Prince of the Shadow Realm
<p>

Couple quick Requests/Rules of the RP!

</p>

<ul><li>

Try to keep OOC chat to this thread.

</li>

<li>

Don't post back to back. If the RP is really active, wait until you see like 2 or three other posts before doing another of your own.

</li>

<li>

Don't take too long to post. If you can't post for longer than a day, let us know in the OOC chat and/or (Please use the 'and' option) PM letting me know. If you go longer than three days without posting, I will find a fun way to kill your character > :D

</li>

<li>

This is a detailed RP. Please don't post 1-2 sentence posts. If it keeps happening I will give you a warning. If you don't improve your posts after that, I will kill your character.

</li>

<li>

Actions have consequences. If your character goes on a killing spree, there will be a bounty posted for them and they will be hunted down.

</li>

</ul>

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rainy Hearty]Look pretty decent. I'll start working on a character later.

[/QUOTE]
I see Kindred! If I didn't hate being squishy, I would play them more often. As I stands I'll stick to Shyvana.

ArcticViolin said:
Um, hello? (^^)/ Makes me want to join this but I am not sure if I can keep up xD But I like the plot! ~~
If you can get at least one post a day, you will be fine.

[QUOTE="Loex Ibetink]Are we allowed to leave our introductions once the character has been approved?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I won't reply until one or two more people show up tho

gogojojo331 said:
remember, keep it oooc lol. and do you mean, pm?
Start a private conversation with me

@Loex Ibetink Nice intro, also i reread your CS and i do believe that your char will be a Rogue. A fighter is someone who wants to wade into the thick of battle and doesn't care if he gets hit. Someone who uses slight of hand and daggers is normally a rogue. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back