• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
simj22 said:
I'd like to see his fists against Kei2's.
I really just wanna see them against each other like, you know physically. Hot KeixKei action.
If I have my way his fists are going to go against every woman in the cast.

:^)

LucianGrey7971 said:
You're fuckin telling me. It's honestly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen
I'm just glad they're telling us about it. People usually vanish without a word and throw a big old spanner in the works.

Like that whole game is just walking the line between Innovative and refreshing and making you want to go back in time and kill Akira Toriyama JUST so Dragon Ball Xenoverse is never created and you don't have to experience the cluster fuck quests that game makes you go on, spear headed by the shitstorm of clusterfucks that is Parallel Quest #47

Essentially, parallel quests in Dragon Ball Xenoverse are sort of what ifs and whatnot for the player to go through. Like one of them is teaming up with Frieza because he can't transform. Parallel Quest #47 is a bunch of Bullshit because the first time you have to beat it alone and here's the shit they throw at you: First off you fight Tien Yamcha and Piccolo all at the same time. Once you defeat Yamcha and Tien, Krillin and 18 join Piccolo. Once you beat all three of them you travel to a different place to fight Videl, Hercule and Majin Buu, granted Videl and Hercule are extremely easy. After you beat Buu, Kid Trunks and Vegeta show up in super Sayain mode and you have to fight them for all of five seconds before fuckin future Trunks shows up also im super Sayain mode. You have to beat all of them at the same time. Once you get past THAT shitstorm, you travel to another place where you literally sit there have trouble finding the portal to the next area because they put the thing right above you. You get to the next area and there waits Goku, Gohan and Goten all in super Sayain mode attacking you all at once so it's hard to even move. Then when you finally think you're done and that you've won, GOKU GETS UP AND TURNS SSJ3! All with only one person and absolutely no support

lol

tough huh?

Here are a few words:

Selvaria Bles, Valkyria Chronicles

Enough said.

GhastlySquash said:
Whew!
Well sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been working on a motorcyclist character of my own.

@The One Eyed Bandit

I hope Kei is ready to race
wrong kei.

thanks, i like being noticed some time soon. really puts into perspective how low-tier I am in getting noticed. my self-confidence is so high right now. oh my gosh.

Last edited by a moderator:
simj22 said:
wrong kei.
thanks, i like being noticed some time soon. really puts into perspective how low-tier I am in getting noticed. my self-confidence is so high right now. oh my gosh.
Oh shoot thats my bad. Got confused for a second but your character was very memorable.

If anything, playing in the arcade with your helmet on is bad ass and slightly alarming.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]*insert smug anime girl here*

[/QUOTE]

This fit here?

5eps3y.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back