• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
DizjayDeathPride said:
(The ONEEEEE time I don't read before replying. Fmllll ;--; )
@LokiofSP

Annalyse gasped and ran to Colin, ripping him from the girl and holding him to her chest. Shhh don't cry Colin it's okay shhhh. She looked to Jayn and smiled kindly, her eyes turning a thick deep forest green. Please don't touch him again. I know you meant no harm but next time I wont be so lenient
LokiofSP said:
Jayn raised a brow, "Oh come on, you can't tell me he doesn't have a slappable face! You have to have at least THOUGHT about slapping him..." She let out a sigh, "But maybe I slapped him a bit to hard...I'm sorry ginger kid, forgive me please! I won't slap you for the entire week if you accept my apology...Okay, maybe not a week, but at least two days!"

@GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride
Colin had started to calm down as Anna comforted him. Colin wasn't sure how to reply to Jayn. If he didn't accept her apology, she'd probably slap him again. If he did, she wouldn't slap him for two days. Colin gingerly turned to look at Jayn "O-okay, I-I-I accept y-your apology. B-But I-I d-don't w-want to b-be slapped a-at all"

@CelticSol @DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP @Light

MTchaos1134 said:
"I have no idea,I've just been sitting here thinking."Raz said as he pulled a stool out from his dimension and sat on it.
"Cool at least nothing important happened, oh hey can I get my sword back from your dimension." Dante said as he sat on a nearby rock. @MTchaos1134

AnthonyWrath said:
"Cool at least nothing important happened, oh hey can I get my sword back from your dimension." Dante said as he sat on a nearby rock. @MTchaos1134
Raz nods and pulls the sword from his dimension."what makes this so valuable anyways?"

GingerBread said:
Colin looked at all the drinks in the bar and assumed they were all alcoholic. "D-do you have a-anything n-non a-alcoholic? I-I've never h-had a-alcohol before a-anyway. I-I'd h-heard i-it's b-bad" Colin smiled sheepishly at Jackie, hoping that she wouldn't start hating him because he's never had alcohol.
GingerBread said:
"Well considering what just happened Fola. I don't think I'd be able to kill her, But I'd like to know her weaknesses. And she seems to like you a lot...." Vance paused in thought for a second before shrugging. "But I was asking you, because me finding out forcibly could end up hurting her. As I would need to test them if I came up with them on my own. Either way I'll find out a weakness of hers, Ashlyn seemed to not like people touching her hair, maybe Isabel is the same. So many different idea to test out"
DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse winced a bit at Colins statement. She didn't even consider asking if they didn't have any- she just assumed. Yeah something more.... fruity. Like fruit punch. Or ginger ale. Ginger ale is delicious
Snorting, she hands Vance his 'will-knock-you-flat-on-your-ass' alcoholic drink (it was more of a concoction she had made up on the spot than an actual drink, but he didn't have to know that), then quickly makes a virgin strawberry daiquiri for Colin, which she put on the counter for him. She smirks at Vance, "The hair thing isn't so much a weakness... Just..." She makes a face as the memory of Ashlyn punching her in the mouth when she had accidentally touched her hair comes to the forefront of her mind, then focuses back in on Vance with a shake of her head, "If you want her to have a rampage, then go for it. If you want to die painfully and horribly and very, very slowly, then, y'know, try and grab for her hair without giving her warning. Give me a heads up though, because I think Isabel eviscerating you would be hilarious."

Daimao said:
Leaning against the bar, Pinã Coloda in hand, Alpha looked at the palm of his free hand. He had received a new power, so why not test it out? On a small scale of course. Flattening out his hand, a small portal formed on Alpha's palm. From the portal, a small wyrm slithered out, and up Alpha's arm. Very quickly, Alpha realized that he could control the wyrm's actions with his thoughts. He had the wyrm slither up his arm, across his shoulders, down his other arm and had it coil itself around his glass. Closing his eyes, Alpha focussed and discovered that he could see through the Wyrm's eyes. Opening his eyes to use his own sight again, Alpha opened the portal on his palm once again, and had the Wyrm slither back to where it had come, the portal closing behind it. His testing done for now, Alpha took another sip from his drink.
Jackie, noticing over the rest of the group that Alpha suddenly had a fucking snake on his arm, practically shot up, going around the counter to see it just as it disappeared. She looks at his arm, blinks once, twice, thrice, like she's trying to determine whether or not she completely imagined it, before she looks up at Alpha, something akin to wonder and plain old confusion in her eyes. "How the fuck did you do that?"

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Snorting, she hands Vance his 'will-knock-you-flat-on-your-ass' alcoholic drink (it was more of a concoction she had made up on the spot than an actual drink, but he didn't have to know that), then quickly makes a virgin strawberry daiquiri for Colin, which she put on the counter for him. She smirks at Vance, "The hair thing isn't so much a weakness... Just..." She makes a face as the memory of Ashlyn punching her in the mouth when she had accidentally touched her hair comes to the forefront of her mind, then focuses back in on Vance with a shake of her head, "If you want her to have a rampage, then go for it. If you want to die painfully and horribly and very, very slowly, then, y'know, try and grab for her hair without giving her warning. Give me a heads up though, because I think Isabel eviscerating you would be hilarious."
Jackie, noticing over the rest of the group that Alpha suddenly had a fucking snake on his arm, practically shot up, going around the counter to see it just as it disappeared. She looks at his arm, blinks once, twice, thrice, like she's trying to determine whether or not she completely imagined it, before she looks up at Alpha, something akin to wonder and plain old confusion in her eyes. "How the fuck did you do that?"
Smiling slightly, Alpha looks down at Jackie. "I'm a man of many mysteries," he said with a chuckle. "If I told you all my secrets, I wouldn't be as interesting," he finished, sipping his pinã coloda.

CelticSol said:
Vance looked over at Jackie with a raised eyebrow. "Well maybe she's like Samson. You know, the guy from the bible. God punished him for getting a haircut. Lost all his strength. I'm not saying that Isabel has anything to do with the bible. But apparently her grandfather is Lucifer. So Maybe. Maybe I'll give her a quick trim with my daggers" Vance shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "Holy hell, that's strong. I like it, Probably shouldn't drink too much of it at once though" Vance paused for a moment. "I'm sure I could drink your boyfriend under the table though"

@Daimao @CelticSol @LokiofSP

Daimao said:
Smiling slightly, Alpha looks down at Jackie. "I'm a man of many mysteries," he said with a chuckle. "If I told you all my secrets, I wouldn't be as interesting," he finished, sipping his pinã coloda.
"Almost as many mysteries as me," She grins, sliding into his lap, then pokes him on the tip of nose, "And I think trading stories one of these days would be a barrel of fun, but if you're adamant on secrets, I guess I'll let it slide."

GingerBread said:
Vance looked over at Jackie with a raised eyebrow. "Well maybe she's like Samson. You know, the guy from the bible. God punished him for getting a haircut. Lost all his strength. I'm not saying that Isabel has anything to do with the bible. But apparently her grandfather is Lucifer. So Maybe. Maybe I'll give her a quick trim with my daggers" Vance shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "Holy hell, that's strong. I like it, Probably shouldn't drink too much of it at once though" Vance paused for a moment. "I'm sure I could drink your boyfriend under the table though"
"I doubt that first bit. Isabel told me that her grandmother wouldn't let her or her sister cut their hair when they were younger, but she wasn't completely sure why because she was young. She made an attempt to explain it to me, but I totally didn't get it," Shrugging one shoulder, she smiles crookedly at him drinking her... whatever it was, "Don't think you could. Y'see, Alpha here-" She emphasizes her point by tapping his shoulder, "-isn't even capable of being drunk; believe me, I've tried to do it."

Jayn pouts, "But you can't ask me to not slap you ever! You're face is so round, it's like it, your face is beging me to slap it!" She ponders for a few minutes, "Okay fine, how about this. If you drink, I won't slap you ever again! Ever means one month.. Deal?"

@GingerBread

CelticSol said:
"I doubt that first bit. Isabel told me that her grandmother wouldn't let her or her sister cut their hair when they were younger, but she wasn't completely sure why because she was young. She made an attempt to explain it to me, but I totally didn't get it," Shrugging one shoulder, she smiles crookedly at him drinking her... whatever it was, "Don't think you could. Y'see, Alpha here-" She emphasizes her point by tapping his shoulder, "-isn't even capable of being drunk; believe me, I've tried to do it."
"Does that mean he's too scared to try? Do you not think he can prove me wrong?" Vance smirked before putting the drink to his lips and drinking the whole thing; Vance had created a darkness portal near the bottom of his esophagus that stopped the alcohol from actually going into his system. "I mean this was the strongest drink you had right? I'm not even slightly worse off"

LokiofSP said:
Jayn pouts, "But you can't ask me to not slap you ever! You're face is so round, it's like it, your face is begging me to slap it!" She ponders for a few minutes, "Okay fine, how about this. If you drink, I won't slap you ever again! Ever means one month.. Deal?"

@GingerBread
Colin looked at Jayn nervously "Wh-what s-sort of dr-drink? D-do you m-mean an alcoholic o-one?" Colin was hoping she didn't mean an alcoholic one; If it meant he'd never get slapped by her again, then he would have a alcoholic drink just this once.

@CelticSol @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

CelticSol said:
"Almost as many mysteries as me," She grins, sliding into his lap, then pokes him on the tip of nose, "And I think trading stories one of these days would be a barrel of fun, but if you're adamant on secrets, I guess I'll let it slide."
As Jackie slid into his lap, Alpha merely ruffled her hair. "Maybe one day," he said with a somber smile.

GingerBread said:
"Does that mean he's too scared to try? Do you not think he can prove me wrong?" Vance smirked before putting the drink to his lips and drinking the whole thing; Vance had created a darkness portal near the bottom of his throat that stopped the alcohol from actually going into his system. "I mean this was the strongest drink you had right? I'm not even slightly worse off"
Colin looked at Jayn nervously "Wh-what s-sort of dr-drink? D-do you m-mean an alcoholic o-one?" Colin was hoping she didn't mean an alcoholic one; If it meant he'd never get slapped by her again, then he would have a alcoholic drink just this once.

@CelticSol @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride
Alpha shook his head. "I see no need to prove to you that I am incapable of being intoxicated," Alpha said with a sigh, finishing his pinã coloda and placing the glass on the bar.

MTchaos1134 said:
Raz nods and pulls the sword from his dimension."what makes this so valuable anyways?"
Dante caught the sword as it fell from the portal and got a solemn look on his face at the same moment Raz asked his question." I honestly don't know much about it myself, I found it in the middle of my other swords. Although, I know where my other swords came from, but this one it was just in the middle of the others. I never opened it and I never will unless I absolutely have to, but whenever I look at the sword I can feel a sense of bloodlust and anger, also it has a constant scent of blood. I have a slight fear that if I unsheathed it I might lose myself to it." Dante replied to Raz. @MTchaos1134

Daimao said:
Alpha shook his head. "I see no need to prove to you that I am incapable of being intoxicated," Alpha said with a sigh, finishing his pinã coloda and placing the glass on the bar.
"Or you're too scared to. I would've though the" Vance held his fingers up to do quotation marks. " 'Badass' Hell puppy wouldn't be scared of a challenge. I guess I was wrong, I mean I thought that was your whole thing really, being tough and better than everyone else, at least that's the vibe you give off. But I was wrong, you're scared of losing a drinking competition to me; A human"

LokiofSP said:
"No, I mean a juice box, OF COURSE I mean an alcoholic one! Now get smashed or get smacked fool!"

@GingerBread

"I-I don't h-have a-an alcoholic d-drink though. S-so I-I can't d-drink one, B-but I-I don't w-want to g-get s-slapped e-either though" Colin smiled sheepishly at Jayn, hoping she wouldn't point out the fact that they're next to a bar.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante caught the sword as it fell from the portal and got a solemn look on his face at the same moment Raz asked his question." I honestly don't know much about it myself, I found it in the middle of my other swords. Although, I know where my other swords came from, but this one it was just in the middle of the others. I never opened it and I never will unless I absolutely have to, but whenever I look at the sword I can feel a sense of bloodlust and anger, also it has a constant scent of blood. I have a slight fear that if I unsheathed it I might lose myself to it." Dante replied to Raz. @MTchaos1134
"Psssssst Dante. If you ever wanna rank like a REAL MAN! H m u on the instagram. Or you can keep being a punk BITCH BOY! PUNK BITCH BOOOOOY!!"

Morpheus snickered, trying to bait Dante. But forgot the telepathic connection was still open. "Oh shit ignore that snicker I'm not evil I promise"

Jayn pouted at Colin's weak excuse, stomping off to the bar and pulling out multiple bottles of hard liquor. She mixed some scotch, vodka and brandy in one bottle and shook, bringing the conncotion of pure death to Colin, "Here, this drink is gaurenteed to put hair on your chest and confidence in your words! You might even lose that sttuter..."

@GingerBread

LokiofSP said:
Jayn pouted at Colin's weak excuse, stomping off to the bar and pulling out multiple bottles of hard liquor. She mixed some scotch, vodka and brandy in one bottle and shook, bringing the conncotion of pure death to Colin, "Here, this drink is gaurenteed to put hair on your chest and confidence in your words! You might even lose that sttuter..."

@GingerBread
Colin stared at the bottle Jayn had with a warey expression, as if the drink was going to leap out of the bottle and attack him. "D-do I-I have t-to drink th-the wh-whole thing?" Colin gingerly took the bottle from Jayn. "O-or c-can I just t-take a s-sip?"

LokiofSP said:
Jayn pinched the bridge of her nose, "I said get smashed or get slapped! Not take a little sip or get smacked, so chug it!"

@GingerBread
Colin gingerly put the bottle to his lips and only managed a small sip before the drink started burning his throat slightly, forcing him to take the bottle away from his lips and start a small coughing fit. Colin looked up at Jayn and was about to protest drinking anymore of it, but he didn't want to risk being slapped.

Using the staff, Colin numbed his throat so that he would be able to drink the drink with no problems. He put the bottle to his lips once again and started chugging all of it, getting the bottle down half way before he had to pause for breath. Taking a deep breath He put the bottle back to his lips and once again started chugging it, until the bottle was empty.

Feeling slightly drunk Colin looked over at Jayn
"D-did I-I... D-did I drink enough t-to... n-not g-get slapped?" Colin went to walk closer to Jayn to hand her the empty bottle back but ended up stumbling and falling flat on his face.

@DizjayDeathPride @LokiofSP

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus reached forward and gently held her face in his hands. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. For as long as you'll have me. And if I can be bound to you only in both heart and the eyes of the Lord, I will

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread
Theodore had his mech punch his in the face and deal more blows. "This is awesome. But a little tedious." He spammed two more and the gang all started beating on Morpheus'.

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus reached forward and gently held her face in his hands. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. For as long as you'll have me. And if I can be bound to you only in both heart and the eyes of the Lord, I will

Reed no idea and turned around. "Follow me." He took him to Dave's room and opened the door. "Hey Dave a friend wants to talk to you."

"Sure come on in." He was sitting in a chair reading a book.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Gazelle shook ed her head. "No we can't do that people will get mad then it's just annoying."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Psssssst Dante. If you ever wanna rank like a REAL MAN! H m u on the instagram. Or you can keep being a punk BITCH BOY! PUNK BITCH BOOOOOY!!"
Morpheus snickered, trying to bait Dante. But forgot the telepathic connection was still open. "Oh shit ignore that snicker I'm not evil I promise"
"Your taunts are pointless and ultimately pathetic for someone of your rank and power Morpheus, if you wanted to see me you could have just asked instead of these childish comments attempting to bait my anger." Dante said with telepathy as he began to exercise even more. @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus turned around and looked behind him then back to her point to himself. After a few seconds he snapped and nodded I get it! I need to take us to the chapel! ....... where's the chapel?
Luna stood still, waiting for him to get it right. She clears her throat and looks around.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn pinched the bridge of her nose, "I said get smashed or get slapped! Not take a little sip or get smacked, so chug it!"

@GingerBread
GingerBread said:
Colin stared at the bottle Jayn had with a warey expression, as if the drink was going to leap out of the bottle and attack him. "D-do I-I have t-to drink th-the wh-whole thing?" Colin gingerly took the bottle from Jayn. "O-or c-can I just t-take a s-sip?"
Roman looks at Colin them back up at Jayn, staying completely silent as a gun appears in his hand. He points the gun at Colin's head. He wasn't going to say a word but he assumed this should answer his question.

Isabel summons the trident of Poseidon and slams it on the ground, flooding the area with seawater to push the being away. Isabel slams the trident down once more and the ground begins to quake and open so the water would drain into it, taking the being with it. Isabel was unaffected by the water due to being the one to summon it. She raises the trident as if she were going to throw it, having it switch to Zeus's bolt, striking the being with lightning bolts at the force of a god's punch. The being had somehow survived, being knocked out of the split in the ground he was trying to climb out of. The being had been flying in the air, only to be pinned to a tree behind it with a star-like arrow. It was as if a small piece of the sun we're condensed inside of it. Isabel lowers Apollo's bow, glaring at the being. "Tell me why this is happening!" Isabel begins to approach the being, firing more arrows at its body. She now switches to Athena's shield, Aegis. With great force, the being is knocked through the tree due to the fact that Isabel ran into it and shield bashed it. All of Isabella's weapons disappear and out comes her fanblade.

The arrows had faded away but the being was still healing. "No...." The being slowly stands up. Which causes Isabel's glare to deepen as she summons Fragarach.

Daimao said:
As Jackie slid into his lap, Alpha merely ruffled her hair. "Maybe one day," he said with a somber smile.
GingerBread said:
"Or you're too scared to. I would've though the" Vance held his fingers up to do quotation marks. " 'Badass' Hell puppy wouldn't be scared of a challenge. I guess I was wrong, I mean I thought that was your whole thing really, being tough and better than everyone else, at least that's the vibe you give off. But I was wrong, you're scared of losing a drinking competition to me; A human"
Jackie pouts, laying her head on his shoulder, "'Maybe one day', he says," She deepens her voice to mimick Alpha, then shifts her head to look at Vance, frowning, "I'm not letting you drink all my liquor just so you can try and be a hotshot. Plus, I can actually feel you cheating, Vance."

Light said:
Luna stood still, waiting for him to get it right. She clears her throat and looks around.
Roman looks at Colin them back up at Jayn, staying completely silent as a gun appears in his hand. He points the gun at Colin's head. He wasn't going to say a word but he assumed this should answer his question.

Isabel summons the trident of Poseidon and slams it on the ground, flooding the area with seawater to push the being away. Isabel slams the trident down once more and the ground begins to quake and open so the water would drain into it, taking the being with it. Isabel was unaffected by the water due to being the one to summon it. She raises the trident as if she were going to throw it, having it switch to Zeus's bolt, striking the being with lightning bolts at the force of a god's punch. The being had somehow survived, being knocked out of the split in the ground he was trying to climb out of. The being had been flying in the air, only to be pinned to a tree behind it with a star-like arrow. It was as if a small piece of the sun we're condensed inside of it. Isabel lowers Apollo's bow, glaring at the being. "Tell me why this is happening!" Isabel begins to approach the being, firing more arrows at its body. She now switches to Athena's shield, Aegis. With great force, the being is knocked through the tree due to the fact that Isabel ran into it and shield bashed it. All of Isabella's weapons disappear and out comes her fanblade.

The arrows had faded away but the being was still healing. "No...." The being slowly stands up. Which causes Isabel's glare to deepen as she summons Fragarach.
Jackie scowls at Roman, raising her voice to a sharp, no nonsense shout, "Hey, no guns! If you pull the trigger, you're gonna have to leave."

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]Hakeem[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]After just standing there frozen he was finally about knock but he stopped as soon as he heard a voice. The voice sounded angry and demanding. Hakeem backed up and looked up to where the voice came from. [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3]My name is Hakeem!! I'm here to join dragon roar!!! [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He yelled so Ivan can hear. [/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] (When Amon or Ai are speaking and their words or italicised then that means they're inside their gems and only Hakeem call hear them unless they want someone else to hear.) [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL]

Zane

Zane chuckles and shakes his head as Ash pushes the parts off the table. He then looks at the parts and holds his hand out towards them. The parts starts moving and being but back together into a fully operational pistol. The pistol then floats into Zane's hand. Zane grasps the pistol and looks at it examining it. Yeah I prefer the classics. He releases his grasp and the gun disappears. Zane stays in the kitchen while Ash on the other hand left.@Light
"Really now?" Ivan clicked the flintlock on his gun. Hakeem had caught him at a bad time. Not only was he still super-pissed about the whole police-breach thing, but the fact that he was, well, Ivan only made his temper worse. "Do you have any papers? Name, date of birth, passport? You look a bit young for this!"

Light said:
Kinziel was completely wasted after what they've just done. She was asleep since Malren was just....an animal. A smile was on her face while the hair on her head had come out of it braided design as if it were pulled. It could be said that Malren was the one holding some form of her on a leash.
Ash was still patiently sitting outside.

Alina was still asleep, it seemed like she needed the good old fashioned water to wake up.
Malren yawn as he sat back from... well, the crazy shit that just went down in their bedroom. He lazily ran his fingers through Kinziel's hair, almost like a light brush, since she was asleep. With a groan, he let go of whatever leash he was holding, stretching and yawning before noticing a shadow of two feet standing in front of his door. Sighing in exhaustion, he threw on some pants, then leaned over and kissed Kinziel on the forehead before heading to the door. He cracked the door open, looking down at Ash. "Yo there, little guy. Your sister's kinda asleep. Want to see her or something?"

Viktor sat, simply watching Alina for a few seconds before snubbing out his cigarette. He took the designated squirt-bottle that he ordered for their training, lightly spraying a mist onto Alina's sleeping face. "Make waking up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back