• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Light said:
"Oh! I'm from Seattle. I originally joined Dragon's Roar because I idolized them. Then it turned into wanting to become stronger and help others." Alina already makes her choice, just their salad and a simple sandwich.
"I see, if you still want to grow stronger, how about I teach you how to use a sword?' He asks her as he orders a large steak. " I may not be the best teacher though.."

Light said:
"W-Well I needed it okay! I'm sorry but I can't return it. We've escaped anyways.." She remembers her manners and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me."
"Your welcome, and why do you need it? Is it for cash?"Raz asked, now sitting in a throne made of shadows, that floats in the air.

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"I see, if you still want to grow stronger, how about I teach you how to use a sword?' He asks her as he orders a large steak. " I may not be the best teacher though.."

[/QUOTE]
"No thank you. Swords aren't for me, not my type of style. I don't do much physical activity." Alina begins to play with the condiments.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Your welcome, and why do you need it? Is it for cash?"Raz asked, now sitting in a throne made of shadows, that floats in the air.
"Y-yeah...I'm planning to sell it but it's pretty hard to do so with it following me around. Did I give you my name?"

Light said:
"No thank you. Swords aren't for me, not my type of style. I don't do much physical activity." Alina begins to play with the condiments.
"Y-yeah...I'm planning to sell it but it's pretty hard to do so with it following me around. Did I give you my name?"
"No you didn't, may I please have it?"Raz leans closer. For some reason slightly excited.

Light said:
"I see. Well, other than your powers do you have any other skills?" He asks curiously staring at you.

MTchaos1134 said:
"No you didn't, may I please have it?"Raz leans closer. For some reason slightly excited.
"My name is Tyra. I'll sell it to you for the price of....89,000. This almost cost me my life after all." Tyra keeps the stone in her bag, only willing to pull it out if he has the money.

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"I see. Well, other than your powers do you have any other skills?" He asks curiously staring at you.

[/QUOTE]
"No....no other skills to speak of." Alina takes a deep breath and looks at the restroom. "Excuse me for a moment." She gets up and makes her way to the restroom. Once she enters she hastily shuffles through her bag for a capsule of pills, putting half of one in her mouth. "Okay Alina....game plan time!"

Light said:
"My name is Tyra. I'll sell it to you for the price of....89,000. This almost cost me my life after all." Tyra keeps the stone in her bag, only willing to pull it out if he has the money.
"No....no other skills to speak of." Alina takes a deep breath and looks at the restroom. "Excuse me for a moment." She gets up and makes her way to the restroom. Once she enters she hastily shuffles through her bag for a capsule of pills, putting half of one in her mouth. "Okay Alina....game plan time!"
"I do not understand why your selling it to me, but sure. Can I pay in gold? And last thing is I'm going to make it 100k, do you know how to price things well? Beacuse that's a bit cheap for somthing you took and almost died for."

MTchaos1134 said:
"I do not understand why your selling it to me, but sure. Can I pay in gold? And last thing is I'm going to make it 100k, do you know how to price things well? Beacuse that's a bit cheap for somthing you took and almost died for."
"Well where I'm from that's quite a lot for a peasant." She refers to herself easily as a peasant as if she's used to it, having no problem with the term at all. "So where is the gold?"

Light said:
"Well where I'm from that's quite a lot for a peasant." She refers to herself easily as a peasant as if she's used to it, having no problem with the term at all. "So where is the gold?"
"In my dimension."a portal to his dimension opens up next to Raz.and a some gold coins drop into his hand. He sets his hand out and waits for her to do the exchange.

MTchaos1134 said:
"In my dimension."a portal to his dimension opens up next to Raz.and a some gold coins drop into his hand. He sets his hand out and waits for her to do the exchange.
"And I could help teach you into selling and stuff. Make your own treasure shop or somthing." He said, adding knowlage into the payment.

@Light

Light said:
"Ah okay." He watches her get up and walk away before letting out a sigh. "I feel bad, her having to buy me food..I will have to pay her back somehow." He tells himself as he waits for her to return. 'I am really excited. Going to Europe, creating our own Guild. It's all exciting.'

Light said:
Reed was in deep thought about the whole situation. "How did you manage to steal that in the first place? Oh I'm Reed by the way."

Maya

"No it's not! It's fun! Nothing fun is dangerous, Like adventures!" Maya smiled brightly up at Isabel. She was starting to become slightly bored of being a hamster now that the novelty had worn off. "How long till the cookies are ready mommy? Because once they are we can go see Fola! I miss my Best Friend. I haven't seen him in forever and ever!"

@Light @Embaga Elder

MTchaos1134 said:
Tazmodo said:
Reed was in deep thought about the whole situation. "How did you manage to steal that in the first place? Oh I'm Reed by the way."
"That's not all the pay. I want all of it in sacks before I give it to you." Tyra turns to Reed, a strained expression hitting her face. "Ummm....well. I think I took it while it was sleeping. I guess it uses this stone as a night light."

"The cookies!" Isabel turns Maya back to a human and rushes back into the house, barely taking the cookies out in time. If they were left in there any longer they probably would have burned up. "Alright....Maya are you ready?"

Light said:
Alina comes back out of the bathroom in time for the food. "Sorry about that! It's time to eat!" Alina smiles at her food and begins to eat after the waiter walks away.
"Ah, no worries. Let's eat!" He looks down at the plate of food the waiter had brought him and smiles. "It looks and tastes great." He starts to cut pieces of the steak off one by one, eating them. "Alina... Thanks. Honestly, I was really depressed and disappointed when you told me that Dragon's roar had disbanded, but I feel a lot better now. You even fed me...bought supplies and now we are starting a guild, even going to Europe." He wipes his mouth and looks at Alina, smiling. His cheeks a bit red. "I am really glad I met you."

Light said:
"That's not all the pay. I want all of it in sacks before I give it to you." Tyra turns to Reed, a strained expression hitting her face. "Ummm....well. I think I took it while it was sleeping. I guess it uses this stone as a night light."
Alina comes back out of the bathroom in time for the food. "Sorry about that! It's time to eat!" Alina smiles at her food and begins to eat after the waiter walks away.

"The cookies!" Isabel turns Maya back to a human and rushes back into the house, barely taking the cookies out in time. If they were left in there any longer they probably would have burned up. "Alright....Maya are you ready?"
"Look these coins are almost impossible to get these days, they are considered ancient. But are in mint condition. One of these coins is probably more then 100k. I'm being generous. But if you want me to be super generous and give you millions or somthing fine."8 medium sized bags filled with the gold coins fall out from a portal and land in his hand.raz has been around before mankind even made a fire. When they managed to make gold coins, Raz eventually got a hold of them by various ways, bad had no real use to them, so he would horde it in his dimension. Until he actually needed it, humans love gold, Raz does not know why. But he will use it to his advantage if someone has somthing he wants.

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"Ah, no worries. Let's eat!" He looks down at the plate of food the waiter had brought him and smiles. "It looks and tastes great." He starts to cut pieces of the steak off one by one, eating them. "Alina... Thanks. Honestly, I was really depressed and disappointed when you told me that Dragon's roar had disbanded, but I feel a lot better now. You even fed me...bought supplies and now we are starting a guild, even going to Europe." He wipes his mouth and looks at Alina, smiling. His cheeks a bit red. "I am really glad I met you."

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! If I hadn't of met you I probably would have lost hope." Alina smiles and continues to eat her food. After swallowing she looks up at Akki. "What will the guild name be?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"Look these coins are almost impossible to get these days, they are considered ancient. But are in mint condition. One of these coins is probably more then 100k. I'm being generous. But if you want me to be super generous and give you millions or somthing fine."8 medium sized bags filled with the gold coins fall out from a portal and land in his hand.raz has been around before mankind even made a fire. When they managed to make gold coins, Raz eventually got a hold of them by various ways, bad had no real use to them, so he would horde it in his dimension. Until he actually needed it, humans love gold, Raz does not know why. But he will use it to his advantage if someone has somthing he wants.
"Hhhmm okay." The girl extends the glowing stone to Raz. "Thank you for your gold!" She begins to pull the golden bags to her with great difficulty.

Light said:
"Yes! If I hadn't of met you I probably would have lost hope." Alina smiles and continues to eat her food. After swallowing she looks up at Akki. "What will the guild name be?"
"That is a tough question..." He pauses and thinks for a moment, trying to think of a appropriate name. "Ah...I have no idea, I am not the creative type. How about you decide? I mean you are going to be the Guild Master." He smiles at her, looking directly into her eyes. "I decided that I would be your sword and shield. I can't be that, and the Guild Master."

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Hhhmm okay." The girl extends the glowing stone to Raz. "Thank you for your gold!" She begins to pull the golden bags to her with great difficulty.
"Need help with that Richie rich?" Raz asks, appearing next to them."beacuse I can just whisk you to your destination."he sets his hand out.

[QUOTE="Ethan Vail]"That is a tough question..." He pauses and thinks for a moment, trying to think of a appropriate name. "Ah...I have no idea, I am not the creative type. How about you decide? I mean you are going to be the Guild Master." He smiles at her, looking directly into her eyes. "I decided that I would be your sword and shield. I can't be that, and the Guild Master."

[/QUOTE]
"Trust me...I'm not guild leader material. I guess we can go with Tranquil for a name. Something else would be acceptable though. Is that name not good enough?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"Need help with that Richie rich?" Raz asks, appearing next to them."beacuse I can just whisk you to your destination."he sets his hand out.
"No I'm fine! Thank you." Tyra manages to pull the bags toward herself and let's out a sigh of relief. "No. I'm fine. I'd rather not go back to the household I've come from."

Light said:
"Trust me...I'm not guild leader material. I guess we can go with Tranquil for a name. Something else would be acceptable though. Is that name not good enough?"
"That is a fitting name actually." He mumbles the name to himself over and over. "I really like it, but why don't you think you could be the leader? I think you are better fit for the role than I am."

Hakeem turns back into his human form and walks into the house. Maya I'm glad you said something because I totally forgot that we had cookies in the oven. I'm pretty sure mama did too. He reached for a cookie without thinking how hot it is. Was his hand touched it, he starts juggling the cookies in his hand repeating the word Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot. He finally grabbed the cookie and just placed the entire thing in his mouth. Thanks to him juggling it in the air, it cooled off a bit so it was safe enough for him to eat. After a couple of chews he swallowed the cookie and gave it a thumbs up. @Light @GingerBread

Light said:
"No I'm fine! Thank you." Tyra manages to pull the bags toward herself and let's out a sigh of relief. "No. I'm fine. I'd rather not go back to the household I've come from."
Reed was a little suspicious. "Hey Try do you have any powers? You kind of appeared out if no where." He teleported the three to the office to stop detracting his sweat shop workers. "That thing looked like it could have killed you in an instant but you got away."

CelticSol said:
Her hand joins his in playing with his hair, leaning her head against his shoulder as she laughs, "Well, at least you're not balding. I happen to love your ridiculously soft hair."
Laughing, Alpha rubbed Jackie's shoulder as he leaned back on the bench. "You know, with Dragon's Roar disbanded, it's a lot more peaceful. No running off every minute to save the world and all that shit," Alpha mused.

Daimao said:
Laughing, Alpha rubbed Jackie's shoulder as he leaned back on the bench. "You know, with Dragon's Roar disbanded, it's a lot more peaceful. No running off every minute to save the world and all that shit," Alpha mused.
She hums in agreement, "That's true. No more getting randomly jumped while going on a date. The calm is nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back