First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
"A wish?" Arwyn blinked in surprise, yet saw that he was serious about this matter. A frown made its way upon her face as she thought of this. Her first instinct was to see her long dead comrades again, but she soon dismissed this idea. After all it was selfish; if anything, her friends had earned their rest and she would not wish for them to experience the same sorrow and alienation that plagued Syrax and herself.

So what would she wish for?

She could wish for knowledge of what had happened to her order and seek out those who had ended it, but it seemed pointless when she thought of it. 'As useful as chasing the shadows of a forgotten time.' she thought. What her heart wanted was gone, withered away by the centuries. Even if she decided to return back to her homelands, she would only find a land forlorn to her.

She sighed and looked to Grimm but when she spoke her voice was calm, a determined look flickering in her eyes. "I wish for something that I can shield the weak from the wicked with and defend mortals from the wrath of the gods." She said.

Syrax lowered his head beside Arwyn and spoke for himself in old draconic. "I wish to see through the shroud of lies and peer into the hearts of men." his voice rumbled deeply as he spoke the words.

@Light

Illyana

Illyana shook her head as Colin turned into a child. She smacked the back of his head in annoyance, "Colin, you are not a child! You are a grown man, so act like one! Yes, you prolonged the life if a killer, but because you did you helped create what may become a helpful member of society. Look at Oden now, do you really think he'd be able to hurt anyone anymore?" She pointed to Oden, who was currently curled up in a ball...

@GingerBread

Jayn

Jayn shook her head, "Shut up you dingus, so what if I gave up my wish? I could always beg them to let me in the guild...I hope. What matters now is that you're gonna be fine! I think..."

@Light

"N-no, b-but... I-If G-Grimm d-didn't g-give us wishes th-then h-he would've" Colin he looked up at Illyana. "B-But w-why can't I-I-I b-be a ch-child? Wh-what I-if I-I don't w-want t-to be a Ad-Adult?! E-everything I-I d-do e-ends u-up making things w-worse. Th-the o-one person w-who r-really c-cared a-about me a-and always m-made me h-happy, H-Hates m-me now. B-because I-I did something th-that c-caused h-her t-to lose h-her p-powers."

Colin fought back tears but continued looking directly into Illyana's eyes.
"E-everything I-I try to do e-ends u-up hurting s-someone m-more th-than i-it helps. I-I a-always p-put o-other people before m-myself, b-but I-I always e-end up m-making things w-worse f-for everyone in-involved. S-So w-why c-can't I-I be a ch-child? Wh-why should I-I even t-try to act like an ad-adult? E-everytime I-I make a ch-choice my-myself, I-I make e-everything w-worse."

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
OceanBunny said:
"No, Grimm.." Kianna said, turning back to the scene before her. "This was a week before they died." She watched as Aiko chased her around the playground. "It's good to see them happy though."
Grimm begins to rain blue sour patch kids. "How did they die?" The cotton candy lightly pushes against her for the sake of offering emotional support.

Embaga Elder]Hakeem rushes towards the edge and looks over it watch Grimm fall. Hakeem forgot that Grimm was Grimm at that moment and sent his eagle after him. [COLOR=#0059b3]Eagle save Grimm. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He commanded his eagle as he pointed towards Grimm. The eagle dives towards Grimm and hovers under him. The eagle then flaps his wings causing him to ascend higher catching Grimm. The eagle then takes Grimm back to Hakeem landing of the ground. [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3]Hey Grimm we can't be done yet can we?? All I did was summon one eagle. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]As he said that the eagle bursts into smoke returning to its realm. Hakeem looks back at the smoke and sighs. [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3]I guess I have a time limit. How long has it been since I summoned it?? [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He asked Grimm [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"It's been 30 seconds. I'mean useless. You don't need me!" Grimm burns away. "Remember your training!" Is all Hakeem can hear after the fact.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
Jayn shook her head, "Shut up you dingus, so what if I gave up my wish? I could always beg them to let me in the guild...I hope. What matters now is that you're gonna be fine! I think..."

@Light
Roman thinks back to the kiss in the allehway. "Do you actually mean that or are you just relieved?"

djinnamon said:
Kotori looked at Grim. " I wish to be more powerful , mainly omnipotence. " She said
@Light
Grimm shakes his head. "No. Make another wish."

Hakeem sighs. Remember my training huh?? What point should I remember exactly? He ask himself. He then stops down to the ground crossing his legs. He brings his left index finger to his chin and starts tapping it. He thinks about what exactly happened in those moments he was tossed off the cliff. The main one he thought about was when he heard the voice in his head claiming to be his mother. He then jumps up overly excited. That's it. I gotta keep training to I can see my mom. Hakeem's non stop training begins now.

Jayn

Jayn's legs shook a bit, she held Roman a bit tighter, "Yeah, you got me. I'm just so relived, I thought you were gonna die and then I was gonna die and...And...I was scared Roman...I don't want to lose you yet, because when I do this whole big fun part of my life is gonna be gone..." She touched the tip of his nose, "You're the most fun to mess with our of most people I know, losing you would suck so much..."

@Light

Illyana

Illyana sighed, "You can't be a child because that's not how life works...Look at me, I've unwillingly assisted in the murder of over one hundred children, and I couldn't stop. Do you know how easy it'd be for me to just wish the pain away? To be a child once more and get rid of all these memories that plauge my dreams? But I keep going because there's a chance it gets better, and as long as that chance is there, there's a reason to keep on going..."

@GingerBread

CelticSol said:
"We're both going on a double date, but if you're willing to pry her off Fola with a crowbar when it's over, by all means, you can hang out later."
MTchaos1134 said:
"Alright,then I'll see you two later,bye."He tries the chaos magic again,but this time a cannon appeared and he was teleported in it,he then was shot out of the cannon and he would keep flying through the air until somthing stopped him.
Isabel watches as he's launched off into the distance. "Should I do something about that?" Isabel curiously pokes at Jackie and her dress.

CelticSol said:
She looks at him with a raised eye brow, then starts to look around, waiting expectantly. After nearly two full minutes, she laughs, though she can hardly keep the somewhat embittered tone from her voice, "Sorry, I was waiting for a timely interruption that would give you an excuse to leave without seeming like an asshole."
Grimm lays down on his back and glances at her shoes. "It's those hounds. The only reason why I'm not being chased out of your universe here is because of them all being focused on Roman now. All but that one with Siobhan, that one still wants me. I'll solve that later, they listen to my orders so well." Grimmavus sits up and begins to stand after the fact, allowing his time aged body to complain with noises. "I'm sorry for pulling Itami's left and right though. Grimmavus is here now to talk if you'd like for some good amount of time. We can talk about anything you want to, yes frog racing included. I do carry emotional knives Layla and I will do the cutting of the heart if my I'm keeping secrets because my husband is an undeserving idiot meter goes off." He said that to simply say hes willing to be an emotional sponge and shoulder without saying it. Grimmavus had to introduce her to the cool kids but he'd focus on her and her problems first, they could stick it and wait. "Come on. Plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee talk." Grimmavus, was about to sing the open your heart girl song, the stupid song he made the last time Layla wasn't saying something. He made sure to learn where she hid that damned cookie jar. Grimmavus's mother did something similar when she wanted to know secrets about her relationship with Grimm. Abyssum also did a similar begging tactic when she wanted information. It seemed like that entire family was the same when it came to being desperate for answers.

@Light[/URL]
"Why do you do and say intimate things like that? It's torture Jayn." Roman lightly laughs, trying to diffuse the previous situation.

Raz knows if he does not do so thing fast.somthing is going to hurt,but they could still be watching.so he does not use his powers and keeps going."this is going to suck."he said as he was nearing a building.

Light said:
Isabel watches as he's launched off into the distance. "Should I do something about that?" Isabel curiously pokes at Jackie and her dress.
She considers it a moment, then shrugs, "Nah. He was kind of a dick to me. Got that vibe off him, y'know?" She grabs Isabel by her waist and pulls her back to the bed, sitting her down, "I wasn't totally fine with your face, but I'll finish you up before I get all dolled up myself," She takes a pink lipgloss and puts it on Isabel's lips, then takes some mascara and puts a layer or two on Isabel's eye lashes. "There, done. I still have some of Ashlyn's - well, they'd be yours now, wouldn't they? -old shoes. You can choose out of those while I get ready," She gestures to the closet before she grabs her makeup and goes into the bathroom.

Light said:
Grimm lays down on his back and glances at her shoes. "It's those hounds. The only reason why I'm not being chased out of your universe here is because of them all being focused on Roman now. All but that one with Siobhan, that one still wants me. I'll solve that later, they listen to my orders so well." Grimmavus sits up and begins to stand after the fact, allowing his time aged body to complain with noises. "I'm sorry for pulling Itami's left and right though. Grimmavus is here now to talk if you'd like for some good amount of time. We can talk about anything you want to, yes frog racing included. I do carry emotional knives Layla and I will do the cutting of the heart if my I'm keeping secrets because my husband is an undeserving idiot meter goes off." He said that to simply say hes willing to be an emotional sponge and shoulder without saying it. Grimmavus had to introduce her to the cool kids but he'd focus on her and her problems first, they could stick it and wait. "Come on. Plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee talk." Grimmavus, was about to sing the open your heart girl song, the stupid song he made the last time Layla wasn't saying something. He made sure to learn where she hid that damned cookie jar. Grimmavus's mother did something similar when she wanted to know secrets about her relationship with Grimm. Abyssum also did a similar begging tactic when she wanted information. It seemed like that entire family was the same when it came to being desperate for answers.
She looks away, her eyes on the ground, shame written so clearly on her face she might as well have written it in on her forehead. She crosses her arms underneath her breasts, like it would hold her together, and the gesture of losing her composure, her pride, and her confidence is so foreign on her that it looks unnatural. "I..." She starts, her voice sounding thick. She clears her throat before she tries again, refusing to look at Grimm, "Sovereign, he-" Her hand tightens on her armoured bicep as she swallows nervously. She suddenly fiercely shakes her head, raising her hands palms out in a gesture of surrender, "No. No, you don't want to hear this."

LokiofSP said:
Illyana
Illyana sighed, "You can't be a child because that's not how life works...Look at me, I've unwillingly assisted in the murder of over one hundred children, and I couldn't stop. Do you know how easy it'd be for me to just wish the pain away? To be a child once more and get rid of all these memories that plauge my dreams? But I keep going because there's a chance it gets better, and as long as that chance is there, there's a reason to keep on going..."

@GingerBread
"B-but there's not r-reason f-for me t-to k-keep going. Th-the o-only r-reason I-I-I h-had t-to k-keep g-going w-was A-Anna. Sh-she w-was th-the o-only th-thing th-that m-made m-me w-want to keep going. Sh-she a-always m-made m-my d-day brighter e-even wh-when it seemed d-dark and b-bleek and it f-felt like everything could only g-get worse, sh-she a-always m-managed to m-make me feel better" Colin looked back towards the ground sadly. "Wh-what the p-point of l-living my l-life if sh-she's n-not in it?"

@LokiofSP

Illyana shook her head and slapped Colin, "Fine, if you want to be a child you'll be treated like one. I'm bringing you to your room and you're to go to sleep with no dinner. Am I understood?"

@GingerBread

Jayn laughs a bit, "Do I really look like I care though? On the bright side however, now I can totally get MASSIVE amounts of street cred. Imagine how cool I'd sound if I said my boyfriend was in jail? I'd be super hardcore!"

@Light

Right before hitting the building,he makes arm our just under his skin so it does not do as much damage.while hiding who he is.his body breaks through a window and into a office,toppling over some things and breaking through three floors.he groans as he dislocated his right arm and left legend somthing could be broken in his chest.he groans as he looks around.hoping there are no onlookers.

Kyoko smiles lightly as the cotton candy cloud presses against her, a deep sadness is evident in her eyes though. "Some men broke into the house.. Mom hid me, but she didn't have time to hide Aiko, or herself, before the men were in the room.." She looked back at Grimm as the scene began to fade. "I could see everything."

Vance started testing out his new light manipulation. "This seems good. I should get back to Luna though, If she decided to stay in the middle of the streets of England that is" Vance shrugged and teleported in front of Luna. "Sup, So what do you want to do? Besides take over the world?"

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Illyana shook her head and slapped Colin, "Fine, if you want to be a child you'll be treated like one. I'm bringing you to your room and you're to go to sleep with no dinner. Am I understood?"

@GingerBread
Colin sniffled and looked up at Illyana before shamefully looking down at the floor. "Y-Yes" Colin moved so that he was standing up, though his clothes ended up tripping him up. "Wh-where is my r-room th-though? I-is it the o-one at the g-guild?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Right before hitting the building,he makes arm our just under his skin so it does not do as much damage.while hiding who he is.his body breaks through a window and into a office,toppling over some things and breaking through three floors.he groans as he dislocated his right arm and left legend somthing could be broken in his chest.he groans as he looks around.hoping there are no onlookers.
Inaro appeared in front of Raz with a bottle of beer. He looks at the Raz without saying a word. He pops open the beer bottle and takes a swig. You and this Chaos magic is gone be a problem. He chuckles. Why don't you practice in a isolated dimension just encase, before you do more damage. Either to you are someone else. @MTchaos1134

CelticSol said:
She considers it a moment, then shrugs, "Nah. He was kind of a dick to me. Got that vibe off him, y'know?" She grabs Isabel by her waist and pulls her back to the bed, sitting her down, "I wasn't totally fine with your face, but I'll finish you up before I get all dolled up myself," She takes a pink lipgloss and puts it on Isabel's lips, then takes some mascara and puts a layer or two on Isabel's eye lashes. "There, done. I still have some of Ashlyn's - well, they'd be yours now, wouldn't they? -old shoes. You can choose out of those while I get ready," She gestures to the closet before she grabs her makeup and goes into the bathroom.
She looks away, her eyes on the ground, shame written so clearly on her face she might as well have written it in on her forehead. She crosses her arms underneath her breasts, like it would hold her together, and the gesture of losing her composure, her pride, and her confidence is so foreign on her that it looks unnatural. "I..." She starts, her voice sounding thick. She clears her throat before she tries again, refusing to look at Grimm, "Sovereign, he-" Her hand tightens on her armoured bicep as she swallows nervously. She suddenly fiercely shakes her head, raising her hands palms out in a gesture of surrender, "No. No, you don't want to hear this."
Isabel stands up and makes her way over to the closet, opening it up to examine the shoes. It made her think back to the time in which she was hiding in a closet from her mother and father. She was sharing this hiding spot with her younger sister Julie since they were playing hide and go seek. "Will they find us?" The voice of Julie makes her head turn to her left, instantly putting a finger to her lips. "They won't! I promise." The words coming out of her mouth felt strange. She always loved being found by her parents even if she was supposed to be stealthy. So why is she desperately trying to stay hidden? Isabel hears footsteps draw near, a possible answer to her question. Dread fills her body with each footstep, as if the footsteps were the beating heart pumping the blood of lamb-like agony throughout her body. The door suddenly swings open, revealing the fact that she was hiding in the closet of her cell in the lab. She looks to her left and Julie is no longer there. "You're going through conscious surgery. We're testing how much physical disruption your body can take before it reacts in negative ways." A man from the lab roughly grabs her arm and pulls her out the closet. She was sure that this was a real memory mixed with a hallucination. Though whether or not her opinion on it being real was correct, was unknown. Isabel snaps out of it and collects her shoes once more, this time with actual haste.

Grimmavus settles his hands in his pockets, his eyes slightly locking down on Layla. "Yes I do. Continue speaking my love. I'm sure I can handle it but the name of him alone does bug me. We're supposed to tell each other things Layla. Just let whatever it is out, come on. We have great communication in our relationship....I think. Please?" Grimmavus extends his hands and has his palms face upwards so Layla could set her hands on his to hold, he hoped that he could at least break some nervous tension through that.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn laughs a bit, "Do I really look like I care though? On the bright side however, now I can totally get MASSIVE amounts of street cred. Imagine how cool I'd sound if I said my boyfriend was in jail? I'd be super hardcore!"

@Light

"W-wait.....boyfriend?! Jayn since when was I your boyfriend? You never looked at me this way." Roman was about to become a nerdy stuttering mess.

OceanBunny said:
Kyoko smiles lightly as the cotton candy cloud presses against her, a deep sadness is evident in her eyes though. "Some men broke into the house.. Mom hid me, but she didn't have time to hide Aiko, or herself, before the men were in the room.." She looked back at Grimm as the scene began to fade. "I could see everything."

"Those men...do you wish to seek revenge or are you okay with your fate and forgive?" Grimmavus was curious to see what type of person she is. "Either choice you make I can assist you with."

GingerBread said:
Vance started testing out his new light manipulation. "This seems good. I should get back to Luna though, If she decided to stay in the middle of the streets of England that is" Vance shrugged and teleported in front of Luna. "Sup, So what do you want to do? Besides take over the world?"
@Light

"I don't know...there isn't much for me to do here...or anywhere at that." Lunas looks up into the sky in the direction of Greece. She wanted to go home but that wouldn't be possible at the moment. "Everything is so bland and discovered. It makes it hard to live yet it makes it hard to die since I know everything about where I'd end up. The only experience that would be new to me or considered fun if being deleted from existence at this point." Lunas wasn't even joking, there wasn't much in the world for her to do. "I'll do what you want to do now though. I don't mind."

Light said:
Isabel stands up and makes her way over to the closet, opening it up to examine the shoes. It made her think back to the time in which she was hiding in a closet from her mother and father. She was sharing this hiding spot with her younger sister Julie since they were playing hide and go seek. "Will they find us?" The voice of Julie makes her head turn to her left, instantly putting a finger to her lips. "They won't! I promise." The words coming out of her mouth felt strange. She always loved being found by her parents even if she was supposed to be stealthy. So why is she desperately trying to stay hidden? Isabel hears footsteps draw near, a possible answer to her question. Dread fills her body with each footstep, as if the footsteps were the beating heart pumping the blood of lamb-like agony throughout her body. The door suddenly swings open, revealing the fact that she was hiding in the closet of her cell in the lab. She looks to her left and Julie is no longer there. "You're going through conscious surgery. We're testing how much physical disruption your body can take before it reacts in negative ways." A man from the lab roughly grabs her arm and pulls her out the closet. She was sure that this was a real memory mixed with a hallucination. Though whether or not her opinion on it being real was correct, was unknown. Isabel snaps out of it and collects her shoes once more, this time with actual haste.
Jackie comes out of the bathroom, some of the freckles across her nose lightly covered by her foundation. She peers out at Isabel, the darker eye makeup making her red eyes appear striking, "You good?"

Light said:
Grimmavus settles his hands in his pockets, his eyes slightly locking down on Layla. "Yes I do. Continue speaking my love. I'm sure I can handle it but the name of him alone does bug me. We're supposed to tell each other things Layla. Just let whatever it is out, come on. We have great communication in our relationship....I think. Please?" Grimmavus extends his hands and has his palms face upwards so Layla could set her hands on his to hold, he hoped that he could at least break some nervous tension through that.

She doesn't grab his hand, slowly shaking her head, "He..." The words get stuck in her throat, and from the way shame chokes the words she's trying to say, she figures that saying it straight out isn't going to work. She looks squarely at her feet, as she speaks, her voice quiet, "He did as Akoto did to me."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yeah I think your right."he said as he looked up at inaro.
I know I'm right. He takes another swig of his beer. So let's go to your dimension and have a friendly spar. You will use your new abilities and try to get a hand of them and I'll use my old abilities. Bio-metal and shape-shifting. He finishes the bottle and just holds it. I haven't used shape-shifting since my last fight with Jackson. Which was a long time ago. He thought to himself as he looked down at Raz. @MTchaos1134

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#808080]I know I'm right. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He takes another swig of his beer. [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080]So let's go to your dimension and have a friendly spar. You will use your new abilities and try to get a hand of them and I'll use my old abilities. Bio-metal and shape-shifting. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He finishes the bottle and just holds it. [/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][I]I haven't used shape-shifting since my last fight with Jackson. Which was a long time ago. [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He thought to himself as he looked down at Raz. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"I don't exactly have instant regen.so we should stop by at a hospital first.i need to find out what's broken and hurt,or see if my chaos magic does it."Raz uses his chaos magic and he is healed."oh hey it did some hing I want."

Embaga Elder]Inaro shakes his head and chuckled. [COLOR=#808080]Sad. You ready to go Raz?? So you call cause less mistakes. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29877-mtchaos1134/ said:
@MTchaos1134[/URL]
"Yup all ready."Raz opens a portal to his dimension nearby."I'll be there waiting for you."he said as he opened a portal under himself.dropping into the dimension.

CelticSol said:
Jackie comes out of the bathroom, some of the freckles across her nose lightly covered by her foundation. She peers out at Isabel, the darker eye makeup making her red eyes appear striking, "You good?"

She doesn't grab his hand, slowly shaking her head, "He..." The words get stuck in her throat, and from the way shame chokes the words she's trying to say, she figures that saying it straight out isn't going to work. She looks squarely at her feet, as she speaks, her voice quiet, "He did as Akoto did to me."
Isabel looks at Jackie, smiling with swift nods of her head. "I'm fine. Just thinking about when Fola will arrive." She begins to collect her hair, pulling on it to get it all in one place. "I need to get my barrette, do you mind?"

Grimmavus had promised to be calm. Grimmavus had promised to be good. Grimmavus had promised to be great. Yet at those words his smile broke and the grass underneath their feet began to slowly die. Grimmavus was completely shattered on the inside. "He what?" For the first time in a while, Grimmavus had a reason to feel something human like anxiety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back