Diplomacy & Conflict

Thats what happens when you say people wear animal skins when they obviously don't. But all is not lost, a counter offer here, and there is still Mason.

I got plans going on inside my head that need to get out. I have the Empire threatening me, so I got to do something.

Heh heh.

But yeah, Nobert needs to post. He was on today. :/

Maybe we can get somebody else to post in the meantime?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
(Will see about that...He he he.:devil:) 
(Were is occ? And is it possible to write in a tribe beyond our continent borders?)
(Well, like, beyond the mainland Bulara? Will have to think, because that'd require more roleplayers. Or I'll just have you remove lots of Prosperity Posts. <:

The OOC is here, but it's really the Character Sign Up - http://www.rpnation.com/threads/diplomacy-conflict.56542/page-7#post-1855766)
I dont need it to be a big thing, just want a npc viking type nation to cause some trouble. Also have we reset the post order?

The post order has been reset, I think for the most part. You'll reply then everything will continue as it was. 
Quick question Hippo, did you send that message to all the southern nations?

Yep!

Ack. Sorry for the lower quality writing this time around. Might be busy for the next few days so. :/  
And, an NPC viking nation?

Like... Whatcha mean? Haha.

Naval raiders...Though i have said to much...Sorry i am not posting as well, the site was down when i could write a long post with comfort. Will post in the next few hours i swear. 
Naval raiders...Though i have said to much...Sorry i am not posting as well, the site was down when i could write a long post with comfort and now i am busy. Will post in the next few hours i swear.

Naval raiders.

I mean, okay. Better have some decline stuff ready. :P  
@Chris Wyman

You're to post next!

Sorry for any confusion about the post orders. We're going back to the usual posting schedules in the first page of the Roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back