• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Daimao said:
Alpha glared down at Vance, licking his sharp teeth. Suddenly Vance's hair caught on fire, and Alpha looked away innocently.
GingerBread said:
Vance had grabbed the first clothes he could from the pile and put them on, he didn't really care about being nude. But he figured it was best if he wasn't, considering he was a child had no powers. Vance sauntered over to Jackie, avoiding the cloud of poison gas that was around. "Yo, Jackie. You wanna make me another drink? I could definitely go for one right about now, And I think your doggy boyfriend could use a muzzle. Or a gas mask." Vance shrugged and stuck his hands into his pockets. "And call me old fashioned, but I don't think poisoning everyone is the best way to make people not want to kill you. Cause if everyone turns back and wants to hurt him, I highly doubt he'd stand a chance. I mean whoever did this, I'm assuming crybaby over there. Might like the idea of having a hell hound puppy as a pet" Vance smirked over at Alpha briefly before focusing on Jackie once again.

@CelticSol @Daimao
Jackie grins when Alpha beats her to the punch of dealing with Vance - she giggles a bit on the realization that Alpha is literally roasted him - but taps the tail to draw Alpha's attention. "First of all, can you put me down? I feel like I'm being man handled a little bit, and not in the fun way. Second, after like, oh, couple minutes, get rid of the fire. Burning him alive, although hilarious, is not nearly as funny as Vance having to be bald."

She grins at Vance, "And about that drink; no. You're gonna have to show me some ID if you want that."

Zane and Hakeem started to back away as he Jerry approached them asking a bunch of questions. Hakeem was weirded out while Zane was close to punching the man. When he realized that he was freaking us out he backed off, and gave us some space. They both took their time before they answered Jerry. Uhh yeah I'm a human. He looks at Zane to see what he says. I'm not from this planet, and I'm a Vaewolf. No where near human. What about you? What are you? @ShadowEntity

LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola stayed silent for a moment as he watched Isabel. He was so confused, anxious, just to many things for him to properly communicate with her even if he really wanted to... He paused before stepping towards Isabel, what would he say? Was he supposed to fix these? These ideas and properties that were beyond him, all wrapped up in a person who he didn't deserve, yet here he was, acting as the one who was supposed to act as some she could trust when he had done nothing to earn the title...

He'd spat on her culture, he had refused to claim her as his own, and even worde, when she had been bleeding to become better for him, he spent his time getting drunk on a beach...It was a fucking joke. He didn't belong there, he wasn't worthy, but as fucked as it was he was the only thing she had right now. So he took steps twoards her, briskly...

@Light

Jayn

Jayn put up her hands in defence, "Woah man, I told you to face your fears head on! It was shallow water, I thought you would have been fine!"

@Light
Isabel seemed to be mindlessly drifting, no longer registering anything. Temperance seemed to be able to think though. Fola could feel Temperance's hand strike his cheek. "How could you...." Her glare was deepening by the second. "We just...we just want you. We just want you to love us. Though with what's been happening lately...and you just getting drunk. It's hard to believe that you do. I'm her love....I'm for you Fola. Though right now, I find it easier to hate things." Temperance grabs Fola's shirt and begins to frantically draw him closer. "She's being bombarded with memories and feelings! She doesn't know what to do and she's falling apart! I don't know what to do to stop it! I-I'm fading away and..." Temperance's face grows soft. "I need you. We need you. Please!" Temperance buries her face into his chest. "Don't leave us...j-just do something. It hurts and we don't want this. I don't know if you need access to my mind, heart, soul, body, and emotions or if you need access to hers. I don't care, I'll give it to you. I just want you to save us and then love us. Just the way you always do." Temperance reaches over and takes Isabel's hand. After this she looks at Fola, trying to have the smallest piece of hope.

Roman sighs and sits up. "Jayn it's not that easy for me. I can't just jump in and swim, I remember dying in the ocean. That's how I became a....reaper....wait....how did I exactly die though. I don't remember, why can't I remember? Roman had lost his memories about the fact that his powers will erase his memories when he uses it. "Jayn....yeah...you're Jayn.....Jayn." He said it to himself as if he were trying to hold on to the name, refusing to let go.

CelticSol said:
Jackie grins when Alpha beats her to the punch of dealing with Vance - she giggles a bit on the realization that Alpha is literally roasted him - but taps the tail to draw Alpha's attention. "First of all, can you put me down? I feel like I'm being man handled a little bit, and not in the fun way. Second, after like, oh, couple minutes, get rid of the fire. Burning him alive, although hilarious, is not nearly as funny as Vance having to be bald."
She grins at Vance, "And about that drink; no. You're gonna have to show me some ID if you want that."
Obeying Jackie, Alpha gently placed her back down on the sand. The cobra-tail hissed and licked Jackie's face with a quick flick of its tongue. After a couple of minutes of Vance's hair burning, the flames went out.

Daimao said:
Alpha glared down at Vance, licking his sharp teeth. Suddenly Vance's hair caught on fire, and Alpha looked away innocently.
CelticSol said:
Daimao said:
Obeying Jackie, Alpha gently placed her back down on the sand. The cobra-tail hissed and licked Jackie's face with a quick flick of its tongue. After a couple of minutes of Vance's hair burning, the flames went out.
"Okay, you've successfully managed to make my kill list Alpha. Once we turn back you will not be seeing tomorrow. And if I can't kill you I'll kill Jackie instead. Either Way, you will not have a pleasant time when we change back" Vance shrugged and began pulling one of the bar stools around the back of the bar. "And if you won't let me have a drink. I'm just going to take one. Try and stop me Jackie" Vance started climbing up the stool so that he could easily access the drinks.

GingerBread said:
"Okay, you've successfully managed to make my kill list Alpha. Once we turn back you will not be seeing tomorrow. And if I can't kill you I'll kill Jackie instead. Either Way, you will not have a pleasant time when we change back" Vance shrugged and began pulling one of the bar stools around the back of the bar. "And if you won't let me have a drink. I'm just going to take one. Try and stop me Jackie" Vance started climbing up the stool so that he could easily access the drinks.
Sage noticed what Vance was going to do and used a blade of ice to cut the Stoll legs causing Vance to fall. " No , bad Vance. We are ten years old so we can't drink. " He said in a intelligent tone.

• Morpheus left the various locations of training now that that was inhibited and went back to the TDR living room in the guild. He sat on the counter and made the others appear on the couch. And immediately he was bombarded with questions

WHY IN THE FUCK AM I THIS SMALL?!

Calm down Ryan

THE HELL YOU MEAN 'Calm down Ryan'? CALM DOWN?! I'M A CHILD!

Well you've always been the youngest so... Haven't you-

SHUT UP AND FIX US!

Not with that attitude I won't

You are ridiculously petty you know that?

HOLY SHIT RICHARD I FORGOT YOU EVEN AGED OH MY GOD! Wait.... Waaaait...... If.. if we all reverted in age and power...

Yes yes. I have the build of a child from the 1400s and I'll probably die from malnourishment or plague. Not to mention I'm not Reaper anymore. So seems like all that lovely hard work of climbing the ranks of Reaper and centuries of stress was just... Whisked away by the actions of-

A drunk child?

A drunk child

You say it like it's so negative being a child again

YOU SAY IT LIKE IT ISN'T

Seriously. Ryan. Calm down

Oh I'll show you calm you insufferable ineffective worthless moot washed up pathetic waste of power wanna be bullshit Nephalem! Oh. Ill. Show. You. Calm.

Is anyone else worried about Ryan apparently having been a really grumpy child?

I think it's the hair. He needs to go to the barber's

I. Hate. All. Of. You.

No you don't

You'd be lost without us!

Morpheus I think you'd best fix this before he explodes

Morpheus looked to Ryan and tapped his finger to his lips. This is too funny.... But there's a high chance he'll start dealing with demons again and then what

Ryan's eyes shot up and he looked to Morpheus Wait I haven't fallen... On second thought don't no DON'T!

La La La La I can't heeear you!

Morpheus slammed his cane down and the group of children started to revert back to their proper forms. He bowed to them all and smiled. Seeeee? Aren't I just the kindest. Everyone leave I have some business with Ryan.

@Light

djinnamon said:
Sage noticed what Vance was going to do and used a blade of ice to cut the Stool legs causing Vance to fall. " No , bad Vance. We are ten years old so we can't drink. " He said in a intelligent tone.
"Right, that's two people I'm going to kill when we change back. Should be fun, I mean Ashlyn can't kick me out of the guild now. So I can just go kill crazy on you Sage, as for Alpha, yeah he's dead. Nothing can stop that" Vance turned around to face Sage. "I'm sure this is all a happy fun time for you guys, re-experiencing being a child, creating happy moments of that time; Replacing bad memories. All that shit" Vance sat against the stool

"But I think you seem to forget, I've never been a ten year old. I got amnesia, I don't remember anything before the age of eighteen. So right now, I'm not experiencing being ten. I'm experiencing becoming smaller and my voice going slightly higher"
Vance had opted to leave out the part about his powers not working, just in case. "So my point is, fuck you. I'm going to drink as much as I want. If I die from it, so be it"

@djinnamon @CelticSol @Daimao

Fola paused yet still. In his self-doubt he wadn't sure. Who was he to be the one to comfort her? What had he done to earn such a role? He approached the girl, but he still heard that nagging voice in the back of his mind that said he wasn't good enough. If he was, why hadn't she stayed? If he had been good enough he wouldn't have insulted her...If he was good enough she wouldn't have been touched...If he was good enough she would have stayed. He was unable to meet Temperance's eyes, "I-I can't...Not good enough...Never good enough at anything...Somebody else would do it better...Worthless...Waste of space...Mistake..."

@Light

Jayn held Roman's hand, visible concern on her face, "Roman...What's wrong? How did you drown? It's me, Jayn, you can tell me anything...Right?"

@Light

Illyana stood up and took Colin's hand, "We're going to find this Anna, okay little one? Lead the way..."

@GingerBread

Sage walked over to him and looked down at him. " Then try out being a kid and I don't like this either. I'm shorter than I was before even though I was short before so it even worse. " He muttered darkly. He glared at him before bending over and grabbing Vance's bicep. " You know what , I'm going to make you experience being a 10 year old. " He said before he tried focussing and they teleported only to appear above a dumpster at the side of a arcade.

GingerBread said:
"Right, that's two people I'm going to kill when we change back. Should be fun, I mean Ashlyn can't kick me out of the guild now. So I can just go kill crazy on you Sage, as for Alpha, yeah he's dead. Nothing can stop that" Vance turned around to face Sage. "I'm sure this is all a happy fun time for you guys, re-experiencing being a child, creating happy moments of that time; Replacing bad memories. All that shit" Vance sat against the stool

"But I think you seem to forget, I've never been a ten year old. I got amnesia, I don't remember anything before the age of eighteen. So right now, I'm not experiencing being ten. I'm experiencing becoming smaller and my voice going slightly higher"
Vance had opted to leave out the part about his powers not working, just in case. "So my point is, fuck you. I'm going to drink as much as I want. If I die from it, so be it"

@djinnamon @CelticSol @Daimao

LokiofSP said:
Illyana stood up and took Colin's hand, "We're going to find this Anna, okay little one? Lead the way..."
@GingerBread
"N-no, I-I don't d-deserve a-anyone b-being n-nice to me a-and helping me. I-I hurt A-Anna; Th-the only p-person wh-who c-could a-always m-make me h-happy. b-but I-I h-hurt her, I-I w-wish I-I w-wasn't s-so stupid, th-then e-everything would've been b-better"

djinnamon said:
Sage walked over to him and looked down at him. " Then try out being a kid and I don't like this either. I'm shorter than I was before even though I was short before so it even worse. " He muttered darkly. He glared at him before bending over and grabbing Vance's bicep. " You know what , I'm going to make you experience being a 10 year old. " He said before he tried focussing and they teleported only to appear above a dumpster at the side of a arcade.

Vance closed his eyes and sighed.
"I swear to go Sage, Unless being a ten year old involves copious amounts of alcohol. I don't want anything to do with being a ten year old. And if you have stopped me from getting alcohol, I will end you and everyone you care about"

Last edited by a moderator:
" Shut up. " He said as he pulled Vance into the arcade. " Welcome to the arcade , one of the most popular places for kids to go. " He said as he pulled over Vance over to the man behind the counter and got some tokens. " Let's play a racing game. " He said as he dragged Vance over to the game.

snow.jpg

Raz starts to get annoyed when the woman and the now young guild member ignored him,he pulled out a pistol from his dimension(the portal seems even more unstable)and fires three shots in the air."HEY STOP IGNORING ME."Raz sighs and looks at little Colin."If you love someone you got to keep trying,otherwise they will just about forget you."He then faces the woman."And who are you?just helping strangers,it weird but nice,so keep going I guess."As all of this was happening his face was twicthing,fading,and reappearing.

LokiofSP said:
Fola paused still. In his self-doubt he wadn't sure. Who was he to be the one to comfort her? What had he done to earn such a role? He approached the girl, but he still heard that nagging voice in the back of his mind that said he wasn't good enough. If he was, why hadn't she stayed? If he had been good enough he wouldn't have insulted her...If he was good enough she wouldn't have been touched...If he was good enough she would have stayed. He was unable to meet Temperance's eyes, "I-I can't...Not good enough...Never good enough at anything...Somebody else would do it better...Worthless...Waste of space...Mistake..."

@Light

Jayn held Roman's hand, visible concern on her face, "Roman...What's wrong? How did you drown? It's me, Jayn, you can tell me anything...Right?"

@Light
Temperance's hope dies in her eyes as she slowly starts to turn to ash from her feet, floating away. She leans in and swiftly kisses Fola. "No! No you're just fine! No one else can do it, just please believe! You're not a waste of space you're much, much more than that!" Temperance has Fola hold Isabel's hand. She sets her hand down on to theirs. "Look at her! She needs you and this isn't the time to beat yourself up! She's in pain and if you leave her you'll truthfully fail since she won't be able to pick herself from this on her own. Please Fola I me you....well Iove you. That's the correct term. Don't let me go, I don't want to let go of you! We don't care if you're not victorious, powerful, smart, and perfect at times. That all doesn't matter to us, that won't help us get up in the morning will it? That won't give us a reason to live on will it? We just need you to love us! Nothing matters anymore if we can just have that! Fola don't give up on us! She's having a hard time adjusting to the current reality and her past, which is why she's falling apart. Can you try to reach out to her?!" Temperance uses her free hand to touch his shoulder but it turns to ash on contact and blows away.

"Yeah....right....Jayn." Roman squeezes her hand and looks out into the distance. "I don't remember drowning....why did you bring that up?" Roman was no longer afraid of the ocean, as if he forgot the fact that he died in it. "Jayn why'd you call me Roman?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus left the various locations of training now that that was inhibited and went back to the TDR living room in the guild. He sat on the counter and made the others appear on the couch. And immediately he was bombarded with questions

WHY IN THE FUCK AM I THIS SMALL?!

Calm down Ryan

THE HELL YOU MEAN 'Calm down Ryan'? CALM DOWN?! I'M A CHILD!

Well you've always been the youngest so... Haven't you-

SHUT UP AND FIX US!

Not with that attitude I won't

You are ridiculously petty you know that?

HOLY SHIT RICHARD I FORGOT YOU EVEN AGED OH MY GOD! Wait.... Waaaait...... If.. if we all reverted in age and power...

Yes yes. I have the build of a child from the 1400s and I'll probably die from malnourishment or plague. Not to mention I'm not Reaper anymore. So seems like all that lovely hard work of climbing the ranks of Reaper and centuries of stress was just... Whisked away by the actions of-

A drunk child?

A drunk child

You say it like it's so negative being a child again

YOU SAY IT LIKE IT ISN'T

Seriously. Ryan. Calm down

Oh I'll show you calm you insufferable ineffective worthless moot washed up pathetic waste of power wanna be bullshit Nephalem! Oh. Ill. Show. You. Calm.

Is anyone else worried about Ryan apparently having been a really grumpy child?

I think it's the hair. He needs to go to the barber's

I. Hate. All. Of. You.

No you don't

You'd be lost without us!

Morpheus I think you'd best fix this before he explodes

Morpheus looked to Ryan and tapped his finger to his lips. This is too funny.... But there's a high chance he'll start dealing with demons again and then what

Ryan's eyes shot up and he looked to Morpheus Wait I haven't fallen... On second thought don't no DON'T!

La La La La I can't heeear you!

Morpheus slammed his cane down and the group of children started to revert back to their proper forms. He bowed to them all and smiled. Seeeee? Aren't I just the kindest. Everyone leave I have some business with Ryan.

@Light
( Giving power in the Ryan tab. That's a no. )

Luna rolls her eyes and walks away. How hard was it to propose? "Idiot...."

djinnamon said:
" Shut up. " He said as he pulled Vance into the arcade. " Welcome to the arcade , one of the most popular places for kids to go. " He said as he pulled over Vance over to the man behind the counter and got some tokens. " Let's play a racing game. " He said as he dragged Vance over to the game.
snow.jpg
Vance pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I don't think you're getting this Sage, So I'm going to say it really slowly. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Experiance. Being. A. Child. So either you go get me some alcohol with that teleportation you still have, or take me back to the beach"

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz starts to get annoyed when the woman and the now young guild member ignored him,he pulled out a pistol from his dimension(the portal seems even more unstable)and fires three shots in the air."HEY STOP IGNORING ME."Raz sighs and looks at little Colin."If you love someone you got to keep trying,otherwise they will just about forget you."He then faces the woman."And who are you?just helping strangers,it weird but nice,so keep going I guess."As all of this was happening his face was twicthing,fading,and reappearing.

(I think you should start tagging people or something mate)

As the man shot a gun into the air, Colin quickly moved behind Illyanna. He peaked out from behind Illyanna and saw the man's face going all weird, this made Colin even more afraid of the man; Colin's small frame was noticeably shaking with fear, afraid of getting
shot.

@LokiofSP @MTchaos1134

Light said:
( Giving power in the Ryan tab. That's a no. )
Luna rolls her eyes and walks away. How hard was it to propose? "Idiot...."
(Doing it in a legitimate way. We can also go "okay using the TDR symbol which holds Morpheus' Fallen power as well. Lets say he activated that. Oooor because Morpheus caused him to fall, just as Lucifer did him, the power stays. And done by an already accepted character. That's a yes)

Morpheus stopped and gasped. Cuuuutie!!! He chased after her, arms extended. What did she expect? Him to get on one knee again? They were already engaged! She couldn't be that type to want multiple propositions... Right?

Cuuuuuuuuutie!!! I'M SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO SERENADE YOU COME BAAACK

" You realise if someone sees you , you'll get in trouble. And I spent my money on your ass so don't test. " He said as he folded his arms glared at Vance. " Anyway , you are not drinking alcohol and you ain't going to the beach because i'm bored as hell. " He muttered as he got an idea and grabbed Vance's arm. " I hope you are hungry. " He said

GingerBread said:
Vance pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I don't think you're getting this Sage, So I'm going to say it really slowly. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Experiance. Being. A. Child. So either you go get me some alcohol with that teleportation you still have, or take me back to the beach"

(I think you should start tagging people or something mate)

As the man shot a gun into the air, Colin quickly moved behind Illyanna. He peaked out from behind Illyanna and saw the man's face going all weird, this made Colin even more afraid of the man; Colin's small frame was noticeably shaking with fear, afraid of getting
shot.

@LokiofSP @MTchaos1134

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Doing it in a legitimate way. We can also go "okay using the TDR symbol which holds Morpheus' Fallen power as well. Lets say he activated that. Oooor because Morpheus caused him to fall, just as Lucifer did him, the power stays. And done by an already accepted character. That's a yes)
Morpheus stopped and gasped. Cuuuutie!!! He chased after her, arms extended. What did she expect? Him to get on one knee again? They were already engaged! She couldn't be that type to want multiple propositions... Right?

Cuuuuuuuuutie!!! I'M SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO SERENADE YOU COME BAAACK
( Legitimate way or not. Giving other characters powers aren't allowed without permission first then you find a legitimate way. You didn't get permission at all. So still a no. )

Luna continues to walk off rolling her eyes. "No!"

Light said:
( Legitimate way or not. Giving other characters powers aren't allowed without permission first then you find a legitimate way. You didn't get permission at all. So still a no. )
Luna continues to walk off rolling her eyes. "No!"
(Can't ask for permission with what's already there. TDR symbol. Sorry)

Morpheus sighed and stopped chasing. I've failed you.... I'm so sorry... He wiped his eyes with a blue napkin and threw it down, disappearing

djinnamon said:
" You realise if someone sees you , you'll get in trouble. And I spent my money on your ass so don't test. " He said as he folded his arms glared at Vance. " Anyway , you are not drinking alcohol and you ain't going to the beach because i'm bored as hell. " He muttered as he got an idea and grabbed Vance's arm. " I hope you are hungry. " He said
Vance pulled his arm out of Sage's grip and glared at him. "Look, either you take me to Jackie's beach or I walk there. And I have no fucking clue where we are. But even if I did, I don't have any powers or weapons, so I'm probably going to get kidnapped by a paedophile." Vance shrugged and began to walk away from Sage. "Your choice, Let me walk to wherever by myself, While I have no powers. Or teleport me to Jackie's beach. It's not like you have much of a choice, you can't force me to do anything you're too weak."

Fola wasn't convinced, that nagging in the back of his mind was still there, but he had to try...He couldn't just leave Isabel...Not like this, "H-hey there gorgeous...Th-there's no reason t-to be upest, because I'm...Here..." He held onto her hand, squeezing it a bit tighter as he went on, "I-I know that doesn't mean much but...I...I...I'm so sorry for letting you get like this...If I could just be a little quicker, a little smarter, this...This wouldn't have..." He gave up and allowed himself to cry, hugging Isabel tight and not letting go, "I'm sorry for not being good enough! You were right, I'm not the prince charming you deserve! I'm the town drunk who can't do anything right! I made you suffer so much while I got drunk on a damn beach! I'm sorry I can't do better! I'm sorry for forcing you into these positions! I am so sorry for...For..." He closed his eyes and squeezed her a bit tighter, "I'm sorry for making you fall in love with me..."

@Light

Jayn panicked slightly, attempting to laugh it off as a joke, "Alright Roman, funny joke...Now stop it! Y-you're scaring me..."

@Light

(!) Illyana put one of her guns to Raz's head, "You don't EVER raise a gun to a child..."

@MTchaos1134 @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Vance pulled his arm out of Sage's grip and glared at him. "Look, either you take me to Jackie's beach or I walk there. And I have no fucking clue where we are. But even if I did, I don't have any powers or weapons, so I'm probably going to get kidnapped by a paedophile." Vance shrugged and began to walk away from Sage. "Your choice, Let me walk to wherever by myself, While I have no powers. Or teleport me to Jackie's beach. It's not like you have much of a choice, you can't force me to do anything you're too weaks."
Sage glared angrily. " Let's fight then , I win then you do as I wish and if you win I teleport you to the beach. To make it fair I won't use my powers. " He said as he walked in front of Vance.

djinnamon said:
Sage glared angrily. " Let's fight then , I win then you do as I wish and if you win I teleport you to the beach. To make it fair I won't use my powers. " He said as he walked in front of Vance.
(Sage has short term memory. Good to know :P )

Vance looked at Sage with a bored expression "Nope, ain't happening. I gave you a choice Sage. I didn't give you the choice to make your own option" Vance turned on his heel and began walking away. "If I die, tell my fangirls that they were all stupid for being my fan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back