RegalWindstar

Asexual Kpop Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Please talk here out of RPing your char

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unknown1 @Aur0ra Just waiting on a couple tabs to be approved then I'll finish setting this up. You can set up your CS's right now though get your chars figured out.

Chit said:
Hi! Totally interested in this!
If you're interested you can go sign up in the Character Sign up tab I'm finished with fixing it up over there.

You do not have to use the code if you do not know how, you also can use a different code if you want.

The extra tab is optional stuff.

Appearance and the basic info listed is required however.

I'm waiting on my other tabs to be approved.

@AnarchyReins Its not actually very little thought, This is an RP I had going last year with a friend I had a falling out with.

I had a base idea when I did it with her quite a few things changed or got added. I'm going off of what it became.

I'm comfortable and familiar with this RP. So I'll be able to GM it easier than a 100% brand new RP (or an RP that came from an unfinished game *cough* scattered stars *cough* Thats on hold for a couple reasons)

@AnarchyReins "Milady"? Well now, don't often hear that. I like it xD

@Chit Do you mind choosing a different power? I don't really consider bad***ery a power. its also really confusing. O.o @_@

Chit said:
Click on the link, it's a real power
yeah I did click on the link and I had gotten more confused. I had clicked on it before I said anything to you actually.

RegalWindstar said:
yeah I did click on the link and I had gotten more confused. I had clicked on it before I said anything to you actually.
Also, just wondering, do you know Scattered Ambitions?

Chit said:
That's sweet. I met her yesterday, she seemed nice.
She is, shes a real sweetheart. Shes got a good head on her shoulders and her hearts in the right place. She brightens my day whenever I talk to her.

RegalWindstar said:
She is, shes a real sweetheart. Shes got a good head on her shoulders and her hearts in the right place. She brightens my day whenever I talk to her.
She scared me a bit, though.

Chit said:
She was just a bit...extreme.
Mmm, well its kind of part of her charm. If you interact with her enough you'll find she'll end up growing on you.

AnarchyReins said:
Well then I am obligated to call you Milady then. ;)
*A bit speechless, doesn't know how to respond* xD oh dear me. Well now looks like I have a new title / nickname

RegalWindstar said:
Mmm, well its kind of part of her charm. If you interact with her enough you'll find she'll end up growing on you.
Well, she came to talk to me because my new roleplay is a lot like a roleplay she used to be in.

Chit said:
Well, she came to talk to me because my new roleplay is a lot like a roleplay she used to be in.
Oh wait... OH! Oh, you're the one who was making the RP similar to MBC? Oh, I didn't look at who it was. She told me about it, ah don't worry about it she was just a bit hyped up over it. Magic brew cafe and your RP is similar a bit. MBC seems to have been put on a pause though, working on fixing that.

Its just MBC is important to us, its kind of awesome finding people that have alike minds though. Its actually interesting to see two people with similar ideas. I don't know why its just fascinating to me.

Anyway she meant no harm by it. So don't worry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back