• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt

How far are you into Durarara!!?

• I've seen or am in the middle of season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've seen or am in the middle of season 2

• I've never watched Durarara!!

• I read the light novels and know all there is about Durarara!!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ghastly, you've jsut given me that one last idea I needed to create my Shizuo genderbend fangirl character. Hallelujah! xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh don't worry, I've got a bit of a religious fanatic OC coming up too. I'm quite sure we'll be great friends.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall smash the disturbers of the peace into the ground where they belong."

GhastlySquash said:
Oh don't worry, I've got a bit of a religious fanatic OC coming up too. I'm quite sure we'll be great friends
That's assuming that there's ever time between the whole female recreation of Shizuo & Izaya's cat n' mouse xD

Ahaha... Yeah, I'll be off to make my Shizuo and Izaya genderbend fangirls now... Well, more like work on the WIP Izaya fangirl and then create the Shizuo fangirl :x

GhastlySquash said:
Lol, depending on how my stats work out, I might just make a gender-flipped, religious fanatic Shizuo for you
Sorry, but I want to make the two myself and hope for some really great rolls n' crap xD

*high-and-mighty queen voice* On behalf of the Quirkiest of Quirksters, I refuse give permission for you to make your character!

*sees hooligan running crazy around in the street, so fist meets face and face goes flying with head and body, way away from the street*

Get the fuck outta my street, punk. As for joining the church, do you not remember me...? Y'know, tall blonde priestess who's a violent one often times with the non-believers? "Instills faith in them via the fist," as everybody says?

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Oh yes, well keep doing the good work of the Lord, sister and continue to cleanse these streets of the filth that threatens to suffocate it.

(Alrighty, saving the rest for the actual RP)

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
I finally got around to doing Kei's bio.

sohe'slikedone

Watch out ladies, Kei's fists of JUSTICE are coming for you.
I'd like to see his fists against Kei2's.

I really just wanna see them against each other like, you know physically. Hot KeixKei action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back