• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Don't touch me (Everlasting<3 & WeepingFangirl)

WeepingFangirl

♚ Princess of Yaoi ♚
"Yeah, and I kind of was just like, 'Hey baby why don't you and I, have some fun, if you know what I mean.' of course I was greeted with a glass of water thrown in my face" Collins laughed, as he told Mr.Marshalls, his therapist, about his latest adventures in the dating scene. He's been in this office for the past hour hour now, and he realized their session was going to end in about a good ten minutes. He crossed his legs on the leather recliner sofa he sat on, trying to get comfortable. "Maybe I shouldn't have come on so strong huh?" He said jokingly. Although, he was usually like this when it came to people he was interested in. Despite having his condition he didn't let it stop him from being the loud flirtatious person he was.

He looked past his therapist for a second, and onto the door leading out of the room. He realized quite a few sessions ago that Mr.Marshalls had a daughter. She was really hot, and quite frankly he wanted to have a chance to talk with her. But of course she was always locked in a stupid room whenever he or any other of his patients, came over. Geez, it wasn't like he was a crazy a psychopath. He turned his attention back to his therapist, trying to get his mind back to the session at hand. @Everlasting<3

Hey baby why don't you and I, have some fun, if you know what I mean.

Elouise Marshalls couldn't help bit grin at her fathers patient. From the few many sessions she's eavesdropped on, she had found out that the patient's name was Collins and he didn't have much of a filter whatsoever. The shrink's daughter's usual eavesdropping area was on the stairs located by her father's office, where he met with his many patients for sessions throughout the day. However, lately she has been testing her luck since she had pushed the limit of her distance from the office, making eye contact with Collins a couple of sessions prior. It seemed as if he didn't tell her father, as there was no "talking to" for the brunette after the session was over and the male left the house. She and him had never had a conversation, just shared a glance the time they had made brief eye contact for no longer than ten seconds before Ellie retreated. Honestly, she didn't know what she would do if she found herself caught in a social situation with Collins, she had no idea what she would say or how to act properly. Her father would never allow such a thing to happen anyway.

Ellie was more than thankful that the other teen knew how to keep his mouth shut about things. Otherwise, her father might resort to putting an outside lock on her bedroom door to ensure she wouldn't be around or mingling with his patients. Eric Marshalls was always a very over-protective father, whether it was with school trips, boyfriends, or of course, his patients. Elouise understood that some of the people her father worked with were unpredictable and dangerous, but Collins didn't seem that way. He was simply a loud guy with a condition she didn't hear much about from the sessions she listened to.

"Well, you certainly don't hide your attraction to girls, do you?" She heard her father say, a light chuckle in his deep voice; he sure got that right. Ellie inched toward the doorway, careful not to allow herself to be seen, although her light shadow cascaded onto the floor. "What if one of these verbal advances actually worked with one of these girls? Your phobia would certainly limit the amount of 'fun' you can have together." The brunette pressed her lips together at her father's use of the term "fun" to ask about sexual activities and how they would affect Collins. Elouise pressed her thin body against the wall behind her as she attentively listened to the session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back