• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dusk Academy

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fallen Angels are the one creature not allowed in the underworld or the heavens. They were here on earth to either make there way to the heavens or even to the underworld. How ever some liked to stay on earth.

Those Fallen on earth either stay hidden or are in the Dusk Academy. The Dusk Academy was the place for Fallen Angels who had more of a hidden agenda. There were humans and Fallen Angels at this academy and only a select few were actually in the Fallen Angels. New kids were either recruited or left behind.

When the new kids were chosen they disappeared and later turned out like the Dark Son's and Daughters. The Dark Son's and Daughters was the name of the Fallen Angel group. They were building up there fallen recruites year after year. Why? Well maybe you will find out.

Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners ( 1 paragraph please)

Third person only

Please be active 1-4 posts a day

Characters

Fallen

Lead Female- Gilmore

Lead Male- Beowulf

Best friend to the Female- Keira Winston

Best friend to the male - open

New Humans to rhe academy: ( will become a Fallen )

F- Allina auburn

F- iShyShy

M- iShyShy

M- open

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll take lead male role. And can you simplify the whole thing for me? I feel like I understand the main points, but leaving something out.

May clear it up now

And sure if you actually put a cs up this time

Death to all betrayers

Any one else who wants to join put role and I will put it up in the morning. I am going to bed in a shit ton of pain. So put your reply as so

Hello Jess,

I would like to Reserve _______ role. Thanks :)

Anxiously awaiting your okay,

_______ ( name where line is or user name )

Alright guys talk in the morning. If not have. Good and amazing thanksgiving go fat turkey day.lol okay Night :)

Death to all betrayers

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]Hello Jess,
I would like to Reserve a new female role. Thanks :)

Anxiously awaiting your okay,

Allina Auburn

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for following the rules hun

Death to all betrayers

Hello Jess,

I would like to Reserve a spot for a left over role. Thanks :)

Anxiously awaiting your okay (And hoping you have a great Thanksgiving),

Alicia

No problem a lot of roles are open want a new male or female

Death to all betrayers

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]can i have the males bf

[/QUOTE]
Nope sorry

You did not reserve the right way

Death to all betrayers

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone ^.^ I don't mind playing a male or female, so whichever makes it even or whatever spot you want filled I'll take. I'm sorry if that's more of a problem than it is helpful, if so I'll just flip a coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind If I stick you in a male and female role can you handle 2 characters?

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back