First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"Well that's good. I'll just show you what type of illusions I make." Grimm makes another Grimm floating with an umbrella. "See? Cool right?"
Nodding Draco replied, "Very good. Let's see. How about an Ocean?" He closed his eyes imagining calm waters and them in a boat. He held that image in his mind then opened his eyes. Softly he stated, "This is a length test. I am testing how long I can concentrate and keep the image going." He held the image for a long while then Draco flicked his hand. The Image went away as he stated, "I can hold it almost for hours. I doubt I'll ever need to keep an Illusion going for that much time ever."
@Light

Fola

Fola shrugged at Christina's comment, "Whatever, I tried..." He tapped Alice's shoulder and removed his hands from atop Maya's ears. He took another sip of coffee before speaking to Alice, "First off, your kids aren't dead, Christina's just a bitch, as in a literal change of ears away from being a literal bitch. Second off, I think I found a kid who you would be great for..."

He moved back slightly to present Maya with a slight smile, "Her name is Maya, she doesn't have parents; I would watch her, but I don't have the best record with watching kids..."

@Light @GingerBread

Illyana

Illyana frowned a bit, "There has to be a diffrent way to beat this woman, right? As mean as it was, the way we beat the other woman with the white hair was peacful, we could do something like that...Besides, this wan can't be that hard to beat. She's not a god or anything..."

@Light @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @GingerBread

Oden

Oden snorted at Christina's plan, "So your plan is as basic as, 'Throw things at a god so they use all their mana'? That's going off the assumption she doesn't see through a plan a kindergardner could make..."

He dug into his pancakes, taking a moment to swallow before continuing, "That's the stupidest thing I've heard or done all day, and I just fought a literal cat woman."

Jayn

Jayn burst into the scene with a ski mask on and pointed a gun at a waiter, "Okay everyone, put your hands up and nobody gets hurt maybe! Just put the money in the bag and... Wait...This isn't the bank...Dang it, wrong place again..."

She took off her mask and put up her hands as if trying to calm the civillians down, "Okay everyone, if you could just calm down please, I thought this was a bank. But if you could all just make your way to the bank so I can get more money when robbing it, I'd forever remember and love you..." She spun around to face a random man in a booth, putting ketchup on his tie, "Except you Bob! Fuck your tie!"

She turned her head slightly and saw Vance, "Oh my god, it's that one asshole!" She threw her gun at the back of his head, "Gun, I choose you!"

@GingerBread @Light

Vance

"Doesn't matter how much she's fine tuned it. She can still be overwhelmed. The human brain can handle about two to three voices at a time, after that everything else becomes noise and it becomes harder to focus on any of it. Now I would assume the same rules apply with anything ever, it's hard to do multiple things at once, and the brain of anything, besides omnipotent people. But whatever, I honestly don't care about all this. I just want Isabel back for one reason, after that. If this happens, I won't help at all. Maybe I'll even try to go against you guys, depends on how I'm feeling"
Vance shrugged and finished his eggs before looking over at the goddesses.

"Okay, so Sage is dead now. I can't say I'm surpised, it was bound to happen to soon with the amount of shit he talked. I tried to warn him." Vance shrugged and leaned back in his seat. "But I don't think I'll get anytime to visit his grave. I'm kinda busy with plan- Stuff. Okay? Okay, good" Vance tried to react when he found a gun being thrown at the back of his head. He picked up the gun and without looking pointed it behind him, unloading the entire clip. "I probably at least hit the person who through it at me, fucking arsehole"

@Light @CelticSol @Daimao @Embaga Elder @djinnamon @LokiofSP

Colin

Colin shook his head, not wanting to be control and forced to hurt someone again. He quickly tried to think of a reason why it couldn't happen because he didn't want everyone to hate him for not wanting to do this. "B-But wh-when I have th-the staff, you can't c-control me. S-So this wouldn't w-work, w-would it?" Colin hoped that no one would would find a way around it, like him just letting them take control of his body.

Maya

Maya finished her pancakes with cookies, chocolate, syrup and lots and lots and lots of Ice Cream! She leaned back in her seat and turned to Fola, about to ask if she could have seconds when she heard that Fola was trying to give her away to Alice. Maya wasn't sure how to feel about Fola trying to give her away. "Do you not like me anymore Best Friend? D-Did I do something to make you hate me? I'M SORRY! Please don't hate me Best Friend!" Maya started thinking Fola wanted her to leave, causing her to slowly start disappearing.

@LokiofSP @Light

djinnamon said:
" Damn , you roasted this girl good , Fola is your name right. " Neptune said to Fola with a little smirk. They then turned to Vance. " By the way guy , I don't know this but Sage is dead. That Oden guy murdered him so Mars buried Sage. Sage's parents , begrudgingly , want you to come see his grave if you have any last words for him. " Noire said.
The goddesses listened silently as the girl explained the phantom realm. " Sage is there , we could see him one last time and apologize (A little heart to heart is coming up soon.) . " Noire said making the goddesses nodded before they listened to the rest the girl said. " So what is your plan ? " Vert asked her arms folded under her breasts.

@Light @GingerBread @LokiofSP
LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola shrugged at Christina's comment, "Whatever, I tried..." He tapped Alice's shoulder and removed his hands from atop Maya's ears. He took another sip of coffee before speaking to Alice, "First off, your kids aren't dead, Christina's just a bitch, as in a literal change of ears away from being a literal bitch. Second off, I think I found a kid who you would be great for..."

He moved back slightly to present Maya with a slight smile, "Her name is Maya, she doesn't have parents; I would watch her, but I don't have the best record with watching kids..."

@Light @GingerBread

Illyana

Illyana frowned a bit, "There has to be a diffrent way to beat this woman, right? As mean as it was, the way we beat the other woman with the white hair was peacful, we could do something like that...Besides, this wan can't be that hard to beat. She's not a god or anything..."

@Light @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @GingerBread

Oden

Oden snorted at Christina's plan, "So your plan is as basic as, 'Throw things at a god so they use all their mana'? That's going off the assumption she doesn't see through a plan a kindergardner could make..."

He dug into his pancakes, taking a moment to swallow before continuing, "That's the stupidest thing I've heard or done all day, and I just fought a literal cat woman."

Jayn

Jayn burst into the scene with a ski mask on and pointed a gun at a waiter, "Okay everyone, put your hands up and nobody gets hurt maybe! Just put the money in the bag and... Wait...This isn't the bank...Dang it, wrong place again..."

She took off her mask and put up her hands as if trying to calm the civillians down, "Okay everyone, if you could just calm down please, I thought this was a bank. But if you could all just make your way to the bank so I can get more money when robbing it, I'd forever remember and love you..." She spun around to face a random man in a booth, putting ketchup on his tie, "Except you Bob! Fuck your tie!"

She turned her head slightly and saw Vance, "Oh my god, it's that one asshole!" She threw her gun at the back of his head, "Gun, I choose you!"

@GingerBread @Light
GingerBread said:
Vance

"Doesn't matter how much she's fine tuned it. She can still be overwhelmed. The human brain can handle about two to three voices at a time, after that everything else becomes noise and it becomes harder to focus on any of it. Now I would assume the same rules apply with anything ever, it's hard to do multiple things at once, and the brain of anything, besides omnipotent people. But whatever, I honestly don't care about all this. I just want Isabel back for one reason, after that. If this happens, I won't help at all. Maybe I'll even try to go against you guys, depends on how I'm feeling"
Vance shrugged and finished his eggs before looking over at the goddesses.

"Okay, so Sage is dead now. I can't say I'm surpised, it was bound to happen to soon with the amount of shit he talked. I tried to warn him." Vance shrugged and leaned back in his seat. "But I don't think I'll get anytime to visit his grave. I'm kinda busy with plan- Stuff. Okay? Okay, good" Vance tried to react when he found a gun being thrown at the back of his head. He picked up the gun and without looking pointed it behind him, unloading the entire clip. "I probably at least hit the person who through it at me, fucking arsehole"

Colin

Colin shook his head, not wanting to be control and forced to hurt someone again. He quickly tried to think of a reason why it couldn't happen because he didn't want everyone to hate him for not wanting to do this. "B-But wh-when I have th-the staff, you can't c-control me. S-So this wouldn't w-work, w-would it?" Colin hoped that no one would would find a way around it, like him just letting them take control of his body.

Maya

Maya finished her pancakes with cookies, chocolate, syrup and lots and lots and lots of Ice Cream! She leaned back in her seat and turned to Fola, about to ask if she could have seconds when she heard that Fola was trying to give her away to Alice. Maya wasn't sure how to feel about Fola trying to give her away. "Do you not like me anymore Best Friend? D-Did I do something to make you hate me? I'M SORRY! Please don't hate me Best Friend!" Maya started thinking Fola wanted her to leave, causing her to slowly start disappearing.

@LokiofSP @Light
Christina raises her hands in a mock surrender. "Well if you feel like you can handle it then ignore my plan and do what you want. Just don't tell me I didn't warn you."

Alice was still pretty dazed so she couldn't understand much of what was going on. "What?"

Lighthouse8477 said:
Nodding Draco replied, "Very good. Let's see. How about an Ocean?" He closed his eyes imagining calm waters and them in a boat. He held that image in his mind then opened his eyes. Softly he stated, "This is a length test. I am testing how long I can concentrate and keep the image going." He held the image for a long while then Draco flicked his hand. The Image went away as he stated, "I can hold it almost for hours. I doubt I'll ever need to keep an Illusion going for that much time ever."
@Light
Grimm nods his head as he grows a beard and strokes it. "Yes...you seem to have gotten quick mastery of your abilities young one."

Vance

Vance shook his head and sighed at Christina's attitude to her plan being shot down.
"Hey, if you've a plan. Then actually make a plan that doesn't rely on cry baby growing a pair. Because hell will freeze over sooner. So how about we come up with a plan that doesn't reply on the most useless member of our team. Even if it was going to be you controlling him, ."

Colin

Colin frowned when Vance called him the most useless member in the guild. Colin tried to come up with a moment where he was actually useful in the guild but found that almost everything he solved, he created the problem in the first place. Colin looked at christina, determined to actually help for once.
"I-I'll do what y-you want me t-to do. N-No one's going to d-die from it a-are they? I-If they aren't th-then I'll do it"

Maya

Maya looked over at Alice and almost started crying. "M-My best friend hates me and wants to give me away! He doesn't want me around anymore. He doesn't want to be my Best Friend! He Hates me!" Maya's hand started to slowly fade away as she continued to think that Fola wanted her gone forever.

@Light @LokiofSP

Fola

Fola shakes his hands, "No, no, no! I want to be your best freind, for sure! I just can't be a parent, and I'm trying to find someone who can be..."

@GingerBread @Light

Oden

Oden tapped his fingers on the table as he thought, "Coming up with a plan would be easier if we knew a full list of her capabilities...Is she atletic? What's her IQ? We need more information..."

@Light @GingerBread

Jayn

Jayn had picked up Bob and used his body to block the shots, she threw the dead man to the side and walked over to the booth, sitting down and smiling, "Hello fellow guild members~! What are we doing today, are we blowing something up? Please say we're blowing something up..."

She snapped her fingers at the waiter, "Excuse me sir, but what are your vegan vampire options? I want to be sure my dietary needs can be met here..."

@Light @GingerBread @CelticSol @djinnamon @Embaga Elder

GingerBread said:
Vance

Vance shook his head and sighed at Christina's attitude to her plan being shot down.
"Hey, if you've a plan. Then actually make a plan that doesn't rely on cry baby growing a pair. Because hell will freeze over sooner. So how about we come up with a plan that doesn't reply on the most useless member of our team. Even if it was going to be you controlling him, ."

Colin

Colin frowned when Vance called him the most useless member in the guild. Colin tried to come up with a moment where he was actually useful in the guild but found that almost everything he solved, he created the problem in the first place. Colin looked at christina, determined to actually help for once.
"I-I'll do what y-you want me t-to do. N-No one's going to d-die from it a-are they? I-If they aren't th-then I'll do it"

Maya

Maya looked over at Alice and almost started crying. "M-My best friend hates me and wants to give me away! He doesn't want me around anymore. He doesn't want to be my Best Friend! He Hates me!" Maya's hand started to slowly fade away as she continued to think that Fola wanted her gone forever.

@Light @LokiofSP
LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola shakes his hands, "No, no, no! I want to be your best freind, for sure! I just can't be a parent, and I'm trying to find someone who can be..."

@GingerBread @Light

Oden

Oden tapped his fingers on the table as he thought, "Coming up with a plan would be easier if we knew a full list of her capabilities...Is she atletic? What's her IQ? We need more information..."

@Light @GingerBread

Jayn

Jayn had picked up Bob and used his body to block the shots, she threw the dead man to the side and walked over to the booth, sitting down and smiling, "Hello fellow guild members~! What are we doing today, are we blowing something up? Please say we're blowing something up..."

She snapped her fingers at the waiter, "Excuse me sir, but what are your vegan vampire options? I want to be sure my dietary needs can be met here..."

@Light @GingerBread @CelticSol @djinnamon @Embaga Elder
Christina smiles at Colin. "Well things would have gone well without anyone being hurt. We're not going with my plan though. It's nice to know that you're willing to fight alongside your members. Development...I like that. You could show them that you aren't actually useless since I know you aren't. Though for now just sit with us on the sidelines until they ask for help." She points to the other split personalities at the table. "You seem nice. If you're interested we can let you in on a little secret." Christina was talking about herself and the other split personalities. Christina knew all the answers to Oden's questions but she no longer felt like she was in the team spirit mood.

Vance

Vance looked over at Jayn as he remembered who she was. "You're Fola's girlfriend that I almost killed. The one with the reaper stalker, right? Some day I'll finish what I started. But no, we're not going to blow crap up. We're going after orbs that contain a lot of power just so we can bring back Isabel; The person who tried to destroy the universe"

Maya

"I don't need a parent! I just want to be with you best friend. Why do I need to have a parent if I don't want one? They wouldn't let me eat cookies for every meal anyway!" Maya turned away from Fola and pouted, not wanting to leave him ever!

@LokiofSP

Colin

Colin looked over at christina and shook his head.
"N-No. I-I want to a-actually help them a-all. O-Otherwise I-I would be u-useless." Colin then thought about Christina's offer of telling him a secret. "O-Okay. Wh-what's the secret? I-Is it important? Sh-should you tell me it?" Colin became more interested in the prospect of being trusted with a secret.

@Light

The goddesses didn't show any physical reaction to Vance as they turned away , faces emotionless. " He didn't care about Sage. " Neptune said as she sat down. " Don't worry about it , let's hope Sage hasn't fallen into despair. " Noire said.

@GingerBread @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimm nods his head as he grows a beard and strokes it. "Yes...you seem to have gotten quick mastery of your abilities young one."
Silently Draco smiled. He whispered, "Thank you Grimm. I just want to make sure I have it mastered before I go to find Angelica. This is going to be hard to do. I am already bad with females then a get a new power and use it to devastating effects." He sighed.

@Light

GingerBread said:
Vance
Vance looked over at Jayn as he remembered who she was. "You're Fola's girlfriend that I almost killed. The one with the reaper stalker, right? Some day I'll finish what I started. But no, we're not going to blow crap up. We're going after orbs that contain a lot of power just so we can bring back Isabel; The person who tried to destroy the universe"

Maya

"I don't need a parent! I just want to be with you best friend. Why do I need to have a parent if I don't want one? They wouldn't let me eat cookies for every meal anyway!" Maya turned away from Fola and pouted, not wanting to leave him ever!

@LokiofSP

Colin

Colin looked over at christina and shook his head.
"N-No. I-I want to a-actually help them a-all. O-Otherwise I-I would be u-useless." Colin then thought about Christina's offer of telling him a secret. "O-Okay. Wh-what's the secret? I-Is it important? Sh-should you tell me it?" Colin became more interested in the prospect of being trusted with a secret.

@Light
Christina turns to Morgan with a glint in her eyes. "Tell him." She watches as Morgan sighs and flicks her wrist towards him, sending him a mental message of the secret. '5 truths and 5 lies represent the location of life and the indicator of betrayal.'

Lighthouse8477 said:
Silently Draco smiled. He whispered, "Thank you Grimm. I just want to make sure I have it mastered before I go to find Angelica. This is going to be hard to do. I am already bad with females then a get a new power and use it to devastating effects." He sighed.
@Light

"Yes...yes I understand. If you must find her then waste no time! Go! Win her over!" Grimm holds up a flag with a heart. He waves it above his head while waving Draco goodbye.

"Startup Initiated, Project POWER Systems Online. " A voice said as a girl,s body fell to the ground. She never landed though, her body hovered a few feet above the ground. "That was really close." She said righting her self, And her eyes widened at what her scanners where picking up. "Oh no. Who Broke her seal. This wasn't part of the plan." She said looking down at her own, she blasted them with Mana and said "Now he cant track me or control me." She said as she sped off to the Signal on her Scanner marked as "Rage". She was hoping that none would intercept her.

@Light

"Yes...yes I understand. If you must find her then waste no time! Go! Win her over!" Grimm holds up a flag with a heart. He waves it above his head while waving Draco goodbye.
Looking at him Draco stated, "Wait. Can you at least point me in the right direction?" He looked at Grimm hopping he would reply before he vanished. If not he would go search the world blindly. Hoping to get lucky.
@Light

Ammax

((Add big wings to his back, that only appear when he wishes them to. And alot of scars. Alot))

(Lion in his Sign up sheet, still working on this BBcode thing )

tumblr_nx8s7bqx9D1t95nkpo1_500.jpg

Darkness was the first thing that met his sight. Ammax couldnt move, impressively. He tried remembering, but found that he couldnt. He felt his mane stand upright, moving whatever was around him. He sniffed it, little pebbles entering his large nostrils. He felt something soft, yet compacteed if you pressed it. Dirt. He realized. The memories soon came flooding in.

He was a prisoner, destined to an eternity under ground. Well, aparentally that witch messed up an ingredient or two in that potion. He chuckled inwardly. The cold glass cuffs held his hads tightly together, them being useless right now. He tried digging the dirt out of the way, but to no avail. Soon, he began kicking the dirt, apearing to be effective.

Above the ground, the land was flat, a few trees here and there. Birds occasionaly passed by, but nothing much. Suddently, the ground began to move slightly, a bump forming. The birds stopped, squirrels raced up trees, and hares froze in place, mortified. They knew what was there. A dangerous warrior. Temperamental, agressive, and yet, if he allows you into his life, friendly. But that last part had died a long time ago, along with alot of his self-control. One of his only friend was his Buddy, the.... Eh.... Lion, thing.

Ammax kept kicking the dirt with all his might, the glass weakning him. He soon saw light. Ah how he had longed to see that. He stck his foot out. He wobbled it around, creating a large hole. Not enough for him to go through, but big enough for a little hand. He bellowed, the noise managing to reach distant ears. He heard a loud roar. That would be Yer'Sat. He thought. Soon, there was a loud thud right above him. He heard a digging noise, and a paw suddelntly appeared from the dirt right above his muzzle. He managed to reach up and pat the paw, earnign a soft purr. He smiled as more digging was heard, almost as if he was desperate to hide a bone. Ammax covered his eyes. Dont poke them out again, He thought. Soon, he felt sommething wet touch his chest. The first thing to touch him other than dirt in years...

He removed his hands from his eye, just to be met with his Lion, Yer'Sat. His armor shined against the bright sun, his wings creating a little bit of shadow above Ammax. Ammax reached up and grabbed his paw.

"Pull me up boy." His voice sounded deep and gruff, after all these years of not using it at all. The lion nodded hapily, and yanked him out of the hole. Ammax landed with a loud noise of his hoof against a stone. He wobbled a bit, and stepped onto the grass. After a while of practissing galoping around, he came to a stop near 'Sat. Ammax ran his fingers along his white mane, hands still tied together, and then under his chin, gaining a purr of approval. Ammax looked over his armor, checking for rusts or anything like that. Nothing.... Hm.... Ofcourse, he was sleeping the hole time... Ammax thought. He patted the lions back with both hands. The Lion stepped up on the rock, his long claws making a shrill noise against the rock. Ammax's ears twitched. After all the silence of these years... He looked over to where Yer'Sat was looking. Dragon's Roar... He smirked. He would just rest a bit.... Then lets see what havok he can cause

(Ah my fingers. This will probably be the longest post I will make here xD )

(@AnyoneNearby)

(@Light Can you send someone to bring him back or whatever? I dont know where this might go xD )​

"No, Maya, I just can't be it! There has to be someone better, someone you like more than me, I can't be the only person you rely on!" He put a hand through his hair, "I'll visit as often, as I can, but I can't do much else..."

@GingerBread

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

((Add big wings to his back, that only appear when he wishes them to. And alot of scars. Alot))

(Lion in his Sign up sheet, still working on this BBcode thing )

Darkness was the first thing that met his sight. Ammax couldnt move, impressively. He tried remembering, but found that he couldnt. He felt his mane stand upright, moving whatever was around him. He sniffed it, little pebbles entering his large nostrils. He felt something soft, yet compacteed if you pressed it. Dirt. He realized. The memories soon came flooding in.

He was a prisoner, destined to an eternity under ground. Well, aparentally that witch messed up an ingredient or two in that potion. He chuckled inwardly. The cold glass cuffs held his hads tightly together, them being useless right now. He tried digging the dirt out of the way, but to no avail. Soon, he began kicking the dirt, apearing to be effective.

Above the ground, the land was flat, a few trees here and there. Birds occasionaly passed by, but nothing much. Suddently, the ground began to move slightly, a bump forming. The birds stopped, squirrels raced up trees, and hares froze in place, mortified. They knew what was there. A dangerous warrior. Temperamental, agressive, and yet, if he allows you into his life, friendly. But that last part had died a long time ago, along with alot of his self-control. One of his only friend was his Buddy, the.... Eh.... Lion, thing.

Ammax kept kicking the dirt with all his might, the glass weakning him. He soon saw light. Ah how he had longed to see that. He stck his foot out. He wobbled it around, creating a large hole. Not enough for him to go through, but big enough for a little hand. He bellowed, the noise managing to reach distant ears. He heard a loud roar. That would be Yer'Sat. He thought. Soon, there was a loud thud right above him. He heard a digging noise, and a paw suddelntly appeared from the dirt right above his muzzle. He managed to reach up and pat the paw, earnign a soft purr. He smiled as more digging was heard, almost as if he was desperate to hide a bone. Ammax covered his eyes. Dont poke them out again, He thought. Soon, he felt sommething wet touch his chest. The first thing to touch him other than dirt in years...

He removed his hands from his eye, just to be met with his Lion, Yer'Sat. His armor shined against the bright sun, his wings creating a little bit of shadow above Ammax. Ammax reached up and grabbed his paw.

"Pull me up boy." His voice sounded deep and gruff, after all these years of not using it at all. The lion nodded hapily, and yanked him out of the hole. Ammax landed with a loud noise of his hoof against a stone. He wobbled a bit, and stepped onto the grass. After a while of practissing galoping around, he came to a stop near 'Sat. Ammax ran his fingers along his white mane, hands still tied together, and then under his chin, gaining a purr of approval. Ammax looked over his armor, checking for rusts or anything like that. Nothing.... Hm.... Ofcourse, he was sleeping the hole time... Ammax thought. He patted the lions back with both hands. The Lion stepped up on the rock, his long claws making a shrill noise against the rock. Ammax's ears twitched. After all the silence of these years... He looked over to where Yer'Sat was looking. Dragon's Roar... He smirked. He would just rest a bit.... Then lets see what havok he can cause

(Ah my fingers. This will probably be the longest post I will make here xD )

(@AnyoneNearby)

(@Light Can you send someone to bring him back or whatever? I dont know where this might go xD )​
Suddenly Grimm appears in the form of a chocolate bar. "Fear me world! It is time for you all to die!"

@Light[/URL]
She could hear little footsteps scurrying over to her swiftly in the distance.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Looking at him Draco stated, "Wait. Can you at least point me in the right direction?" He looked at Grimm hopping he would reply before he vanished. If not he would go search the world blindly. Hoping to get lucky.
@Light
"Go West my warrior!" Grimm points in that direction as he slowly fades away.

Nodding Draco looks west. Good luck. He thought to himself. Silently he jumped off the mountain as he transformed himself into the dragon as he spread his wings. Clapping them together he began to fly towards the west. He sighed as he thought. "Well here goes nothing."
@Light

Maya

Maya shook her head at the idea of there being someone better than her best friend.
"But you're the bestest best friend ever! I don't like anyone more than you!" Maya then looked away as a guilty look appeared on her face. "There is one person I like more than you best friend.... I'm sorry for not telling you..." Maya lifted up her arm and pointed to it with her other arm. "Sir Snakenton!" Maya's face then lit up again with childlike happiness. "He's just so cute!"

@LokiofSP

Colin

Colin looked at Morgan and christina with a confused look plastered on his face. "O-Okay.... Wh-what does that meant though? I-It doesn't s-sound like a s-secret. i-it sounds like something y-you could tell anyone. B-Because th-there's not enough information t-to understand wh-what y-you're talking about" Colin shook his head, feeling slightly disappointed that he got a riddle instead of an actual secret.

@Light

Ammax

(I suppose its not a big chocolate bar...)

(I FORGOT TO ADD THAT HE IS 8'7, AND 12'7 WITH WINGS SPREAD OUT!)

Ammax looks around for the surce of the noise. Yer'Sat snapps around, and immediatly begins snarling at something. Ammax turns, and spotts a chocolate bar on the ground. He'd laugh a bit. Is this what they sent to pick up him? He stepped foreward, and leaned down. He sniffed it. Ah... A shifter mabe.... He stood straight.

"Who are you? And what makes you think you can kill me? Belive me, many have tried and failed..." He said, pointing to the abundance of scars all over his body. Yer'Sat got into an attacking position, and Ammax stuck his bounded hands out.

"May you unbound my hands? I will follow you anyways to wherever you wish to take me."

Light said:
Suddenly Grimm appears in the form of a chocolate bar. "Fear me world! It is time for you all to die!"
She could hear little footsteps scurrying over to her swiftly in the distance.

Lighthouse8477 said:
Nodding Draco looks west. Good luck. He thought to himself. Silently he jumped off the mountain as he transformed himself into the dragon as he spread his wings. Clapping them together he began to fly towards the west. He sighed as he thought. "Well here goes nothing."
@Light
( Did Draco eat Grimm? Draco is a Grimm murderer. Conspiracy theory confirmed. )

Angelica's scent wasn't in the air yet. It seemed like she was far West. With the time Draco was training Grimm, Angelica had managed to get extremely far away.

@Light[/URL]
Suddenly Celeste could find herself in a magic potato bag. She had just been stolen by Theif Grimm, the five inch tall klepto Grimm. Theif Grimm runs off with her with his odd strength. "I have something good to sell on the black market!"

GingerBread said:
Maya

Maya shook her head at the idea of there being someone better than her best friend.
"But you're the bestest best friend ever! I don't like anyone more than you!" Maya then looked away as a guilty look appeared on her face. "There is one person I like more than you best friend.... I'm sorry for not telling you..." Maya lifted up her arm and pointed to it with her other arm. "Sir Snakenton!" Maya's face then lit up again with childlike happiness. "He's just so cute!"

@LokiofSP

Colin

Colin looked at Morgan and christina with a confused look plastered on his face. "O-Okay.... Wh-what does that meant though? I-It doesn't s-sound like a s-secret. i-it sounds like something y-you could tell anyone. B-Because th-there's not enough information t-to understand wh-what y-you're talking about" Colin shook his head, feeling slightly disappointed that he got a riddle instead of an actual secret.

@Light
Christina wags a finger around and smiles. "I'm afraid not. Just keep that in mind. That little secret is the key to many nasty problems that may come your way. Be a smart boy and figure it out when the time comes."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax

(I suppose its not a big chocolate bar...)

(I FORGOT TO ADD THAT HE IS 8'7, AND 12'7 WITH WINGS SPREAD OUT!)

Ammax looks around for the surce of the noise. Yer'Sat snapps around, and immediatly begins snarling at something. Ammax turns, and spotts a chocolate bar on the ground. He'd laugh a bit. Is this what they sent to pick up him? He stepped foreward, and leaned down. He sniffed it. Ah... A shifter mabe.... He stood straight.

"Who are you? And what makes you think you can kill me? Belive me, many have tried and failed..." He said, pointing to the abundance of scars all over his body. Yer'Sat got into an attacking position, and Ammax stuck his bounded hands out.

"May you unbound my hands? I will follow you anyways to wherever you wish to take me."

Grimm the chocolate bar floats. "Well I am the chocolate brown! Therefore I can kill anyone and I'm unstoppable. My chocolate goodness cannot be stopped. Fear my tast-. Oh wait, alright then." Suddenly the chains on him disappear. "Alright now where was I.....Fear my taste you fools!"

Colin

"I-I don't think it c-can. Can it s-stop people I-I care about f-from dying? C-Can it b-bring them back when they g-get killed b-because of m-me?" Colin screwed his eyes shut as he felt tears prick in them. "C-Can it stop the p-person I am- W-Was in love with f-from h-hating m-me and n-never w-wanting to see me a-again b-because of a p-problem that I-I caused?" Colin looked Christina directly in the eye as he tried to not cry over what had happened with Anna. "I-I don't th-think it can h-help with a-any of those th-things. S-So please d-don't lie to me and t-tell me that it c-can solve a-any of the problems th-that I-I'm l-likely to f-face. B-Because th-that's a l-lie"

@Light

Ammax

He rubbed his wrists. Ammax laughed. "Alright then." He grabbed the chocolate bar. "You sure do look delicious... A bite wont hurt....Me."

Ammax grinned.

"What do you think, buddy?"

Yer'Sat stopped snarling, and looked at Ammax. He nodded, and patiently sat next to Ammax.

"Hm... Let hear the chocolate's opinion..."​

Light said:
( Did Draco eat Grimm? Draco is a Grimm murderer. Conspiracy theory confirmed. )
Angelica's scent wasn't in the air yet. It seemed like she was far West. With the time Draco was training Grimm, Angelica had managed to get extremely far away.

Suddenly Celeste could find herself in a magic potato bag. She had just been stolen by Theif Grimm, the five inch tall klepto Grimm. Theif Grimm runs off with her with his odd strength. "I have something good to sell on the black market!"

Christina wags a finger around and smiles. "I'm afraid not. Just keep that in mind. That little secret is the key to many nasty problems that may come your way. Be a smart boy and figure it out when the time comes."

Grimm the chocolate bar floats. "Well I am the chocolate brown! Therefore I can kill anyone and I'm unstoppable. My chocolate goodness cannot be stopped. Fear my tast-. Oh wait, alright then." Suddenly the chains on him disappear. "Alright now where was I.....Fear my taste you fools!"

Silently Draco flew along quickly. Figuring she had fled very far west he speed up. He was flying at his top speed very high up. At this height he had less air resistance however he didn't have as much air so he would have to come lower in a bit or risk suffocating. He sniffed the wind nothing. When he caught up he should either create an image of just sky so he was invisible to her or change his shape so he looked different. How else could he get her to listen to him?" He pondered that thought.
@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back