• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DUNGEON DELVER: Secrets of Caedia [Open]

interested as well!! (i see critical role campaign art in the interest check and i click i can't help it)

Still looking for new players, perhaps to kick off Expedition #5!

There's also the option to join and make a character and wait for a mission that strikes your fancy

Cat Kitten GIF by MOODMAN

Well, I'm definitely interested. This is exactly the sort of narrative I'm interested in.

Don't mind the newbie status, I did just join RP Nation, but I've been roleplaying for well over a decade (as well as various other TTRPG experiences and what not).

I have about one hundred different character ideas, but I'd like to poke through the active roster to submit an idea that may feel a gap (don't want to be the millionth elven huntress for example).

:3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back