First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"I don't seek revenge.. It won't change what they did or bring my family back." Kyoko said, shaking her head lightly. "I just want to be able to help other little girls. I don't want anyone else to have to go through that. It's why I was looking for Dragon's Roar. I thought it would be the best place to try and help others." She explained, letting the compass dangle from her wrist once more.

@Light

Light said:
Isabel looks at Jackie, smiling with swift nods of her head. "I'm fine. Just thinking about when Fola will arrive." She begins to collect her hair, pulling on it to get it all in one place. "I need to get my barrette, do you mind?"
"I got you," She goes into her bathroom and tosses Isabel a barrette. "I keep them around," She looks Isabel up and down, grinning, "You look good. I'm ready for the date if you are."

Light said:
Grimmavus had promised to be calm. Grimmavus had promised to be good. Grimmavus had promised to be great. Yet at those words his smile broke and the grass underneath their feet began to slowly die. Grimmavus was completely shattered on the inside. "He what?" For the first time in a while, Grimmavus had a reason to feel something human like anxiety.
Layla shakes her head at him, her eyes closed tight, "Don't make me say it again," She whispers, her fingers digging into her arms. "I'm sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"Yup all ready."Raz opens a portal to his dimension nearby."I'll be there waiting for you."he said as he opened a portal under himself.dropping into the dimension.
Inaro jumped in right after Raz. When he appeared in his dimension he didn't hesitate. Inaro's dashed towards Raz, having his body turning into silver metallic Bio-metal. He punches downward on Raz's chest grounding him in place. He then elbows him in the face with some of his strength holding back some. Surprisingly the strength was still strong enough to push Raz back some. @MTchaos1134

Inaro phases through the suit and Raz who was on top of him. He grabs Raz by the suit and throws him into the air. Yeah you do. His right arm turns into an energy cannon, he points it at Raz and fires a light blue energy blast trying to hit him. @MTchaos1134

Inaro smiles as he was hit into the air. When he heard the words Ello there he said. Bye bye. The blast from before hits Raz at the same time Inaro was hit back down to the ground.

He flips and lands on his feet sliding to a complete stop. He looks towards Raz and waits for him to attack again.
@MTchaos1134

Jayn

Jayn nodded and smiled at Roman's discomfort, "Well I mean, yeah. Kinda seen you that way for a bit now, just like messing with you to much to tell ya! I WOULD have kept it going, but well, I don't know when I'll see you again so...I dunno, better now than never, right?"

@Light

Illyana

Illyana continued to march, pulling Colin along, "Wherever your room is Colin, that's where you'll stay until you're ready to act like a grown up!"

@GingerBread

Light said:
"I don't know...there isn't much for me to do here...or anywhere at that." Lunas looks up into the sky in the direction of Greece. She wanted to go home but that wouldn't be possible at the moment. "Everything is so bland and discovered. It makes it hard to live yet it makes it hard to die since I know everything about where I'd end up. The only experience that would be new to me or considered fun if being deleted from existence at this point." Lunas wasn't even joking, there wasn't much in the world for her to do. "I'll do what you want to do now though. I don't mind."
"You're more boring than I am Luna. Have you really done everything? What about the bullcrap you told me? About finding a meaning in life or whatever? Because you are really boring. I'm the one saying that, I pretty much read the same book over and over again in my free time." Vance created a chair made of darkness and shrugged before sitting down. "But whatever. My hobby, if you can call it that. Is going out and getting drunk, something you opted not to do, for whatever reason. So unless you have something other than world domination you want to do, I'm going to go get ab-so-lutely smashed"

LokiofSP said:
Illyana
Illyana continued to march, pulling Colin along, "Wherever your room is Colin, that's where you'll stay until you're ready to act like a grown up!"

@GingerBread
"Wh-what if I-I don't w-want to be an Adult ever a-again?" Colin tried his best to keep up with Illyana while also trying to prevent his now oversized shirt from falling off. "Wh-what i-if I-I'm scared to b-be an adult again? Wh-what if I-I-I hate the i-idea of h-having to m-make a choice wh-when I-I know th-that either w-way I'll mess it up? Wh-why should I-I be forced t-to be an adult? Wh-why can't I-I-I j-just do wh-what I-I want to do? Wh-why am I-I-I not allowed to pretend I-I'm s-still a child? Wh-why d-do I-I-I h-have to force myself t-to go through life? e-even though a-at every o-opportunity s-something f-finds a way to m-make my l-life w-worse th-than i-it was b-before" Colin looked down at the ground as he felt tears start to roll down his face. "Wh-why a-am I-I n-not allowed t-to do something th-that h-has a ch-chance of making m-me happy?"

OceanBunny said:
"I don't seek revenge.. It won't change what they did or bring my family back." Kyoko said, shaking her head lightly. "I just want to be able to help other little girls. I don't want anyone else to have to go through that. It's why I was looking for Dragon's Roar. I thought it would be the best place to try and help others." She explained, letting the compass dangle from her wrist once more.
@Light
"Hmmmmm.....help other little girls? Oh my gosh." Grimm hails candy and she can feel something change within her. Power began to burst from her as she began to change. "There! You have transcended!" The cottonext candy cloud spins around excitedly. "The reason. Why you've transcended is because you've achieved the title of Queen of Magical Girls. You are the center source of all magical girls and you're they're ruler and manipulator. Now you can watch over all little girls that could be potential magical girls and you can turn them into one. Giving them new power pertaining to their personality and blessing them with your protection! There is amazing power coming with this and I know I can trust you with it. You'll know everything they do to an extent and you'll be everywhere all at the same time while nowhere though that's only if there's a magical girl there. Welcome to your new life Kyube- Kyoko!" Grimm seals this away the second day after, putting her back down to where she was before. "Though for the sake of your development as a person and adventure I can't give you your potential just yet! When the time is right you'll rise up to be the Queen of Magical Girls! For now let's continue on with our adventure."

( Transcendent Physiology Nigh Omniscience Nigh Omnipresence

Nigh-Complete Arsenal You have all the powers the magical girls unlock since you were the one that gave it to them in the first place. )

( What you basically give to others and what you do when you make them Magical Girls. Magically Enhanced Physiology Potential Creation )

( There has to be a contract. Take their souls as the price! Kidding...or am I? Contract Bestowal )

CelticSol said:
"I got you," She goes into her bathroom and tosses Isabel a barrette. "I keep them around," She looks Isabel up and down, grinning, "You look good. I'm ready for the date if you are."
Layla shakes her head at him, her eyes closed tight, "Don't make me say it again," She whispers, her fingers digging into her arms. "I'm sorry."
Isabel adds the hair shortening magic to the barrette and puts it on her head, feeling her hair shrink down. "You look amazing. I hope Alpha has strong will, he may be unable to resist the temptation to cuddle you all night. Even though we both know I'm the one who will be all over Fola." Isabel takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, only opening them when she felt ready. "I'm ready."

Grimmavus's throat suddenly feels dry, causing him to desperately reach out for Layla's hand. "Layla...I'm to blame. I didn't defend the castle well enough, I went out to handle something the night you were abducted myself when I could have sent a reaper or a clone. I didn't even listen to you the first time you brought this up and it's the second time it's happened to you. I know it's a stupid question to ask but are you okay? Will you be okay? I know I've been terrible lately but right now I'm just focused on helping you through this. I'll do anything it takes if it's to help you but I-I just need to know if I can. I need to know if you'll open up enough for me to try and I promise I won't let you down. This wasn't supposed to happen to you. Not the first time or again."

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn nodded and smiled at Roman's discomfort, "Well I mean, yeah. Kinda seen you that way for a bit now, just like messing with you to much to tell ya! I WOULD have kept it going, but well, I don't know when I'll see you again so...I dunno, better now than never, right?"

@Light
Roman sets his hands in his face, completely taken by surprise yet at the same time upset about it. "So this entire time you've considered me to be your boyfriend yet you.....fucking Jayn." Roman grabs her into a tight hug.

GingerBread said:
"You're more boring than I am Luna. Have you really done everything? What about the bullcrap you told me? About finding a meaning in life or whatever? Because you are really boring. I'm the one saying that, I pretty much read the same book over and over again in my free time." Vance created a chair made of darkness and shrugged before sitting down. "But whatever. My hobby, if you can call it that. Is going out and getting drunk, something you opted not to do, for whatever reason. So unless you have something other than world domination you want to do, I'm going to go get ab-so-lutely smashed"
Luna twirls her umbrella above her head and shakes her head with a half smile. "Those words were for you. You're mortal so you should live life to the fullest. As for me? I'm a Demi-Titan so I'm partially immortal in a sense. Once I die I just go to the Underworld or Tartaros which are two things I know of which would make the experience boring. I'm too bad of a girl to check in at Elysium which is actually a slight mystery to me. The last time someone I know got drunk bad things happened." She was thinking back to all the occurrences that happened to Greek deities when they ended up getting drunk. "It's hard to find something to do nowadays."

Illyana

Illyana stopped suddenly, exhaling a breath as she turned around and got at Colin's level, grabbing his shoulders, "Look Colin, I understand you are upset, and I truly feel sorry for your loss. But please, I need you to be a little bit stronger for a little bit longer. This sounds selfish, but it's been so long since I've had free will, it's been so long since I've been able to operate beyond watching as somebody is killed, I need somebody to teach me how to be my own person again...So please, for me..."

@GingerBread

Jayn

Jayn smiles at the hug, snuggling a bit closer, "See? I told you I cared about you... Really, why else do you think I've put up with your crap? You're fun, you care, you don't throw rocks at me and as an added bonus you're really fun to mess with! You're awesome Roman, and I mean it...Just remember that I'm the one who wears the pants in this relationship and we'll be fine..."

@Light

Light said:
Luna twirls her umbrella above her head and shakes her head with a half smile. "Those words were for you. You're mortal so you should live life to the fullest. As for me? I'mean a Demi-Titan so I'm partially immortal in a sense. Once I die I just go to the Underworld or Tartarus which are two things I know of which would make the experience boring. I'm too bad of a girl to check in at Elysium which is actually a slight mystery to me. The last time someone I know got drunk bad things happened." She was thinking back to all the occurrences that happened to Greek deities when they ended up getting drunk. "It's hard to find something to do nowadays."
Vance smirked and shook his head. "I've surpassed mortals at this point. I've fought Lucifer, I've gone up against an anti-god of sorts. I literally, a couple of seconds ago, took out an Alien army with a snap of my fingers. Fuck living Life to the fullest. I may not be immortal, but every day gets harder to top for me. Life isn't fun if there's no adventure. So I get drunk, because when I get drunk, I tend to take more risks and I end up having more fun." Vance stood up and walked over to Luna. "There's not a lot I haven't done in life, like I'm pretty sure I've technically died and I'm fairly certain I've stopped existing, I've just not gone to hell or heaven. Which both sound equally shit if I'm honest. But yeah, I've done pretty everything, apart from having a family or a childhood"

LokiofSP said:

Illyana stopped suddenly, exhaling a breath as she turned around and got at Colin's level, grabbing his shoulders, "Look Colin, I understand you are upset, and I truly feel sorry for your loss. But please, I need you to be a little bit stronger for a little bit longer. This sounds selfish, but it's been so long since I've had free will, it's been so long since I've been able to operate beyond watching as somebody is killed, I need somebody to teach me how to be my own person again...So please, for me..."

@GingerBread

Colin lowered his head and looked at the floor guiltily.
"I-I'm sorry" Colin gingerly moved Illyana's hands off of his shoulder and went back to collect his clothes so that he wasn't nude. Colin aged himself back up to 18 years old and made sure all his clothes were on properly before walking back over to Illyana. "S-so do y-you want me t-to find you someone w-who can help y-you? I-I mean you'd b-be better off having s-someone else help you find s-someone, m-most p-people h-hate me"

Light said:
Grimmavus's throat suddenly feels dry, causing him to desperately reach out for Layla's hand. "Layla...I'm to blame. I didn't defend the castle well enough, I went out to handle something the night you were abducted myself when I could have sent a reaper or a clone. I didn't even listen to you the first time you brought this up and it's the second time it's happened to you. I know it's a stupid question to ask but are you okay? Will you be okay? I know I've been terrible lately but right now I'm just focused on helping you through this. I'll do anything it takes if it's to help you but I-I just need to know if I can. I need to know if you'll open up enough for me to try and I promise I won't let you down. This wasn't supposed to happen to you. Not the first time or again."
She doesn't flinch away from his touch, taking his hand in hers as she looks up at him, looking more vulnerable than Grimm has ever seen her. At moments of high emotional stress, or if something traumatic or difficult had happened, she shut herself off until she could mask the rawness of whatever she felt before she showed herself to anyway. Now, all her cards were laid on the table, and while logic told her to snatch them all and put that mask back on, instinct told her to leave it be and ride this out, just to see how it went. Cradling the back of his hand in her palm, she guides it to rest on her cheek, her other hand resting on the middle of his forearm. "There's nothing you could have done, and we both know that," She mumurs, her eyes closing as she leans her cheek into his cool palm, "All we can do now is just try and work this out. He's dead - quite gruesomely, thanks to the Cerberus - but..." She hesitates, then shakes her head, deciding not to go down that lane of thought, "Just you. Stability, safety, trust... That's what I need right now, but mostly you."

Light said:
Isabel adds the hair shortening magic to the barrette and puts it on her head, feeling her hair shrink down. "You look amazing. I hope Alpha has strong will, he may be unable to resist the temptation to cuddle you all night. Even though we both know I'm the one who will be all over Fola." Isabel takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, only opening them when she felt ready. "I'm ready."
"You're too sweet. Though I doubt 'cuddling' would be what he had in mind," She says the last part mostly to herself, then smirks at Isabel, "And yes, I know that if I want to have a conversation with you, I'm going to have to pry you off with a crowbar," She looks Isabel up and down, "If I didn't already tell you, you look good. Even without makeup and all the other fancy shit, you're a knock out, so with it, I figure that poor Fola's gonna swoon," She pauses a moment, thinking, her arms crossed and her weight rolled out onto on leg, causing her hip to jut out, "Can you call up the boys? I've got no idea how to contact either of them, and I figure that you can just use Telepathy."

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn smiles at the hug, snuggling a bit closer, "See? I told you I cared about you... Really, why else do you think I've put up with your crap? You're fun, you care, you don't throw rocks at me and as an added bonus you're really fun to mess with! You're awesome Roman, and I mean it...Just remember that I'm the one who wears the pants in this relationship and we'll be fine..."

@Light
Roman rolls his eyes and kisses her head, internally panicking afterwards because she might not have liked that. "I'm fine with the skirt. Are you sure that there isn't anyone else out there that treats you better?"

Jayn

Jayn backed off from Roman and examined her fingernails...Even though she had gloves on,
"Well, out of the other five boyfreinds I have? Yeah, you're in the top three I guess...That was a joke by the way. Of course you do! Look at all the crap you've done for me! Now quick, give me the most romantic gesture you can think of before you're arrested, time is of the essence here!"

@Light

Illyana

Illyana shook her head, disappointment evident on her face, "Oh come ON Colin! I want it to be you! You're the one who freed me after all, it's only fitting after all!"

@GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Vance smirked and shook his head. "I've surpassed mortals at this point. I've fought Lucifer, I've gone up against an anti-god of sorts. I literally, a couple of seconds ago, took out an Alien army with a snap of my fingers. Fuck living Life to the fullest. I may not be immortal, but every day gets harder to top for me. Life isn't fun if there's no adventure. So I get drunk, because when I get drunk, I tend to take more risks and I end up having more fun." Vance stood up and walked over to Luna. "There's not a lot I haven't done in life, like I'm pretty sure I've technically died and I'm fairly certain I've stopped existing, I've just not gone to hell or heaven. Which both sound equally shit if I'm honest. But yeah, I've done pretty everything, apart from having a family or a childhood"
Luna yawns and thinks on that last sentence. "I don't have either of those either. Thato actually one thing I haven't done. Childhood? What's the term?" Luna laughs as the realization of one thing in her life hasn't been done before. It bothered her actually. "Want to have sex?" This is exactly why her life is boring. She does everything to the point in which there's no mysteries.

CelticSol said:
She doesn't flinch away from his touch, taking his hand in hers as she looks up at him, looking more vulnerable than Grimm has ever seen her. At moments of high emotional stress, or if something traumatic or difficult had happened, she shut herself off until she could mask the rawness of whatever she felt before she showed herself to anyway. Now, all her cards were laid on the table, and while logic told her to snatch them all and put that mask back on, instinct told her to leave it be and ride this out, just to see how it went. Cradling the back of his hand in her palm, she guides it to rest on her cheek, her other hand resting on the middle of his forearm. "There's nothing you could have done, and we both know that," She mumurs, her eyes closing as she leans her cheek into his cool palm, "All we can do now is just try and work this out. He's dead - quite gruesomely, thanks to the Cerberus - but..." She hesitates, then shakes her head, deciding not to go down that lane of thought, "Just you. Stability, safety, trust... That's what I need right now, but mostly you."
Grimm and his hand begins to heat up against her warm skin. "I can do this, I promise." Grimmavus keeps his hand on her cheek and uses his other hand to lightly embrace her. He slightly sways and creates a large bean bag chair behind them. He decided that he would eventually take a nap with her here for the sake of snuggles and fuzzy dreams. "Well I would assume your universe here is pretty safe unless I accidentally spawned hostile aliens and bacteria here. I trust you a lot, I'd fill you with it right now to prove it. Stability....we'll work on that. Me? I'm sure that I can open a couple slots in my schedule." Music begins to play around them, allowing Grimm to act shocked the moment it does. "Oh? What is this? Is this the song that was played at our wedding? It couldn't be. I don't believe in music there's no such thing!" Grimm was offering to dance with the swaying. "While I try to digest the fact that music exists. Do you mind dancing with me?"

CelticSol said:
"You're too sweet. Though I doubt 'cuddling' would be what he had in mind," She says the last part mostly to herself, then smirks at Isabel, "And yes, I know that if I want to have a conversation with you, I'm going to have to pry you off with a crowbar," She looks Isabel up and down, "If I didn't already tell you, you look good. Even without makeup and all the other fancy shit, you're a knock out, so with it, I figure that poor Fola's gonna swoon," She pauses a moment, thinking, her arms crossed and her weight rolled out onto on leg, causing her hip to jut out, "Can you call up the boys? I've got no idea how to contact either of them, and I figure that you can just use Telepathy."
( @LokiofSP @Daimao )

It was getting dark outside and the moon was slowly rising. Isabel's blush and Jackie's dominating glow from her eyes were two things the growing darkness in the room couldn't smother. "That means a lot Jackie." Isabel actually thought Jackie was literal by the amount of times she brought up a crowbar and spawns one in her hands. Isabel uses telepathy to connect with Alpha and Fola. "Um...we're ready. Meet us at Jackie's door in the guild." Isabel looks back at Jackie with the feeling of something being incomplete. "Oh!" Isabel makes another crowbar in Jackie'a other hand appear, this time this one matches her eyes while the other matches her dress. "There." Isabel grabs one of Jackie's crowbars to pull her to the door, waiting for the boys to knock. "Do you need a tiara to go?"

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn backed off from Roman and examined her fingernails...Even though she had gloves on,
"Well, out of the other five boyfreinds I have? Yeah, you're in the top three I guess...That was a joke by the way. Of course you do! Look at all the crap you've done for me! Now quick, give me the most romantic gesture you can think of before you're arrested, time is of the essence here!"

@Light
Roman'a heart stopped when she joked about him being one of the top three. "R-really?!" Roman didn't know what to do afterwards. He just stood there, completely broken. Should he kiss her? Should he hug her? Remind her that he loves her? It was all so...hard to choose from. "U-um. Shit. Fuck. Agh!" Roman walks forward and holds her pinkie with his, as if they were making a pinkie promise. Roman was panicking. He was panicking internally really bad. His eyes showed it as well since the clock hands were becoming wild. "I guess this is my best shot." He wanted to kiss her so badly but he couldn't and he knew it. He wanted to punch himself in the face so badly because of this. "Do you mind me uh...being romantic all the time? Is this good enough?"

Light said:
Luna yawns and thinks on that last sentence. "I don't have either of those either. Thato actually one thing I haven't done. Childhood? What's the term?" Luna laughs as the realization of one thing in her life hasn't been done before. It bothered her actually. "Want to have sex?" This is exactly why her life is boring. She does everything to the point in which there's no mysteries.
"Considering I just mentioned not having a family and stuff. I'm assuming you're asking for sex because of that. In that case, would you not prefer another titan or something? As much as I'm amazing and all, I am still a human. I mean I'm not saying no to the offer, but there is a reason I haven't had children or anything like that. I wouldn't be good at it, nor do I really want to disprove that." Vance shrugged and sat back down on his chair.

LokiofSP said:
Illyana
Illyana shook her head, disappointment evident on her face, "Oh come ON Colin! I want it to be you! You're the one who freed me after all, it's only fitting after all!"

@GingerBread
Colin looked sheepishly up at Illyana. "I-If you really w-want me to I guess I-I can. B-but I-I'm not too sure h-how to help you. B-but I-I can try." Colin gingerly smiled at Illyana. "Wh-what d-do you want to do first th-then?"

Embaga Elder]Inaro smiles as he was hit into the air. When he heard the words Ello there he said. [COLOR=#808080]Bye bye. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The blast from before hits Raz at the same time Inaro was hit back down to the ground. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] He flips and lands on his feet sliding to a complete stop. He looks towards Raz and waits for him to attack again. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
The child's body was flung easily by the beam and he landed face first near inaro.he then gets up and uses his chaos magic on inaro.it shrinks him down enough for Raz to pick him up.and that's exactly what he does.though inaro powers were completely untouched."aw your so tiny."He said before lightly flicking the back of his head a couple times.these possibly feel like heavy blows to inaro.(it's up to you how much these flicks hurt.)

GingerBread said:
"Considering I just mentioned not having a family and stuff. I'm assuming you're asking for sex because of that. In that case, would you not prefer another titan or something? As much as I'm amazing and all, I am still a human. I mean I'm not saying no to the offer, but there is a reason I haven't had children or anything like that. I wouldn't be good at it, nor do I really want to disprove that." Vance shrugged and sat back down on his chair.
"Ew?" Luna reveals a face of disgust. "The other titans may be into it but I don't fancy technical incest. Besides...Titan males aren't very nice, most are assholes on the spot." Luna takes his words into consideration and frowns. "I told myself I wouldn't be a good person. Look at me now, I've saved so many people in England from your crazy fun suggestion."

Kyoko could feel a shift in her, a new power filling her. She looked up at Grimm as he explained. "Queen of Magical Girls.." Oddly it felt right. "Thank you Grimm, I'll prove myself worthy." She said, determined to live up to the title.

(Kyube
xD wait where am I? @Light)

The flicks felt more like normal flicks to Inaro, due to his strong Bio-metal. He forces himself out of Raz's grasp and head buts him.. Are you getting any better with this skill?? He dashes forward then front flips towards Raz trying to heel kick him in the head. If it succeeds the force from his kick will force Raz into the ground. @MTchaos1134

OceanBunny said:
Kyoko could feel a shift in her, a new power filling her. She looked up at Grimm as he explained. "Queen of Magical Girls.." Oddly it felt right. "Thank you Grimm, I'll prove myself worthy." She said, determined to live up to the title.
(Kyube
xD wait where am I? @Light)
( I don't know. Ask yourself that...Kyubey..)

"I know you will! So what do you intend to do now?" The cotton candy cloud begins to chase itself in circles.

Jayn shook her head at Roman, a smike appearing at the cirner of her lips that she fought to keep down, "I should have known, I take it back. You're back in the bottom three of my ten boyfreinds, real shame to, you were a real contender..." She looked away from Roman, letting out a disheartened sigh for a moment before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

@Light

Illyana shrugged, "I never used to have that option. At this time of the day I'd usually be in prayer, beyond that what do people do here?"

@GingerBread

Light said:
Grimm and his hand begins to heat up against her warm skin. "I can do this, I promise." Grimmavus keeps his hand on her cheek and uses his other hand to lightly embrace her. He slightly sways and creates a large bean bag chair behind them. He decided that he would eventually take a nap with her here for the sake of snuggles and fuzzy dreams. "Well I would assume your universe here is pretty safe unless I accidentally spawned hostile aliens and bacteria here. I trust you a lot, I'd fill you with it right now to prove it. Stability....we'll work on that. Me? I'm sure that I can open a couple slots in my schedule." Music begins to play around them, allowing Grimm to act shocked the moment it does. "Oh? What is this? Is this the song that was played at our wedding? It couldn't be. I don't believe in music there's no such thing!" Grimm was offering to dance with the swaying. "While I try to digest the fact that music exists. Do you mind dancing with me?"
She sighs as she looks to him, but there is a small quirk at the corner of her lips; it's barely a ghost of a smile, but a smile nonetheless. She allows actions to speak louder than words for her, she doesn't resist against him as he brings her close, ducking her head to rest it on his shoulder. Twining her arms around his waist, she pulls him almost flush against her as she sways to the beat, at the same rythmn and speed as Grimm as she holds him in her arms. Her arms grip him firmly - not overly tight, but enough that he is practically a prisoner in her arms - and he can feel her breath on his neck as she very softly hums along to the tune.

Light said:
( @LokiofSP @Daimao )

It was getting dark outside and the moon was slowly rising. Isabel's blush and Jackie's dominating glow from her eyes were two things the growing darkness in the room couldn't smother. "That means a lot Jackie." Isabel actually thought Jackie was literal by the amount of times she brought up a crowbar and spawns one in her hands. Isabel uses telepathy to connect with Alpha and Fola. "Um...we're ready. Meet us at Jackie's door in the guild." Isabel looks back at Jackie with the feeling of something being incomplete. "Oh!" Isabel makes another crowbar in Jackie'a other hand appear, this time this one matches her eyes while the other matches her dress. "There." Isabel grabs one of Jackie's crowbars to pull her to the door, waiting for the boys to knock. "Do you need a tiara to go?"
Jackie barks out a laugh as the crowbar appears in her hands. She puts it on her bed, shaking her head with a smile, "I wasn't serious, Bells. It was a metaphor," A laugh still in her voice, she regards Isabel, "And no, I don't need a tiara. I'm fine as I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back