• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball X ( a Dragon Ball Z and Super RP) [Closed]

Astrylan

Draco Knight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for 4-5, possibly even 6 others for a DB Z/Super RP. (Totally not revamping someone else's RP I joined awhile back)

Idea is instead of Goku and crew, our OC's are the ones to exist to defend Earth.

Will be sticking to Canon storyline for the most part, at least as for what villains appear and when. How the fights and everything else that happens between villains, however, will be up to the characters to figure out.

I would like to keep certain things from canon in the fights. For instance, when Fighting Raditz - at least one, if not two people will need to die. Need at least one person to go see King Kai, right? Willing to just have my character be a lone death if need be, but wouldn't mind one other to follow her either. Preventing Frieza from Rage-Quit-blowing-up-Namek is perfectly fine so long as you guys can prevent him from doing so.
Anyone who does die will be revived with the Dragonballs so need to worry about that. I'm also not going to be extremely strict on when people get revived as compared to the canon storyline. So anyone who dies against Raditz can very well be revived in plenty of time for Vegeta and Nappa to land if they so wish.

Some canon characters will still exist too: Roshi, King Piccolo (At least as a already happened, and we can discuss whether Piccolo exists or not OOC), Kami, King Kai, Supreme Kai (The Kai's in general, really), Bulma (Honestly replaceable with a random NPC, as her only use at this point is the space ship, the time machine etc.) and more as the RP goes on.

If someone wants to be the Piccolo equivalent, we can discuss that OOC after we all decide if we want Piccolo around in the first place.

As for keeping Vegeta alive? Up to you all, honestly. What about Past Trunks, you say? Multiverse Theory. Problem Solved.

All this is up for discussion too. OOC will be Discord. I'll DM the link.

As for how we do the length of time between fighting the Villains of each arc, we can decide that OOC as we go, since honestly even in canon the time leaps between arcs vary, and are really never more than a number of months at most. With the exception of the Cell Saga-Buu Saga time skip of course.

We'll be starting in the Saiyan saga, right as Raditz arrives.

Last edited:
I would be up for this. Got a few Dragon Ball OC's from previous RP's that got a dozen posts if they were lucky before they died that i would love to get to use.

I have been looking for a Dbz rp for so long 😭

Last edited:
Angry Dragon Ball GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

SUPPPPPAHHH SAIIIYAAJINN!!!
lets GOOOOO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back