First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Every puppy glowed before a few of the cats besides Morpheus, the leader kitten and a few more kittens were obliterated and Sage gasped. " That's it stop this right now. " He yelled and the remaining cats and dogs whimpered.

@DizjayDeathPride

djinnamon said:
Every puppy glowed before a few of the cats besides Morpheus, the leader kitten and a few more kittens were obliterated and Sage gasped. " That's it stop this right now. " He yelled and the remaining cats and dogs whimpered.
@DizjayDeathPride
Morpheus blew his whistle and pointed to Sage. "Interruption! Cheating!" In the distraction, the kittens pounced upon the dogs, hissing and biting

Sage growled and killer intent surrounded the kittens and dogs causing them to separate and cower in fear before Sage made a large wall between the two groups. Sage then turned to Morpheus. " If you try anything I'll rip off your Dick. " He threatened , the evil glint in his eyes proving he was serious.

@dizjsydeathpride

Fola walks back and shakes his head, "I'm not leaving, it was trick to take care of the rodent, I'm back now though..." He removed his baggy baseball sweater and handed it to her, "Also, if we still have a mile to go you should take this, you looked like you would freeze to death earlier..."

@Light

djinnamon said:
Sage growled and killer intent surrounded the kittens and dogs causing them to separate and cower in fear before Sage made a large wall between the two groups. Sage then turned to Morpheus. " If you try anything I'll rip off your Dick. " He threatened , the evil glint in his eyes proving he was serious.
@dizjsydeathpride
Morpheus blew his whistle again, pointing to Sage "Empty threats to commanding officer! Red. Flag."

(Oh okay
@LokiofSP just ignore the corpse of your dead friend :'( )

Kurasaki2025 said:
Luke and his friends were playing with a teleporter when he fell in taking him into a middle of what looked like a fight " u hmm im sorry i did not mean to it was an accident" scared
(Did you make a CS?)

Jack was growing ever increasingly irritated, too much was happening and his question was ignored. He waited until finally he snapped. He grabbed his knife and slammed the blade into the ground with enough force to make a huge dent. "ENOUGH!!! I would suggest that this Tom foolery ends before I go and stab every living thing here including THE ANIMALS! Now YOU!!!"

He pointed to Morpheus "ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION I ASKED EARLIER!"

Question from earlier:

Archdemon said:
Jack was doing his usual thing, mudering some people. He just loves the thrill of the hunt! But he was left curious about the guild called Dragon's Roar, would it be fun to join up, would they even let him join? Normally Jack wouldn't even care but for some reason he does, it's like trying to gravitas his attention over there. He tries not to think about it but yet he does, what could this all mean? Is something trying to tell him to join, is that boy still alive? The one Jack killed so many years ago to obtain this new body, could he really be the cause of all this? Well only one way to find out after he stabs this person.
Jack teleported in front of the so called Dragon roar guild and walked up to what seems like two people talking to each other, one is unfamiliar but the second kinda looks like someone he met the other day.... It doesn't matter right now. "
Well hello there! Hopefully I ain't interrupting anything here! Now normally my Insane ass wouldn't be interested in shit like this Organization cause well IM A MURDERER! But, lately I've been getting slightly more bored after attacking that Giant robot thing, that was so THRILLING! So I've been curious would Dragons roar even accept me as one of its members or am I too crazy for that?"

Jack layed down the question for both Morpheus and Alexa to answer.
Archdemon said:

@DizjayDeathPride @djinnamon @Lucas Stello

Archdemon said:
Jack was growing ever increasingly irritated, too much was happening and his question was ignored. He waited until finally he snapped. He grabbed his knife and slammed the blade into the ground with enough force to make a huge dent. "ENOUGH!!! I would suggest that this Tom foolery ends before I go and stab every living thing here including THE ANIMALS! Now YOU!!!"

Question from earlier:

Alexa materialized after having disappeared for several hours.

"Yawnnnn.... Sorry guys, I had a little nap. What's up-!?" she said, stopping as she saw the fighting animals and quarreling guild members.

"Well, Jack- is it? I'm sorry I missed you. I suppose you should join the guild if you want, but there's something I should take care of first."

Alexa turned to the animals, waved her wand, and a jet of purple energy came out of it, weaving around the animals. Suddenly, the animals stopped moving, all frozen in place."

"Better." She said. "Now, what's up"?

Brundyn takes some time and dose some digging, needing to find the guild. "Well, after there saving the world stunt its not really hard to find them." Taking a moment to think to themselves they warp in a map. Looking to the distance form there current location and all the way to Dragon Roar. They crunch a few numbers in there head of how long it would take. "I could teleport there, but if I just fly there then I have the chance to work on the mehcas along the way." Looking over to there familiar with a questioning look. "What do you think I should do?..... I guess that's one option but where are we going to get the elephant?.....I guess we can take the carpet." warping in a very fin and intercepts carpet. Brundyn sits down on top of it and all of the repair constructs vanish as they warp them back to there interdimensional space. "common buddy lets get going....snacks? what kind of snacks to you want?...NO!!!! You know what happened last time I gave you skittles....Not that bad!!!! You set fire to a whole town.....Well granted there shouldn't have been a bonfire so close but still.....Oh, fine we will get you a Crunch bar, just get on." Brundyn says taking a seat on the carpet and the psionic floats on. It then floats into the air and fly's off. Brundyn warps in one of the broken mechas and began to work on it. ".....No, I didn't forget about your crunch bar we just haven passed a gas station."

Archdemon said:

Question from earlier:

Morpheus grew to a normal size, his tone serious. "Ahhhh so you want to join us. Very well... Why should I?"

[QUOTE="Lucas Stello]
Alexa materialized after having disappeared for several hours.
"Yawnnnn.... Sorry guys, I had a little nap. What's up-!?" she said, stopping as she saw the fighting animals and quarreling guild members.

"Well, Jack- is it? I'm sorry I missed you. I suppose you should join the guild if you want, but there's something I should take care of first."

Alexa turned to the animals, waved her wand, and a jet of purple energy came out of it, weaving around the animals. Suddenly, the animals stopped moving, all frozen in place."

"Better." She said. "Now, what's up"?

[/QUOTE]
"MY NEW FRIEND! Have yoou made up your mind?"

Archdemon said:

Question from earlier:

@DizjayDeathPride @Lucas Stello
Sage glared at Jack and a ice arrow was on its way to Jack's crotch before it stopped a quarter of a inch away. " Don't test me. " he said

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus grew to a normal size, his tone serious. "Ahhhh so you want to join us. Very well... Why should I?"
"MY NEW FRIEND! Have yoou made up your mind?"
"Well... I suppose I'll join your Dragon's Warriors. You gave me a proper greeting and all, so I think it's only fair." Alexa said.

She looked over at Sage, Jack and the ice arrow, wincing at the pain it would cause him on impact.

Jack looked at Sage "Oh no! Whatever shall I do without my penis! Your threat holds no weight over me, and I highly doubt Vance wants to hear how his boyfriend just hurt someone who owes him a debt." Jack easily snapped the ice arrow in half before turning back to Morpheus "Finally, all this insanity really has been clawing my head. I don't have a better reason for joining other than one of your members offered me to join so I figured I'd check the place out and see if you allow me here. I don't really care either way if you let me join or not."

Jack began flipping his knife in a bored manner.

[QUOTE="Lucas Stello]"Well... I suppose I'll join your Dragon's Warriors. You gave me a proper greeting and all, so I think it's only fair." Alexa said.
She looked over at Sage, Jack and the ice arrow, wincing at the pain it would cause him on impact.

[/QUOTE]
(Ill brb teacher is angry.)

Morpheus granted both Dragon's Roar and The Dragon's Rawriors. Allowing her into the guild turning back to a cat and curling on her head

" Oh , do you think my boyfriend will actually care? If so you are pretty stupid, even stupider than you look. " He said folding his arms with a raised eyebrow as icicles appeared , one was above Jack , another was aiming at his neck , another his eye and finally one by his heart. " Since it seems you don't like your pens maybe I should take away your voice or your sight or just maybe your life. " he said in a menacing tone as killer intent filled the air. Sage sent a crazed smirk Jack's way until he felt something rub against his leg and bark. Sage looked down and saw the puppy from earlier, he smiled brightly as the killer intent and icicle disappeared.

@DizjayDeathPride @Archdemon @Lucas Stello

"Good to see everyone is kinda calmed down." Alexa said, "But I'm probably going to get people riled up again, because I'm rather bored and am looking for something or someone to fight. Anyone know any candidates?"

[QUOTE="Lucas Stello]"Good to see everyone is kinda calmed down." Alexa said, "But I'm probably going to get people riled up again, because I'm rather bored and am looking for something or someone to fight. Anyone know any candidates?"

[/QUOTE]
(Vance will fight you, Vance will fight anyone, most of the time :P Just give him a bell)

Sage looked at Alexa. " I'll fight. " He said. Meanwhile a girl was flying as fast as she possibly could , her light green wings beated the air as she flew side to side , up and down to avoid nets and paralyser darts as people , guards , chased the woman through the forest. The woman eventually got away from them but she kept flying until she noticed she wasn't anywhere near the forest anymore. She looked around and saw a large building and looked down at the ground to see people talking before a wave of exhaustion hit her and she began to fall to the ground. Sage saw the girl falling and caught her.

@Lucas Stello

LokiofSP said:
Fola walks back and shakes his head, "I'm not leaving, it was trick to take care of the rodent, I'm back now though..." He removed his baggy baseball sweater and handed it to her, "Also, if we still have a mile to go you should take this, you looked like you would freeze to death earlier..."

@Light
Morgan purses her lips and takes the baggy baseball sweater, putting it on. "Don't think this means I gave consent in case you try to force yourself on me." Morgan keeps walking through the forest the moon seemed to empower her since light purple witch mana was flowing out of her hair.

[QUOTE="Lucas Stello]Sage, you seem preoccupied with that girl. (I'll fight Light's character for now.)
"I accept your challenge. You can make the first move." Alexa said.

[/QUOTE]
(DON'T FIGHT LIGHT TRUST!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back