• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Wrath

Judeau rolled up his sleeve revealing some nasty looking scars "My left arm doesn't work very well anymore, that's why I'm worried about my right arm."

@Judeauofaltrades @Kild Kannuk

"Shall I assume that the lad is here for the same reason I am?" he asked, referring to Judeau.

Jonithus found a seat some where where he wouldn't be in the way of anyone. He took a slow deep breath of thought before looking to the mage and asking, "So... what can you tell me... or us... about this dragon issue?"

(I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bow out of this RP for now. Sorry but RL is catching up with me and I'm getting pretty busy as of late. It was interesting for the most part, and I was glad to have been accepted into the play. Again sorry for the inconvenience!)

(Sorry sorry!! Work plus school has been a pain!! And @SirJonithus it's fine :), as I just mentioned, RL is kicking me in the butt too so don't worry about it!! Just jump back in when you feel it best!)

The mage looked up "Oh, has young master Akian sent you? Well to answer your question, not many people know much about the dragon, only that he has lived atop Winterfell for generations, but we've never had the least bit of trouble from him, because of his eerie silence, many of the townsfolk think that he's planning some sort of attack on us, many of those townsfolk are in the council, so hence the order."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back