First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters

• Morpheus set her down and tapped his fingers. He was obviously nervous but smiled anyways. Yes my one and only cutesy love who I am so grateful to have met and loves me back

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-27-18-28-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-27-18-28-16.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( @Lotusy )

Kinziel actually tries what Jayn gave her advice for, hitting Malren with the flick of her wrist.
Malren yelped, bring a pillow up and using it to block some of the hits. "Holy shi- OW! Kinziel, I swear to f- OW!" The druid jumped off the bed, running around like a frightened chicken. "The flick of the wrist! AAAHH, THE FLICK OF THE WRIST! I'M SORRY! I'L BE BETTER NEXT TIME!"

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus set her down and tapped his fingers. He was obviously nervous but smiled anyways. Yes my one and only cutesy love who I am so grateful to have met and loves me back

@Light @Tazmodo @GingerBread

"I think you should let me know if you don't wish to marry. Are you truthfully sure?"

Lotusy said:
Malren yelped, bring a pillow up and using it to block some of the hits. "Holy shi- OW! Kinziel, I swear to f- OW!" The druid jumped off the bed, running around like a frightened chicken. "The flick of the wrist! AAAHH, THE FLICK OF THE WRIST! I'M SORRY! I'L BE BETTER NEXT TIME!"
"Are you sure?!" Kinziel gets in Malren's face and yells, raising the belt once more.

Isabel had finally gotten a good grasp on Sunset. "Alright.....now I want you to tell me why I was chosen for this?! What's really going on."

The being continues to fight, swinging at Isabel. "No. Not yet."

Isabel turns on the chainsaw and raises the blade to deflect the blow. She sets the timer and pulls out her fanblade. Throwing the fanblade immediately without aiming actually threw off the being, even though it missed. Isabel uses this opportunity and backs away to create distance between them. She catches the fanblade once it comes back to her. "How do you like that?" Isabel grins at her new strategy.

"An interesting plot....I like it." The being throws the hammer at her, completely shocking her. Electricity erupts when the hammer strikes her in the left thigh. She collapses, yelling in pain. "I think it's broken!"

The being shakes it's head as the hammer comes back to it. "Get up and fight." Isabel's hands were shaking on her blade due to the pain, shaking her head. "Get up."

Isabel rests her head down on the ground, crying in pain. "No..."

The being grows closer to Isabel. "Get up."

"I SAID NO!" Isabel has Sunset morph into its ax form and swings it, creating a dimensional slice that completely wipes out the space and trees an inch above the beings head. She had barely missed an inch. "Good job....now get up."

Isabel clenches her free fist in anger and pain, slowly struggling to get up. She falls back down, trying to lean on her ax. "I can't...."

"Is that it? You've explained your story to me. When this...Fola man was completely broken did he stop fighting? He fought until he nearly died for you. If this journey is to find purpose to be with him. Why can't you do the same? Why can't you fight and stand for him?"

Isabel felt terribly bad about the situation that happened to Fola. She couldn't give up but at the same time she couldn't pick herself up. She wanted to do this for him but this isn't her. "I'm not Fola...I can't do it. I wish I could be strong like him but I'm not. I want to be with him, by his side without being left behind. I don't want to burden him but it's so hard to do this. I'm not ready." Isabel uses the ax to pull herself to a tree, trying not to harm her leg. She assumes she has a broken femur.

"Then return the blade...if you are unable to fight them return it." The being extends its hand for the blade.

"I can't do that either. I absorbed it remember!" Isabel has the ax disappear since she no longer needed it anymore. She wasn't going to fight. This wasn't in her list of plans. She didn't want to give up since that meant she couldn't face Fola whom is probably working harder than her to get their relationship. "I don't know what to do anymore...."

"Since you cannot return it, that means you cannot give up. If you lack knowledge on what you should do then get up and I shall show you."

Isabel was about to explain again that she couldn't but she knew it would be an endless back and forth. She summons the sword and begins to pick herself up with it. Trying not to lean on her broken left leg. She summons Zeus's bolt and has a mass amount of lightning blast towards the being whom deflects it with Thor's hammer. The being rushes towards Isabel and elbows her in the chest, bring its arm upwards to bash her in the face with a closed fist. The back of Isabel's head slams into the tree, knocking her unconscious which causes the weapons to disappear. She slides down the tree, shifting away into her dreams.

CelticSol said:
She rolls her eyes, "So sweet, you trust me," She takes a Valley Girl accent, dramatically flipping her hair over her shoulder, "Now, we're, like, BFFs!" Laughing at herself, she covers his hand with her other hand, holding it between the two of them, then looks up at him for a brief moment, "By the way, because you agreed to this, you've relinquished all right to being pissed off at me for it," With that, she closes her eyes to focus, and her hands turn to ice, turning black as she slowly and carefully transfers a fragment of Sanctum into Vance. It feels like smoke in his veins, wisping through him like a cloud. There is a buzzing static in his mind, like a swarm of bees mixing with a ringing in his ears. By Jackie's concentration, she's obviously trying her hardest to keep Sanctum quiet to Vance. His wounds start to stitch themselves back together, slowly closing from the corruption in him. When the worst of his wounds are only bleeding as much as a paper cut, she drew the power back into her. Her eyes open as the last of it renters her fingertips, and she grins, very satisfied. "That was even better than last time. Isabel had to deal with Sanctum talking to her, so I'm glad that I managed to keep that from happening. I'm also glad he didn't kill you."
Vance shook his head as the strange feeling left his body. "Well, this was the worst experience I've had. You could've at least brought me a drink before you went inside of me. Though if he did kill me, he'd be stuck here" Vance chided before snapping his fingers and putting himself and Jackie back onto the beach. "Well we're back at paradise"

DizjayDeathPride said:
(I know xD but she's kind enough to not pick Spiderman)

Annalyse giggled and sighed.
Oh Colin you're a ginger snap you know that? I could just eat. you. UP! She lightly squealed the last word and held up his attire.

(I was expecting a mankini xP)

Colin smiled at Ann. He took the shorts and handed her the bikini "D-do you l-like this o-one then? I-If n-not I-I can find a-another" Colin smiled at Anna "If y-you are, I-I can p-pay for them a-and th-then w-we can go t-to the beach"

Fola slowly got up, rubbing his head at the feeling of landing. He cursed under his breath as he stood up, "Fucking mops...I can fight giant robots but I can't fight a common household cleaning tool..." He stumbled back to the beach, getting behind the bar and getting a bottle of rum, he chugged it, his cheeks getting a deeper shade of red. He watched as Jackie and Vance came back, he smiled and raised his bottle, "Hey there~ Welcome aboard *hic* Fola's super awesome pirate ship! I am your captain! Captain Jack Sparro- I mean Fola! SHIT! We're gonna have a great~ time!"

@GingerBread @CelticSol

GingerBread said:
Vance shook his head as the strange feeling left his body. "Well, this was the worst experience I've had. You could've at least brought me a drink before you went inside of me. Though if he did kill me, he'd be stuck here" Vance chided before snapping his fingers and putting himself and Jackie back onto the beach. "Well we're back at paradise"
She shrugs, not seeming especially apologetic, "Sorry about that," She walks awkwardly, trying not to jostle the wounds in her stomach, and gestures for Vance to follow her to the bar.

LokiofSP said:
Fola slowly got up, rubbing his head at the feeling of landing. He cursed under his breath as he stood up, "Fucking mops...I can fight giant robots but I can't fight a common household cleaning tool..." He stumbled back to the beach, getting behind the bar and getting a bottle of rum, he chugged it, his cheeks getting a deeper shade of red. He watched as Jackie and Vance came back, he smiled and raised his bottle, "Hey there~ Welcome aboard *hic* Fola's super awesome pirate ship! I am your captain! Captain Jack Sparro- I mean Fola! SHIT! We're gonna have a great~ time!"
She hums, "Ah... Fola's a lightweight."

There was shuffling in the streets of England as various police rushed by the cities alleyways, looking for one person in particular. Three rushed and heavy sets of breathing could be heard as footsteps hurried past them, a boy in a North Face jacket and floppy eared hat, a gagged man in a white shirt that was painted in blood, and a woman who looked like something out of the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. The footsteps passed and the boy let out a breath, taking off his hat to reveal his mousy light brown hair, he wiped his forehead that had cold sweats running down it now. He turned to the man with a hard look in his eyes, "Look, I don't want to do this, but let's face it, you're the only one in England who has ANY sort of clue of where the hell the "Dragon's Roar" guild is, so spill..."

The gagged man shook his head, pounding his feet fiercely as he attempted to yell, his muffled cries upsetting the woman to the boys right, who had taken to pulling her hat just over her eyes in attempt to hide her face.

The boy sighed, turning away from the man for a moment and shaking his head. Then before the man could even react, the boy had taken an ice pick from a satchel bag on the floor and had plunged it into the mans thigh. He yelled as loud he could, the rag in his mouth just barley keeping it a low pitch. The boy began to shush him, his eyes getting angry as he kept his voice to a forced whisper, "Shh....Be quiet, you had a damn chance to talk and you didn't, so this is what you get. Maybe next time you'll be a bit cooperative? Sound good? Wait, stop, I swear to god if you fucking pass out on m-GOD DAMMIT!"

His pupils grew as his breath grew heavier once more, he pushed the man to the floor and began to stomp on him for a few moments before turning back to the bag, mumbling as he did so. He eventually drew a long needle from it, he turned to the man and jammed it into his chest, the man shot up, adrenaline coursing through his veins, he looked at the boy, his eyes wide with terror. The boy grabbed the man by the collar with one hand, taking the ice pick from his thigh with the other and slowly pushing it into the upper left part of his chest, right above his heart. It penetrated skin, the man winced and began to panic as he realized just how close to death he actually was...

"Okay, this is it...Last chance, I won't stop pushing until you talk. Where. Is. The. Guild?" The man gasped and shook the gag off, he opened his mouth to yell, but was silenced as the boy pushed just hard enough, and the pick poked his heart just enough...He began to die right there. The boy dropped the man an approached the bag, cursing as he did so, he lifted his hand to the woman and snapped his fingers, "Illyana, end the poor man's suffering please, it's annoying me." The woman stood still, grinding down on her teeth as she watched the boy. He sighed in annoyance as a bright red flash appeared through his clothing, "Now dammit!"

The woman gasped and grit her teeth as her body began to move on it's on. She bit her lip as tears began to fall, she pulled a pistol from it's holster and aimed it at the man's head, she turned away as a blast rang throughout the city. Time seemed to stop as the boy finally smiled, it was so bright, so pretty and youthful...It chilled the woman to the bone knowing he only did it at these times. He pulled out a bright green liquid in a bottle from the satchel bag, he flicked it with a smile, "Just enough, better make more after this..."

He stood up and approached the body, uncorking the bottle as a chemical smell filled the dank ally, he began to pour it over the man's corpse. A steam slowly rose up from the body as it began to slowly melt, the boy corked the now empty bottle and nodded at the woman,"Come now Illyana, I need to relive some stress. I believe I saw this man had two children, daughters...Let's pay a visit shall we?" The woman reluctantly nodded and the two set off back unto the streets...."

LokiofSP said:

@GingerBread @CelticSol
CelticSol said:
She shrugs, not seeming especially apologetic, "Sorry about that," She walks awkwardly, trying not to jostle the wounds in her stomach, and gestures for Vance to follow her to the bar.
"I wasn't complaining, I'd rather have a ghost thing inside of me for a short time than have sand in my wounds" Vance shook his head and walked over to Fola. "I told you not to get drunk, so no more liquor for you" Vance took the bottle out of Fola's hands and sent it to his darkness realm before slinging an arm around Fola's neck and walking with him to Jackie's bar. "I recommend you get Fola some water or something Jackie. He Needs to sober up and face whatever problem he has, cause I'm sure he has one. Or he's trying to work up the courage to ask me to go out with him. Either way, he needs to do it sober"

Zane smacks his teeth then places his hands in his pockets. Man kids these days. He said while shaking his head. So what you wanna do know since you didn't get your sister? @Light

DizjayDeathPride said:

Theodore looked at the mech and his disappeared. He made a copy of it for him to control. The mech attacked the other.

DizjayDeathPride said:

DizjayDeathPride said:

Embaga Elder]Zane smacks his teeth then places them in his hands. [COLOR=#b35900]Man kids this l these days. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He said while shaking his head. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900]So what you wanna do know since you didn't get your sister? [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
"Wait. I won't leave without her." Ash shrugs and puts the gung down on the table. Sitting down in the chair next to it. "What about you?"

Zane grabs the gun and begins taking it apart for fun. I'll probably, just relax and watch over you. He said as he looked at Ash as he took the gun apart. @Light

• Morpheus reached forward and gently held her face in his hands. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. For as long as you'll have me. And if I can be bound to you only in both heart and the eyes of the Lord, I will

Haakkkeeem. Waakkkee uppppp. Says Ai with her lovely voice as it comes from the kitchen. A young boy wakes up in the his house within Tokyo, Japan. He jumps out of bed with a good feeling. He looks at himself in the full size mirror with a big smile, only in his boxers. Today's the day. He says in a cheery fashion.

He runs down the hall still in his boxers until he is in the kitchen, where his two genies Ai and Amon are making breakfast the old fashion way.
Ai, Amon guess what today it is??? He asked while bouncing up and down. Well I don't know Monday. Hakeem stuck his tongue out towards Amon. No you dumbo. He crosses his arm as he looks at Amon with a stank face. Amon only laughs. Amon stop messing with Hakeem. Ai said as she turned around holding a plate full of toast and another full of breakfast meat. Hakeem smiles as he sees the food. He then looks at Ai as she placed the food on the table. What about you Ai, do you know what today is?? He asked hoping that Ai new what today is. Ai squats down towards Hakeem, with a loving smile. Of course I know what today is. Today is the day you join Dragon Roar. She pokes his nose and as she did so Hakeem started to grow a smile that went from ear from ear. He then jumps into the air doing a full spin landing on his feet. You're right today's the day I join. I can't wait, let's skip breakfast and go on ahead. He turns around running towards the door only to be stopped by Amon appearing in front of him in a burst of flames. Don't tell me you plan on leaving in your boxers kid. Hakeem's eyes widen as he looks down at his boxers. Yeah go change boy. Yet again Hakeem sticks his tongue out towards Amon before he turns around and runs towards his room. Hakeem quickly gets dressed (in the outfit in his CS picture) then runs back towards the kitchen and begins throwing the food down his mouth.

A couple of minutes pass and Hakeem has completely eaten all the piles of food. He slouches down in his chair and burps having it actually shake the house. Both Genies started to glow and then were transferred into their bracelet's on Hakeem's wrist. He gets out his chair and walks towards his house door where his wooden sword was. He grabs it and places it on his back. He then tightens his bandana.
Alright Ai, let's rock and roll. Ai's gem glows and the main door turns into portal leading into the water around the guild. Dragon Roar here I come.

Hakeem runs through the water portal to only pop out the Atlantic Ocean near landing on the bridge a few miles away from the main door of Dragon Roar

@Light[/URL]
Ash raises an eyebrow, wondering why he's taking apart his gun. "I paid for that you know...it's not a toy."

DizjayDeathPride said:

• Morpheus reached forward and gently held her face in his hands. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. For as long as you'll have me. And if I can be bound to you only in both heart and the eyes of the Lord, I will

"Alright then." Luna takes two steps back from him, watching him expectantly.

Zane

Zane chuckles, as he finishes taking the gun apart. I'm well aware that these aren't toys. I have killed people with guns before. Personally I prefer the old fashion weapons. He then smiles as he pushes the parts towards Ash. Put it back together. He let the sentence end just like that as he lend back in his chair and began eating a bag of Cheetos. @Light.

Hakeem

Hakeem started running towards the massive building of Dragon Roar. His excitement grew more and more as his dream is finally about to come true. Since he had an enhanced condition the miles he had to run went by quick. There he was standing at the doors of Dragon Roar, too happy to knock or even open the doors.

@Light[/URL].

Hakeem

Hakeem started running towards the massive building of Dragon Roar. His excitement grew more and more as his dream is finally about to come true. Since he had an enhanced condition the miles he had to run went by quick. There he was standing at the doors of Dragon Roar, too happy to knock or even open the doors.
As Ivan sat, hunched over his security cameras like a vulture, he suddenly picked up an incoming figure. Upon closer inspection, it was a young boy, running extremely fast. "Not of normal," he muttered to himself. The man was already pissed off with a commotion in Malren's room, not to mention the continuous influx of random people. "Boris, make watch!" With an angry grunt, Ivan pushed himself up, grabbing the control and his rifle, then headed onto the top balcony. With a sharp jab, he activated the shield, then leveled his rifle at Hakeem. (!) "NAME AND PURPOSE!" He yelled sharply. "NOW!"

(@Light I also interacted with Alina a while back.)

Lotusy said:
Malren cowered behind his pillow. "Yes, yes! I'm sure!" He used the pillow to cover his ears. "Tell you what, I'll be a dog, a cat, a mouse, anything! You can keep me on a leash! It'll work, I promise!"
"I don't want any of those." Kinziel drops the belt down, pinning Malren down on his back, straddling his hips. "If you're sure that you'll listen then I'll tell you what I want you to be." Kinziel leans down into his ear and whispers. After she tells him she rises up and gets off of Malren, shutting the door and locking it. She jumps back on to the bed and kisses Malren, gliding her free hand along his chest.

Alina ends up getting knocked out, her head hitting the table as she collapsed.

@Light[/URL].
Ash looks at the pieces and then back up at Zane. He pushes the pieces back at Zane sliding off the table at him. Ash stands up out of the chair and leaves, waiting outside Malren's room. He would wait until they're done screwing each other.

( @Lotusy )

Light said:
"I don't want any of those." Kinziel drops the belt down, pinning Malren down on his back, straddling his hips. "If you're sure that you'll listen then I'll tell you what I want you to be." Kinziel leans down into his ear and whispers. After she tells him she rises up and gets off of Malren, shutting the door and locking it. She jumps back on to the bed and kisses Malren, gliding her free hand along his chest.
Alina ends up getting knocked out, her head hitting the table as she collapsed.

Ash looks at the pieces and then back up at Zane. He pushes the pieces back at Zane sliding off the table at him. Ash stands up out of the chair and leaves, waiting outside Malren's room. He would wait until they're done screwing each other.

( @Lotusy )
Malren laughed nervously. "O-oh really? Yea, I'm sure, Kinz." As she jumped on him and the bed and ran her finger down his chest, Malren felt a shudder run down his spine. "Well, I'm ready." With an uncharacteristically large grin, Malren tackled Kinziel back down to the bed.

(Fade to black)

Viktor groaned, dragging his fingers down his face as Alina fell unconcious. "Training never works," he grumbled, lighting a cigarette as he waited for her to wake back up.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Annalyse shook her head and walked over, hugging him. These are perfect Colin I love them! She kissed his cheek and lingered a moment, whispering to him. I'd go naked if you asked She squeezed him once more and giggled innocently, going to try on the outfit just to be absolutely sure it felt nice
Colin smiled as Anna hugged him and told him that the swimwear he chose was perfect. When Anna said she would go to the beach naked if he asked her to, He started blushing. "Wh-what? I-I don't w-want y-you t-to g-go naked. I-I mean I-If you w-want t-to y-you c-can. B-But I-I'm not going t-to f-force y-you t-to" Colin walked over to the counter when Anna went into the changing room and paid for the swimwear and waited for her so that they could go to the beach.

Jayn walked with Roman, turning the cat nip around in her hands slowly, "So, is cat nip just drugs for cats? Because I'm pretty sure it is after the interaction we just had..." She shrugged, "Anyways, are we going to the beach? The beach would be cool... Also I just want an excuse to see you in a swimsuit..."

@Light

Fola shook his head, "No, I'm fine, I'm not drunk! YOU HAVE NO PROOF I'M DRUNK! I'M AN ADULT WHO CAN MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS!"

@GingerBread @CelticSol

Hakeem

After just standing there frozen he was finally about knock but he stopped as soon as he heard a voice. The voice sounded angry and demanding. Hakeem backed up and looked up to where the voice came from. My name is Hakeem!! I'm here to join dragon roar!!! He yelled so Ivan can hear.

(When Amon or Ai are speaking and their words or italicised then that means they're inside their gems and only Hakeem call hear them unless they want someone else to hear.)
@Lotusy

Zane

Zane chuckles and shakes his head as Ash pushes the parts off the table. He then looks at the parts and holds his hand out towards them. The parts starts moving and being but back together into a fully operational pistol. The pistol then floats into Zane's hand. Zane grasps the pistol and looks at it examining it. Yeah I prefer the classics. He releases his grasp and the gun disappears. Zane stays in the kitchen while Ash on the other hand left.@Light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back