• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DOGS: Bullets and Carnage RP?

Sarah Kanade

Things and stuff.
Hello fellow RPers, I am in a bit of a predicament.

So, I'm frankly a

shadow

of the huge Role-Player I used to be, so this site is a little intimidating to me. But, there is one thing I did come here looking for, a RP for the universe of my favorite manga, DOGS: Bullets and Carnage. I found no such thing, but I was curious as to if there were any others who were interested in a RP of this series. If there are others who want a RP of this, I think that we should get together to create one, of course you'd have to put up with me being oblivious to how most of this site works. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say.

Well, the story is complex but simplistic. So, no. I could explain the world in a simple paragraph if needed.

Be wary of the spoilers.

The series itself is set in a European city where violence, crime, genetic mutation and other scientific brutalities have become common. The story focuses on four people who, through a series of coincidences, meet as they search for a way down to "The Below", looking for answers to their individual pasts. "The Below" is an area in the series where genetic mutation happens, a lab where they make what they consider "Dogs", due to the genetic mutation, these "Dogs" are pretty much immortal; they can regenerate full body parts, etc. This applies to all weapons that hit them, except for one Katana owned by one of the four characters. The "Dogs" are more often than not have a lot of bloodlust and are made to kill.(Focusing on one of the mains being a "Dog", who killed most of the other "Dogs" in his creation group.) The "Dogs also have large scars and metal on their neck.

If we were to take the world into RP, I think it'd be more focused on our own characters, in a sort of AU, changing some parts of the story to fit our characters. It's main themes would be pretty gruesome, such as moral confliction, anti-heros, and such. After all, the series is pretty dark.

I skimmed a volume of this manga and thought it looked really cool. That plus your explanation of it has my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back