• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragons:The Riders of Berk (Still Accepting)

Should this Role Play have a plot to it?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

• Maybe....

• Total voters
Completely ignoring him, lock looked down the well. There didn't seem to be anything interesting in it, so his attention quickly returned to Kabel.

Lock sat happy. He hoped, maybe, the thing would take him to its own nest. He was curious unto what lay inside one.

"Well, I don't have anywhere to take you, so I guess you're staying with me for now" he shook his head "hopefully I've got enough to feed you..."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was quite capable of feeding himself, he just hated the ocean with a passion. But free food would be wonderful! To bad he had no idea what Kabel had said.

The thing touched his head again. Yet strongly, he didn't mind the contact. Lock continued to follow silently.

"I think you'll love this place, it's great. And it's quite. Just the way I like it" he said as they passed by torunns hut

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He examined the hut as they passed, and he wondered if anyone was home, and if they'd be as friendly as this first thing he met. He might just visit them later.

Alduin spoke calmly but loudly, adressing the dragon they could not see.

"Viim hinmaar, mey."

His fiery eyes continued to scan the forest, watching closely for danger.

(Sorry, GTA V was on sale.)

Leif headed inside, and opened his book up to read. He enjoyed the 'quiet' that he was able to get, even though there was frequent commotion outside.

Nimbus's head piped up when he heard the words, his eyes narrow and then a black shadow leaped up and went straight up. He was soon in from of the dragon and rider, his head inches from the riders head. He let out growl as he flapped his huge wings. His ears back and his teeth showing, his eyes where narrow slits but it was enough to strik fear into anyone.

@bloodydaimyo

As Torunn walked, he brother was ahead of her and she saw him go inside. She walked in after him and sar in front of the window. she sighed as she sat in a chair, she froze when she saw a night fury, with? Who was that? She new who it was she just couldn't make him out with the night fury right behind him. "N-night fury." She mumbled, she never actually seen one in real life before. She jumped from her chair and went to her door and opened it.

@azimuth and @frostbite lulamoon

(Dont know why you tagged me but I think I thought it right! At least I hope! *smiles like a goof*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaffa watched the snow smother the rest of the flames. Once she was certain that they were out she slowly made her way back to the forge so that she could get started on the next project. One of the perks of working at the forge was that the place was always busy. Anybody who needed weapons, armor, dragon gear, almost anything came to the forge. She smiled a little to herself watching as people and dragons went about their own business. Sure it looked like there had been a little confrontation but living with so many diverse species it was bound to happen. She quickly swept herself back into the forge and busied herself with more work.

The opening to the nest opened, and the thing that lived in it emerged. It looked like it was coming to him, so he decided to go to it.

He bound over and licked the thing where it stood.... This one didn't taste quite as bad as the first one, but it was still horrible.

@Jinx @frostbite lulamoon

Alduin merely laughed as the dragon tried to be intimidating. He was much bigger than the creature and couldn't possibly fear him. He may not be very fast, but Alduin knew he could easily over power the new dragon.

He lifted his head slightly, adressing Torrig.

"Krii mok?" He asked, wanting to end the pitiful dragon right there.

Torrig thought for a moment, watching the other one. He didn't seem as if he meant any real harm... besides, Torrig doubted that he would willingly fight a creature as large and powerful as Alduin.

"No, Alduin. Let him do what he wants. If he attacks first, so be it, but I doubt he would.

Skor stood up and walked back to Sky-Ripper. He took of his tunic (fan service!) and pulled bandages from Sky's saddle and wrapped his burnt shoulder and put his tunic back on.

It took only a minute or two before Ren had tired himself out. Wiggling around in the sand can tucker him out pretty fast. Stretching himself out one more time, the water dragon lumbered his way towards the sea, and reentered the world he would forever be stuck to. riding on the waves, Ren cruised along before he stopped at a familiar sight. The human village. Ren knew this was as far as he could go, but something felt... different. He felt curious. He knew that, as long as he remained in the water, no one could catch him. It couldn't hurt to take a peek, right?

Before continuing, however, he observed what he could see. He immediately noticed how every building, every structure in the village had definitely seen better days. Humans crowded the area, filling the narrow paths and docks as they went about their daily lives. From Ren's view, the village seemed innocent enough at the moment, even though he knew what these humans were capable of. Making up his mind, the shy dragon dove below the water, making his way to the closest dock. He hoped he could get far enough into the village without being seen...

Torunn looked at the night fury as it licked her and then to kable. "He followed you home?" She asked as she looked at ger cloths. "Now that's nots gonna wash out." She mumbled looking at the dragon.

@azimuth and @frostbite lulamoon

(So sorry it's late but I had business to do!)

Nimbus looked at the rider as he talked to his dragon, he didn't really want to fight a dragon that could squish him in a heart beat. He just snarled and flapped his wings once and went back a few feet. He looked around before he let out a small roar, he looked up and flew up. When he got high enough he went back down letting another fire like lighting ball and it made a sonic boom and it shook anything around it. As he passed the dragon and rider at the speed a of sound he sacked the dragons head with his tail.

@bloodydaimyo

Alduin barely reacted as the tail bounced off his scales, only succeeding in annoying him. He let out a bone chilling roar, and spoke the incendiary words of power.

"YOL TOOR SHUUL!"

Behold, the Thu'um as inferno.

A massive jet of fire was expelled from Alduin's maw, aiming to scare the smaller dragon in to submission.

Nimbus felt heat behind him and shot left he watched as the steam of fire went passed him and hit the trees. He looked at the dragon above him and then dove down, he went to the trees that where on fire and tried to put it out.

@bloodydaimyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back