• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disney: The Net Generation

Can I please join? (Cookie... :3) xD I BAGS MULAN!!!!~

Sure. ^^ can you specify genders please?

Can I reserve daughter of Ariel and another daughter of the evil queen?

Pretty please ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
We have too many females as it is so I can't let you have two. And we have a surplus of female villains, so if you are making the child of the Evil Queen, it has to be a male, but the child of Ariel is fine. Also, please read the rules before I accept you.

To those that posted in the character sign up, i deleted your forms because clearly you didn't read the rules. I have copied what was written so once you read the rules and request your characters, I will allow you to make them and give you what you wrote down in the character sign up.

Yes you may.

Lovely idea, I'll try to tag a few people who may be interested.

It's so difficult for me to choose, but I believe I'd like to reserve the daughter of Snow White. I'm still trying to pick which one I'll have a son for, haha.

Cookie

@ShurikenPhoenix @DisneyGirl @Lady Odyssey @TINA

Not at all sure if you guys may be interested, but it's Disney<3

Yeah, but please read the rules. ^^ Trust me, I'll know when you have.

May I reserve the daughter of Mother Gothel and the son of Elsa

BTW: Did I mention that I love cookies? Cause I do xD

Yes to both. ^^

@Natasha

Would it be possible for me to snag the children of Doctor Facilier and Pocahontas? Let me know what genders you are lacking or if you just want me to make one of each. I'm also wanting to make one of them LGBT if that changes your decision on genders. (In case you had something in mind) I would like to make the child of Facilier a cookie, but I read before that you need more males.

Aaking you to make two characters of the same gender would be unfair so if you're making two, they can be one of each gender. Just state which one is which gender.

@Natasha

Okay! No problem. I just wanted to make things easier for you. I want to make Doctor Facilier's child a girl and Pocahontas's a boy.

Yep! No problem.

May I reserve the child of Ariel (a son) and the child of Gaston (a super strong daughter, to be ironic)? And cookie! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back