "and Harumi, you'll be coming with me. The other two staff are Ashley, the cook, and Mia, the bartender. Alright, let's go!"

@AnarchyReins @The Otaku Diaries @Phantasia @dragonsfire @ShadowSketches

Chit said:
Bryn chuckled at Ash's comment. "Sorry Ash." She heard two new voices in the main area. "Well, either the new recruits are here, or we have two new customers. Either way, Zach, you need to go. I'm coming too." She hopped up from her chair, and strode out into the café. "Aye, Zach, it is the new ones." She walked towards the two. "Hi there," she looked down at her wrist, "Marcus and Harumi, and welcome to the café! Marcus, you will be working with Zach over there," she pointed to Zach, "and Harumi, you'll be coming with me. The other two staff are Ashley, the cook, and Mia, the bartender. Alright, let's go!"
@AnarchyReins @The Otaku Diaries @Phantasia @dragonsfire @ShadowSketches
"U-Uh yes!" Harumi nervously said, hoping that she wasn't in trouble and followed the female quietly.

He looks at Ashly now thinking of a Gorgon Incubus baby and shivers "What do you mean by going insane" He peeks outside seeing the customer repeatedly starts glaring at the table and laughing menacingly. He quickly follows behind Bryn stopping only to refill the cup with some of the tea he hid, he slows down as he sees the new employe "Umm ok hi...Marcus?" he waves and walks to Marcus "Well welcome to the Eden Café" Smiling as he sees Harumi with a really quite and shy soul slightly lost, only an angel could."Well may as well start, just go over to Mia or just get either Ashly/Ash they both now how to brew it not as good" He walks away now seeing the unsteady customer while serving some of the other customers as he gives the last one he walks back over to the eye patched-guy.

dragonsfire said:
He looks at Ashly now thinking of a Gorgon Incubus baby and shivers "What do you mean by going insane" He peeks outside seeing the customer repeatedly starts glaring at the table and laughing menacingly. He quickly follows behind Bryn stopping only to refill the cup with some of the tea he hid, he slows down as he sees the new employe "Umm ok hi...Marcus?" he waves and walks to Marcus "Well welcome to the Eden Café" Smiling as he sees Harumi with a really quite and shy soul slightly lost, only an angel could."Well may as well start, just go over to Mia or just get either Ashly/Ash they both now how to brew it not as good" He walks away now seeing the unsteady customer while serving some of the other customers as he gives the last one he walks back over to the eye patched-guy.
Harumi peeked her head out the counter, only her eyes are showing and her hands trying to keep her on the counter. She smiled at the male and quietly waved.

~Cobalt~

Cobalt shifted his eyes to the male, "Hello again." He hummed, chair tipped back and his clunky platform boots placed on the table. "How can I help you? I do believe that waiters are to come over when I have a request." He hummed, quietly. Noticing the woman waving at the waiter he pointed at her, "Is she your girlfriend? You could do so much better." He tutted, smirking at he teenager, still laughing under his breath.

@dragonsfire

Phantasia said:

~Cobalt~

Cobalt shifted his eyes to the male, "Hello again." He hummed, chair tipped back and his clunky platform boots placed on the table. "How can I help you? I do believe that waiters are to come over when I have a request." He hummed, quietly. Noticing the woman waving at the waiter he pointed at her, "Is she your girlfriend? You could do so much better." He tutted, smirking at he teenager, still laughing under his breath.

@dragonsfire
Harumi glared at the male. "N-no I'm not his girlfriend!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms before sinking back down behind the counter.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"U-Uh yes!" Harumi nervously said, hoping that she wasn't in trouble and followed the female quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Bryn walked out the door, and on to the streets. She motioned for Harumi to follow her, then began walking. She glanced around as they walked, watching where they were going. "We are going to the market, to pick up a few...items. It might be a bit overwhelming at first, it is quite large." She looked over to the left, and saw a bakery. They had a few minuets left till they reached their destination. "So, tell me about yourself."

Chit said:
Bryn walked out the door, and on to the streets. She motioned for Harumi to follow her, then began walking. She glanced around as they walked, watching where they were going. "We are going to the market, to pick up a few...items. It might be a bit overwhelming at first, it is quite large." She looked over to the left, and saw a bakery. They had a few minuets left till they reached their destination. "So, tell me about yourself."
Harumi followed closely behind the female. "U-um. Well. I have an older sister but she passed away during an accident.... And well, now her soul is in my body. Unfortunately I can't talk to her because she takes over this body and I can't meet her!" She whined the last sentence.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]Harumi followed closely behind the female. "U-um. Well. I have an older sister but she passed away during an accident.... And well, now her soul is in my body. Unfortunately I can't talk to her because she takes over this body and I can't meet her!" She whined the last sentence.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I'm sorry about that.." They turned down an alleyway. "Well, my name is Bryn, by the way. You seem fairly shy, so I'd advise staying away from Zach, the male waiter with the blond hair. He's the exact opposite of shy." She chuckled a bit, before continuing. "Let's see, anything else. Oh yeah, romance with your co-workers is alright, so long as it doesn't get in the way of your work."

Chit said:
"Oh, I'm sorry about that.." They turned down an alleyway. "Well, my name is Bryn, by the way. You seem fairly shy, so I'd advise staying away from Zach, the male waiter with the blond hair. He's the exact opposite of shy." She chuckled a bit, before continuing. "Let's see, anything else. Oh yeah, romance with your co-workers is alright, so long as it doesn't get in the way of your work."
"I'm not really into romance.... Oh right! My sister is named Aki, she is the entire opposite of being shy when she didn't pass away. Well at least that's what I remember!" Harumi noticed a bakery near by and she tugged on the female's shirt lightly. "C-can we go to the bakery?"

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"I'm not really into romance.... Oh right! My sister is named Aki, she is the entire opposite of being shy when she didn't pass away. Well at least that's what I remember!" Harumi noticed a bakery near by and she tugged on the female's shirt lightly. "C-can we go to the bakery?"

[/QUOTE]
"Uh..sure. Human bakeries are too sweet, for me, but to each his own." She pulled open the door, and motioned for Harumi to go inside. "Ladies first!"

Chit said:
"Uh..sure. Human bakeries are too sweet, for me, but to each his own." She pulled open the door, and motioned for Harumi to go inside. "Ladies first!"
"B-but you're a lady too, I insist! Please go in first." Harumi smiled and held the door for the female to walk in.

[QUOTE="The Otaku Diaries]"B-but you're a lady too, I insist! Please go in first." Harumi smiled and held the door for the female to walk in.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, fine.." Bryn stepped in, then held the door open. "But, here. Now," she made a sweeping motion towards the counter filled with baked goods, "pick whatever you want."

As Bryn and Jack strode into the main area of the cafe to meet the new employees, Ash followed behind them just to see the new faces she would be dealing with. The male Incubus seemed all right but the female Angel definitely outshone him, what is it about angel's that make them so cute and sweet, she thought to herself. Either way, it was amusing to see Zach deal with the strange new customer but to her dismay Bryn took the new girl to the bakery. "Get me some chocolate while your out!" She called after them before returning to the kitchen.

Chit said:
"Alright, fine.." Bryn stepped in, then held the door open. "But, here. Now," she made a sweeping motion towards the counter filled with baked goods, "pick whatever you want."
"Yay!" Harumi ran over to the counter and pointed at a cheesecake. "I want this!" She said in a childish voice.

ShadowSketches said:
As Bryn and Jack strode into the main area of the cafe to meet the new employees, Ash followed behind them just to see the new faces she would be dealing with. The male Incubus seemed all right but the female Angel definitely outshone him, what is it about angel's that make them so cute and sweet, she thought to herself. Either way, it was amusing to see Zach deal with the strange new customer but to her dismay Bryn took the new girl to the bakery. "Get me some chocolate while your out!" She called after them before returning to the kitchen.
Harumi knocked on the kitchen door. "Um. Excuse me, may I come in?" She quietly said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back