Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
CelticSol said:
Jackie raises an eyebrow at Isabel, "What's up?"
"Oh I want to talk to you about this zone and my future plans. It'll be a bit bumpy but I'm hoping you can support me along the way." Isabel takes Jackie's hand and begins to lead her to the kitchen, forming a ring in her other hand while doing so. "Jackie we won't be seeing one another much anymore." She stops and turns around once they reach the kitchen. "I have new...responsibilities here and I have to stay here to make sure things run smoothly until they're settled. I don't think I'm ready but Azriel and Temperance are going to help me out along the way. I just had to let you know before I suddenly cut contact with you for a while." She extends her hand and presents the ring. "I can't tell you what does yet. Just promise you'll always wear it. Once you have a child you pass it down to them and then they'll pass it down to their child. Think of it as a...way to say I'm always there." She puts the ring in Jackie's hand and closes it, she knew Jackie wouldn't sit with this but it's what she had to do. She furiously blinks away tears she holds Jackie's hand. "Um...is there anything you want to say? D-Do you want a drink? I know this is suddenly a lot but I just need you to understand. I haven't even told my kids yet."

Light said:
"Oh I want to talk to you about this zone and my future plans. It'll be a bit bumpy but I'm hoping you can support me along the way." Isabel takes Jackie's hand and begins to lead her to the kitchen, forming a ring in her other hand while doing so. "Jackie we won't be seeing one another much anymore." She stops and turns around once they reach the kitchen. "I have new...responsibilities here and I have to stay here to make sure things run smoothly until they're settled. I don't think I'm ready but Azriel and Temperance are going to help me out along the way. I just had to let you know before I suddenly cut contact with you for a while." She extends her hand and presents the ring. "I can't tell you what does yet. Just promise you'll always wear it. Once you have a child you pass it down to them and then they'll pass it down to their child. Think of it as a...way to say I'm always there." She puts the ring in Jackie's hand and closes it, she knew Jackie wouldn't sit with this but it's what she had to do. She furiously blinks away tears she holds Jackie's hand. "Um...is there anything you want to say? D-Do you want a drink? I know this is suddenly a lot but I just need you to understand. I haven't even told my kids yet."
Jackie doesn't say anything for a while; she doesn't even grab the outstretched ring. After a minute or two, she looks to Isabel, "Is this what you want? Is doing this what you really want?"

GingerBread said:
Colin
Colin looked down at Wade, smiling as he saw him waddling into the pond. "A-Are you trying to avoid wh-what I'm saying G-Gary? I-I just want t-to make sure y-you're safe." Colin looked up at Gary. "I-I consider you m-my friend, S-So I'd rather y-you didn't g-get hurt or d-die. I-I've already lost s-someone I care about and th-that almost broke m-me. I-I got to b-bring her back, though she e-ended up haiting me later. But I-I don't think I'll get a chance to bring y-you back to l-life, l-like I did with her" Colin looked away from Gary and off into the distance. "S-So if you g-get into a fight o-or you get hurt or anything l-like that, Promise me y-you'll come see m-me or s-something"

@Light
"Alright...I promise I'll come see you if anything happens Brolin." Gary rubs the back of his head and continues to look at Wade. "What does he eat?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie doesn't say anything for a while; she doesn't even grab the outstretched ring. After a minute or two, she looks to Isabel, "Is this what you want? Is doing this what you really want?"
Isabel takes a deep breath and nods her head. Out of all the times in her life where she felt unsure of something, now was definitely not the time. It hurt but it was in fact something she wants to do, something she feels confident in. "Yes. This is really something I want to do." Isabel stares Jackie in the eyes, even though she was crying she showed nothing but strength in them.

Light said:
"Alright...I promise I'll come see you if anything happens Brolin." Gary rubs the back of his head and continues to look at Wade. "What does he eat?"
Isabel takes a deep breath and nods her head. Out of all the times in her life where she felt unsure of something, now was definitely not the time. It hurt but it was in fact something she wants to do, something she feels confident in. "Yes. This is really something I want to do." Isabel stares Jackie in the eyes, even though she was crying she showed nothing but strength in them.
Jackie still doesn't seem very convinced, nor does she seem compliant, "You have responsibilities here, too. Who's going to take care of your kids?" Jackie holds up a hand, "And no, I'm not going to do it. Have you thought about this at all beyond 'I'm going to do it'?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie still doesn't seem very convinced, nor does she seem compliant, "You have responsibilities here, too. Who's going to take care of your kids?" Jackie holds up a hand, "And no, I'm not going to do it. Have you thought about this at all beyond 'I'm going to do it'?"
"I was thinking that Azriel and Temperance could. For now I'm going to be gone for three days but the next time I have to leave for my job I don't know how long. It's a job I have to do though...you'd understand if I explained it. I hope they can understand and forgive me in the future. I'll be here for them, it's not like I'm leaving them behind. I'll just be very busy." Isabel begins to nervously tap her fingers on the counter.

Vance

Vance sat alone in his darkness realm, looking up at the seemingly never ending
'ceiling' of the darkness realm. "Luna's been gone for a while and I can't kill Apollo myself, I said she could. But It's long overdue at this point. I've already gone up to Olympus and challenged him, So I can't leave it for too long" Vance shrugged and grabbed a nearby book about Greek Mythology. He started reading it once again, just to check if there were any weaknesses to Apollo he might've missed.

Colin

Colin smiled when Gary promised he'd come and see him if he got into any trouble. Glad that that was over, Colin moved his attention over to Wade. "I-I don't know. I-I've never s-seen any a-animal or f-fish like W-Wade. Maybe he eats what normal f-fish eat. L-Like worms, i-insects and things like that. Th-though maybe he's like a sh-shark and eats other f-fish. D-Do you know?"

@Light

GingerBread said:
Vance

Vance sat alone in his darkness realm, looking up at the seemingly never ending
'ceiling' of the darkness realm. "Luna's been gone for a while and I can't kill Apollo myself, I said she could. But It's long overdue at this point. I've already gone up to Olympus and challenged him, So I can't leave it for too long" Vance shrugged and grabbed a nearby book about Greek Mythology. He started reading it once again, just to check if there were any weaknesses to Apollo he might've missed.
Luna appears in the darkness realm, completely out of breath. She was leaning on the birth scythe which was actually beginning to spark. "That was tasking....also...I think I broke it." Her hair was in her face yet she didn't even bother to move it out of the way.

GingerBread said:
Colin smiled when Gary promised he'd come and see him if he got into any trouble. Glad that that was over, Colin moved his attention over to Wade. "I-I don't know. I-I've never s-seen any a-animal or f-fish like W-Wade. Maybe he eats what normal f-fish eat. L-Like worms, i-insects and things like that. Th-though maybe he's like a sh-shark and eats other f-fish. D-Do you know?"

@Light
Gary hums and rubs his chin, thinking to himself about the food dilemma. "Why not marshmallows? Babies love marshmallows!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance

Vance closed his book and placed it down next to him before standing up and walking over to Luna. "What were you doing? And how did you managed to break that thing? It's literally one of the most powerful things in the universe and you managed to break it?" Vance sighed and moved Luna's hair away from her face. "I can't get another one of those you know. So what were you doing with it to break it?"

@Light

Colin

"I-I don't have any m-marshmallows though. A-Actually I-I don't really have any f-food here" Colin frowned when he remembered his lack of any food. "I-I should probably go out and g-get some soon" Colin looked at Wade and smiled. "I-It might look a bit wierd if I-I walk into t-town with W-Wade"

@Light

GingerBread said:
Vance
Vance closed his book and placed it down next to him before standing up and walking over to Luna. "What were you doing? And how did you managed to break that thing? It's literally one of the most powerful things in the universe and you managed to break it?" Vance sighed and moved Luna's hair away from her face. "I can't get another one of those you know. So what were you doing with it to break it?"

@Light

Colin

"I-I don't have any m-marshmallows though. A-Actually I-I don't really have any f-food here" Colin frowned when he remembered his lack of any food. "I-I should probably go out and g-get some soon" Colin looked at Wade and smiled. "I-It might look a bit wierd if I-I walk into t-town with W-Wade"

@Light
"Well...." Luna let's out a nervous laugh and glances at the scythe as it continues to spark. Suddenly it erupts in flames in a bad way. "Nevermind that...." She drops the broken birth scythe to the side. Luna closes her eyes and steps closer to Vance, trying to initiate a kiss while she forgets about his outfit. Her lips hit his outfit and Luna immediately pulls back. "What's going on?"

"Well you'll get used to it but for now I'll handle it. Are you okay with that?"

Light said:
"Don't ask me! I don't know." Grimm shrugs and disappears in a burst of flames. He wasn't going to tell Reed if he was wrong or right, he had said enough already.
( @CelticSol )

"That's great! You're learning things now. Soon you'll get the hang of everything here! Hakeem, if you're going to continue your tour with the Jäqren then you should grab your siblings Emily, Red, and Blue. You can all learn together that way." Isabel makes a quick glance at Jackie but turns her attention back to Hakeem. "I'm going to talk with Jackie about something important. Hurry though, the Jäqren might be busy..." She leans into Hakeem's ear. "Or impatient." She laughs and leans back, running her hands roughly through his hair one last time. "Go on."

Ryder looks at the hamper filled with Cole's clothes, turning back to Cole immediately. He gave Cole a devious look. Ryder extends his hand to use his powers on all Of Cole's clothes.

The projection of the boy's soul arrives and stares off into the distance, as if looking through Inaro. "I was after you because you were one of the many people I was instructed to hunt down to become king of my homeland."
Reed grabbed the two and didn't know what to do. He sat down next to the bodies. After a moment of thinking aether aura engulfs Adrianna and Kelsey. Reed used the Aether to bring the spirits back from the Astral plane. The aura then linked to the other two (Tyra and the other prisoner) and used their souls as an equal exchange.

Vance

Vance gave Luna a confused look before he realised that he was still wearing his armor. "Nothing. I'll just step out of this" He teleported out of his suit before teleporting it away to another part of his darkness realm. "Never mind that. Anyway, what were you doing? How did you managed to break the scythe?" Vance asked in an attempt to move away from why he was wearing a suit of armor.

@Light

Colin

"G-Get used to what? G-Going out shopping with Wade? Y-You can handle that if you w-want. B-But a-aren't you busy t-trying to collect e-everyone on your list. I-I'm sure I-I've wasted enough of your time, h-haven't I?" Colin awkwardly chucked before smiling apologetically at Gary.

@Light

Light said:
"That's great! You're learning things now. Soon you'll get the hang of everything here! Hakeem, if you're going to continue your tour with the Jäqren then you should grab your siblings Emily, Red, and Blue. You can all learn together that way." Isabel makes a quick glance at Jackie but turns her attention back to Hakeem. "I'm going to talk with Jackie about something important. Hurry though, the Jäqren might be busy..." She leans into Hakeem's ear. "Or impatient." She laughs and leans back, running her hands roughly through his hair one last time. "Go on."
Hakeem smiled when Isabel rubbed his hair. He looks at the Jäqren and crosses his arms. Well you heard her. Let's go get my other siblings then we can continue. He sticks his hand out towards an open area and creates a portal leading to Emily, Red, and Blue. He turns towards it and walks inside.

Light said:
Ryder looks at the hamper filled with Cole's clothes, turning back to Cole immediately. He gave Cole a devious look. Ryder extends his hand to use his powers on all Of Cole's clothes.
The projection of the boy's soul arrives and stares off into the distance, as if looking through Inaro. "I was after you because you were one of the many people I was instructed to hunt down to become king of my homeland."

Cole squints his eyes and his hands started to glow purple. Ryder...I advise that you DON'T do that. But if you want go ahead. I won't have no control of my actions if you do.

The boys answer lead to more questions to pop up in Inaro's head. 1st question- Did the other people consist of people who was in dragon roar?? 2nd question-Who instructed you to hunt us?? 3rd question-What kingdom are you trying to rule?? He asked calmly not really expecting a real response especially since there's no way for him to have leverage over the boy. So he just waited for his response. Whatever it was @Light

Light said:
"I was thinking that Azriel and Temperance could. For now I'm going to be gone for three days but the next time I have to leave for my job I don't know how long. It's a job I have to do though...you'd understand if I explained it. I hope they can understand and forgive me in the future. I'll be here for them, it's not like I'm leaving them behind. I'll just be very busy." Isabel begins to nervously tap her fingers on the counter.
Jackie sighs, shaking her head, "You've told me how much it hurt you when your dad left you and your sister. These orphans that you've gathered and adopted... You're their mother. You've dedicated yourself to take care of them and love them. First sign of something that has to do with - with - whatever the fuck all this is, and you're going to abandon them? Honestly, I don't give a fuck if Temperence and Azriel are you or if they're not you - they aren't the mother of these kids. You are. You may think you're going to be home plenty and that you're going to see these kids plenty. But you're not. The fact you said goodbye to me at all spells that out very clearly to me. You gave all these little orphan kids a mother and a family and a home and you're going to leave them?" Jackie throws her hands up in a gesture of surrender, disgusted and exasperated at once, "But you know what? This isn't really my business. Regardless of what I say or do, you're going to do it anyway, so there's not point in me arguing, is there? Abandon your children. Do it for a reason that is apparently not important enough to explain."

LokiofSP said:
Fola began to walk away, his shoes making loud clack noises on the pavement below. It took a moment of standing there, letting the heavy rain fall onto his hood that he bit his lip and crossed his arms, 'I'm a fucking drunk, no need to add that into the poor girl's life...' He forced himself to continue on forward, eyes scanning various neon signs in hopes of finding a cheap motel sign. Unfortunately for him, this was difficult as he moved at a snail's pace.
He thought about Maya and her being Isabel's 'child' and he became afraid. Where would she sleep? Would she act up? Was it really worth it for him to care at all? As much as he hated these thoughts and wished to stay away from Maya in fear she may begin to idolize him as he is now, he also couldn't deny that he felt responsible in a way. He had dragged her into this all, and it would be very unfair for him to just leave her with Isabel. He hated what the woman had done to him, yes, but did that mean that Maya had to suffer for it? He may have been intoxicated, but he could provide something, if not at least for one night.

He sighed and turned on his heel, walking back. He turned the corner and sucked his teeth seeing Temperance and Maya. Sighing, he walked past Temperance, kneeling down to Maya and looking at the umbrella above them with a frown,
"That's not good enough..." He took off his hoodie and placed it on the sleeping child's arms and putting up the hood, he then picked her up and put her on his back. He looked at Temperance and spoke before she got a chance to, "I'm not having 'my time' with her, I'm just making sure she's taken care of. I don't want you to think this is going to become some kind of common thing, or that I'm okay with you now. I'm not her dad, and I owe her nothing...But I would feel bad if I left a little girl alone in the rain..."

@LonelyAssassin Yay, Kelsey is back. Time to harass Ren ^~^ )

GingerBread said:
Vance
Vance gave Luna a confused look before he realised that he was still wearing his armor. "Nothing. I'll just step out of this" He teleported out of his suit before teleporting it away to another part of his darkness realm. "Never mind that. Anyway, what were you doing? How did you managed to break the scythe?" Vance asked in an attempt to move away from why he was wearing a suit of armor.

@Light

Colin

"G-Get used to what? G-Going out shopping with Wade? Y-You can handle that if you w-want. B-But a-aren't you busy t-trying to collect e-everyone on your list. I-I'm sure I-I've wasted enough of your time, h-haven't I?" Colin awkwardly chucked before smiling apologetically at Gary.

@Light
Luna backs up and gets slightly defensive. "Oh no! Don't change the subject on me! Vance why are you dressed like that?" She crosses her arms over her chest and stares Vance directly in the eyes.

"Weelll....I guess it can wait for a moment of you can tell me where the nearest store is. Also if you can give me some money, my realm runs off of a different currency." Gary throws his hands out, spreads his fingers apart, and shakes them. "I swear I'm not trying anything bad dude. It's just to buy food."

@Light[/URL]
Ryder frowns at the warning he was receiving from Cole, so instead he aims at the tree in the distance, hoping that it would be acceptable.

The boy nods his head, answering questions without resistance since he was a projection after all. "Yes, most of them are. My grandmother, the Queen instructed us to. The kingdom of my country in the Supernatural realm. There are 12 others trying to overcome the same challenge for the title."

CelticSol said:
Jackie sighs, shaking her head, "You've told me how much it hurt you when your dad left you and your sister. These orphans that you've gathered and adopted... You're their mother. You've dedicated yourself to take care of them and love them. First sign of something that has to do with - with - whatever the fuck all this is, and you're going to abandon them? Honestly, I don't give a fuck if Temperence and Azriel are you or if they're not you - they aren't the mother of these kids. You are. You may think you're going to be home plenty and that you're going to see these kids plenty. But you're not. The fact you said goodbye to me at all spells that out very clearly to me. You gave all these little orphan kids a mother and a family and a home and you're going to leave them?" Jackie throws her hands up in a gesture of surrender, disgusted and exasperated at once, "But you know what? This isn't really my business. Regardless of what I say or do, you're going to do it anyway, so there's not point in me arguing, is there? Abandon your children. Do it for a reason that is apparently not important enough to explain."
Isabel tightly grips the counter tightly, gritting her teeth at Jackie's words. "I was hoping you could understand the situation, not make it worse on me." Isabel knew she still had to go check out whatever bad feeling a certian area in the zone had been giving her so far but it seemed pretty far away. Three days would be the max time to get there and fix whatever is occuring...it felt familiar anyways. She had to handle this herself since Azriel and Temperance refused to assist her with this one so she could learn how to handle things herself. "Just forget it...you don't need to know anyways. Thank you for your time Jackie. You can go now. Temperance..can you give Jackie a portal back home?" Isabel gestures to the side and just like that, a portal appears. "I would like for you to leave now." Isabel looks down at the floor, not meeting Jackie's eyes.

Light said:
( @LonelyAssassin Yay, Kelsey is back. Time to harass Ren ^~^ )
Luna backs up and gets slightly defensive. "Oh no! Don't change the subject on me! Vance why are you dressed like that?" She crosses her arms over her chest and stares Vance directly in the eyes.

"Weelll....I guess it can wait for a moment of you can tell me where the nearest store is. Also if you can give me some money, my realm runs off of a different currency." Gary throws his hands out, spreads his fingers apart, and shakes them. "I swear I'm not trying anything bad dude. It's just to buy food."

The Jäqren flies in after him and nearly flies into the ceiling out of shock from the sight he's seeing. Emily was creating strawberry minions with the creation wand she has. "You all follow Emily now!"

Red was examining a light bulb, checking out every detail there was. He attempts to pick it up but couldn't handle the weight of it. He stumbles and falls down on his fire butt, dropping the light bulb off of the edge of the table he's standing on. The light bulb shatters on the floor, only causing Red to put his hands on his head and shake it as if he were stressing.

Blue on the other hand was floating around in a bubble. She was glaring at Hakeem and the Jäqren, as if she were feisty and ready for a fight. She concentrates hard and begins to fire useless little bubbles from her hands, only for it to be trapped inside the bigger bubble she's in. The room was a complete mess and the three were out of control.

Ryder frowns at the warning he was receiving from Cole, so instead he aims at the tree in the distance, hoping that it would be acceptable.

The boy nods his head, answering questions without resistance since he was a projection after all. "Yes, most of them are. My grandmother, the Queen instructed us to. The kingdom of my country in the Supernatural realm. There are 12 others trying to overcome the same challenge for the title."

Isabel tightly grips the counter tightly, gritting her teeth at Jackie's words. "I was hoping you could understand the situation, not make it worse on me." Isabel knew she still had to go check out whatever bad feeling a certian area in the zone had been giving her so far but it seemed pretty far away. Three days would be the max time to get there and fix whatever is occuring...it felt familiar anyways. She had to handle this herself since Azriel and Temperance refused to assist her with this one so she could learn how to handle things herself. "Just forget it...you don't need to know anyways. Thank you for your time Jackie. You can go now. Temperance..can you give Jackie a portal back home?" Isabel gestures to the side and just like that, a portal appears. "I would like for you to leave now." Isabel looks down at the floor, not meeting Jackie's eyes.
Reed hugged the two. "I'm glad that worked. I honestly had doubts. In so happy your back though." He smiled at Adrianna. "So how do you feel?"

Vance

"You're the one avoiding telling me how you broke one of, if not, The most powerful thing in all of existence" Vance stared Luna directly in the eyes just as she did to him. Though, not wanting to piss Luna off, Vance backed down. "I was dressed like that, because I decided to become a vigilante. Is that something I shouldn't do?"

@Light

Colin

"I-I never said y-you were going to do anything b-bad, did I?" Colin smiled at Gary as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. "I-I don't really h-have much on m-me. B-But here y-you go" He took all the money out of his wallet and handed the $80 to Gary.

@Light

Light said:
The two others die but Adrianna and Kelsey don't come back to life yet. In a few minutes time, Amazon shipping boxes fall out of the sky and land directly next to Reed. Their real souls exit the boxes and occupy the body. Adrianna and Kelsey take a deep breath and jump up, looking around at their surroundings. They both check themselves for wounds that aren't there and look at Reed with shocked expressions. They didn't know what to say but they obviously wanted an explanation.
( @LonelyAssassin Yay, Kelsey is back. Time to harass Ren ^~^ )
(Yay, Strangely Happy.)
Ren had walked for a while now, finding civilization he started looking for help, he couldn't really but anything for his money was all at home. Though he still had his cell and his card so maybe he could make something work. He sat outside of a Cafe, looking on his phone, Googling questions to get himself out of this mess.

Tazmodo said:
Reed hugged the two. "I'm glad that worked. I honestly had doubts. In so happy your back though." He smiled at Adrianna. "So how do you feel?"
LonelyAssassin said:
(Yay, Strangely Happy.)
Ren had walked for a while now, finding civilization he started looking for help, he couldn't really but anything for his money was all at home. Though he still had his cell and his card so maybe he could make something work. He sat outside of a Cafe, looking on his phone, Googling questions to get himself out of this mess.
"I feel....a bit odd. I'll get used to it I guess." Adrianna shrugs her shoulders while Kelsey tries to break free of the hug. "Can you take me to Ren? I can't use my powers."

GingerBread said:
Vance
"You're the one avoiding telling me how you broke one of, if not, The most powerful thing in all of existence" Vance stared Luna directly in the eyes just as she did to him. Though, not wanting to piss Luna off, Vance backed down. "I was dressed like that, because I decided to become a vigilante. Is that something I shouldn't do?"

@Light

Colin

"I-I never said y-you were going to do anything b-bad, did I?" Colin smiled at Gary as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. "I-I don't really h-have much on m-me. B-But here y-you go" He took all the money out of his wallet and handed the $80 to Gary.

@Light
Luna stares up at Vance for a moment, keeping a straight face. She wouldn't judge him, she'd love him for who he is. He could tell she was trying to be mature about it and she wasn't going to laugh. She blinks once-twice-three times and then Vance could hear her snort. She totally failed at not laughing at him.

"Cool! I think I know how this currency works. I'll be back soon!" Gary floats to the top of the water dragon and heads off.

Light said:
The Jäqren flies in after him and nearly flies into the ceiling out of shock from the sight he's seeing. Emily was creating strawberry minions with the creation wand she has. "You all follow Emily now!"
Red was examining a light bulb, checking out every detail there was. He attempts to pick it up but couldn't handle the weight of it. He stumbles and falls down on his fire butt, dropping the light bulb off of the edge of the table he's standing on. The light bulb shatters on the floor, only causing Red to put his hands on his head and shake it as if he were stressing.

Blue on the other hand was floating around in a bubble. She was glaring at Hakeem and the Jäqren, as if she were feisty and ready for a fight. She concentrates hard and begins to fire useless little bubbles from her hands, only for it to be trapped inside the bigger bubble she's in. The room was a complete mess and the three were out of control.
Hakeem jaw slowly dropped the more he saw the madness going on within the room. Emily was leading a strawberry army, Red was playing with a light bulb, and Blue trapped herself in a bubble. Hakeem sighs knowing that he'll have to take charge yet again. Ai, Amon can you come out and assist me please?? After his request his genies comes out with shocked faces. Let's round them up. Ai walks over towards Blue and pops hey bubble, catching her as she falls into her hands. Amon walks towards Red and grabs him placing him on his shoulders. Hakeem walks over towards Emily and picks her up struggling to carry her neck to the Jäqren. Hakeem and the genies meet back up with the Jäqren. Okay we can go now. He sounded as if he's struggling holding up Emily.

Hakeem concentrates on the portal having it close then open back up, meaning that the location has changed. He walks through to appear back on the sidewalk he and The Jäqren was at before.

Light said:
Cole shrugs his shoulders meaning that he doesn't care. Go ahead. The glowing effect on his hands fades away. He grabs his cigarette box from his jacket pocket and takes out a stick. He lights and puts it in his mouth.

Inaro takes another sip from his beer. He walks over towards the boys body and pokes it. So your grandmother, since she's queen of your kingdom and you're tried to become ruler of that kingdom, that's only leads to me to believe that she's dying and she does know who to choose. He takes another sip from his beer. So she made a competition, for you and the eleven others to hunt down the people on your list. To prove who is right for the crown. He places his hands in his cloak pocket and turns towards the boy. Am I right?? Yeah I'm right. So how do you enter this supernatural realm? @Light

Vance

"Oh, so that's how it is, is it? You're allowed to cry over not having enough chicken with your rice, but I'm not allowed to become a vigilante so that I have an excuse to kill people." Vance threw his hands up in frustration. He started walking away but then turned around. "Is it really that stupid Luna? Is it something you'd prefer me not to do? Because if you can offer me something else to do, then I'll stop being a vigilante"

@Light

Colin

"O-Okay" Colin waved at gary as he left. He then walked over to the pond and sat by the edge of it, letting his legs sit in the water as he watched Wade with a smile on his face.

@Light

Victoria sat at the diner, her eyes staring intently at the space between her hands. A spark appeared and the spark seemed to crystallize, a grape sized diamond rested in her hand. It was flawless, and shimmered in the neon light coming from the diner's signs. Victoria stood and walked to the door, the diamond clutched in her hand. She exited and spotted the three kids she had earlier routing through the dumpster. She calmly walked to the eldest and handed him the gem smiling. "Here, so you can get him some food." She said motioning to the famished 4 year old clutching onto his older brothers leg. The boy wide eyed, stood shocked as Victoria walked away.

Back inside her car, Victoria passed out, Exhausted from forming the Diamond.

@Light

(I need a start)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Light[/URL]
"AALLLLRRIIIIIGGHHHTT." The rocket ship from Little Einsteins appears before them. "CLIMB ABOARD! GET READY TO EXPLORE!"

@Light[/URL]
Ryder fires a blast of Astral light at the tree and watches as it makes contact with it. It barely leaves a scorch mark on it since Ryder isn't very powerful. Ryder looks towards Cole, waiting on a comment.

"You need someone from the Supernatural realm to access it. That is how you get there."

GingerBread said:
Vance

"Oh, so that's how it is, is it? You're allowed to cry over not having enough chicken with your rice, but I'm not allowed to become a vigilante so that I have an excuse to kill people." Vance threw his hands up in frustration. He started walking away but then turned around. "Is it really that stupid Luna? Is it something you'd prefer me not to do? Because if you can offer me something else to do, then I'll stop being a vigilante"

@Light

Colin

"O-Okay" Colin waved at gary as he left. He then walked over to the pond and sat by the edge of it, letting his legs sit in the water as he watched Wade with a smile on his face.

@Light
Luna puts her hands up in the air and shakes her head. "No Sir Vancelot. Whatever floats your boat just do it. I won't stop you. Don't you bring up the food situation though...that's a different story."

Wade sinks to the bottom of the pond like a rock. He was rolling around in the water happily but wasn't staying at the surface. It was all because Wade couldn't swim.

@Light[/URL]

(I need a start)
Once she turned her back, thugs came and kicked the children's ass. They took the diamond and followed Victoria back to her car. They broke in and began to drag her back to the abandoned warehouse they meet up with the rest of their gang at. If she could spawn diamonds then she's valuable. This meant money and money meant power.

Light said:
"I feel....a bit odd. I'll get used to it I guess." Adrianna shrugs her shoulders while Kelsey tries to break free of the hug. "Can you take me to Ren? I can't use my powers."
Luna stares up at Vance for a moment, keeping a straight face. She wouldn't judge him, she'd love him for who he is. He could tell she was trying to be mature about it and she wasn't going to laugh. She blinks once-twice-three times and then Vance could hear her snort. She totally failed at not laughing at him.

"Cool! I think I know how this currency works. I'll be back soon!" Gary floats to the top of the water dragon and heads off.
Reed nods. "Ok I'll send you there." He teleported her to Ren. He tired to Adrianna. "Weird how?"

Vance

"How is you crying over chicken different to me putting on a costume to fight crime? Apart from the obvious. Mine seems optional compared to yours, unless you force yourself to cry over food" Vance shrugged and sat down on a bench of darkness; His costume was off in another part of the darkness realm and he was just wearing casual clothes.

@Light

Colin

Colin looked down at Wade with slight panic as he sunk to the bottom of the pond like a rock would. "W-Wade! A-Are you drowning? I-If you are don't a-answer that a-actually" Colin pushed himself off the edge and into the pond, sinking down and picking Wade up before realising that he also couldn't swim. Panicking, Colin had his staff appear in one hand while he held Wade in the other. Colin used his staff to teleport himself and Wade up onto the grass near the pond.

@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back