• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Durarara!!: The Dullahan Hunt - Additional IC

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni

tumblr_ljdo3m5leY1qik7z6o1_500-1.gif

Welcome to the Dollars Chatroom!

This is an additional IC thread in which your character can rp speaking with other members of Dollars using their online alias. Since you are still expected to remain in character, you still get fame points for every post. If you wish to grind fame points, this is the place to do it. Unlike the main IC thread, there is no post minimum requirement...only dialogue. I want to hear how your character would speak online.

Also you may run into familiar usernames like Kanra or Tar? Tanaka who will answer your questions and give you information on the on-goings of Ikebakuro! So keep this thread on watch.

Here's a sample of how to post in this IC:

[Fame: 12]

Online Alias: Hello! Welcome to Dollars:) You want to always indicate your fame points on your all posts to remind yourself how many fame points you have. Choose your favorite color for your character's username and keep it consistent!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[Fame: 1]

Rolling boy: I'm going to keep this quick. Who here knows anything on the urban legend, the headless rider?

Neko: Ah~ You mean the one on the bike, ne? I've heard of it, it's pretty awesome heh!

[FP: 2]

Rolling boy: Yeah that one. I have heard its quite a sight but I myself have never seen it. What about you.

uwagi: hey hey

uwagi: are you guys like, still there?

uwagi: you're talking about the

uwagi: headless rider?

uwagi: you still there?

uwagi: or am I late?

[FP: 3]

Rolling boy: Im still here. I am talking about the headless rider... what do you know about him?

Last edited by a moderator:
[FP: 2]

uwagi:
well, Rolling boy!

uwagi: is it true that he like,

uwagi: steals the head of whoever he comes across at night?

uwagi: or that he's really some guy with a smoke machine?

uwagi: what about the myth where he

uwagi: steals women and whisks them away into the night?

[FP:4]

Rolling boy: Thats what im asking you. Does this headless rider really do all this? Whats true and whats not? Do you have any information you know thats true about him?

[FP: 3]

uwagi: AHHH!

uwagi: i came here to like, learn

uwagi: not teach

uwagi: (; ̄Д ̄)

uwagi: the only thing I know

uwagi: is that he looks really good in leather

[FP: 4]

uwagi: i don't know

uwagi: aren't the dollars like

uwagi: the japanese illuminati or something?

uwagi: i was hoping you'd know something cool :/

[FP: 6]

Rolling boy: Yeah I guess. I was expecting the same from you. So can I take it you are looking for him too?

[FP: 7]

Rolling boy: If you are the headless rider then... I guess... I mean no harm, but rather, I have a question.

[FP: 8]

Rolling boy: ... I guess we are role playing now... Lets start with something simple, why are people after you?

[FP: 9]

Rolling boy: ...ok... I can tell this is going to get me no where... Do you really have no head?

[FP: 10]

Rolling boy: So you are saying that the headless rider might have a head?

(FP:1)

Pierre La Font: Bonjour! It appears we have some newbies in the chat. Trying to discuss the mysterious black rider that keeps popping in and out of the city?

Pierre La Font: Well I've heard the rider can drive on walls, and has the power to control shadows to their will. That and I also heard the rider might be more mademoiselle than monsieur. I'm a bit of a veteran to this city, so I could probably answer more of your questions, rolling boy.

(FP: 2)

Pierre La Font: My sources are much more reliable than what you'll find on the streets. The Black Rider has been messing with all sorts of gangs since her first official appearance. The police think she's some kind of merciless punk on the path to wreak havoc.

Pierre La Font: Oh and another thing, since you're new here, Pierre will give you the basics. Her bike isn't like most bikes. It gives off a sound like some sort of animal, and it has no headlights. Oh, but that's the least of potential infractions the police have her for. You think the bounty on her is crazy? Wait till you hear what the police are planning.

[FP: 12]

Rolling boy: But her bike, is everything else about it normal, tiers made of rubber? Runs on gas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back