• Wingal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lily

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
(9:30 AM C - 11 PM C)

Jade was good, jade was trustworthy. why we had to hang her is beyond my understanding, but hopefully it will weed out those responsible.

However, during the night Blue was killed, all that we could find as a clue near her mauled body is a peice of paper saying:

'Degree was clean, i do not know the person but they had goodness in their hearts.'

-------

Hung: Jade

Killed: Blue (The Seer is Dead)

Jack was back at the bar drinking. He shook his head again, Blue and Jade dead. They were such good people, Always helpful in everyway they could be. And one was accused and the other murdered. It sickened him. He sighed brushing his hand through his hair

Lucy was shaking with a mixture of fear and guilt. Jade was an innocent person and they had hanged her. This also meant that they didn't catch the real killer and he or she was still lurking about. Now another person is dead.

Well, our seer just died.

Sooo now's the time to figure this out

Blue didn't really have time to ask about anyone, unfortunately.

Soooo.

Well then...Yep..that blows! Hey everyone, we're doomed. Anyway, what do you guys suggest we do? :/ Just kill off more inactives or what?

(just so everyone knows, what Kagura did Yesterday with the dice roll is called "Getting Info" this could be very helpful at times kinda like last night.)

I must say that, if not for the Seer, I probably would have been the main suspect, lol. Thanks Blue.

I'll be back in a bit to do things.

(basically you ask a question like "who was the victim last seen by?", "where was their body found?", "I want to examine the place they were killed in for clues", etc.; i then have you roll a D10 and depending on how good you get on the roll will tell you how much info you get.)

Was degree the only person Blue asked about?

[roll0] < not totally sure if that code is right.

As far as we know she only saw Degree, i'm sure that she would have said more if she did.

[roll0]

Well according to the Video cam, Blue was seen at the bar and then at 11 PM she returned to her room along with everyone else returning to their respective rooms that was present (voting and/or posting). around 11:30 PM all the Cam's went down and stopped recording until midnight.

Okay. I got a two.

Question: Were there any strange markings on the victims body?

((I accidentaly voted for myself, I meant to vote for Riddle.))

(ok, thank you for telling me, i will count it toward Riddle)

Nothing appears out of the ordinary from the Bite and Scratch marks.

We lost our best bet at getting our enemy so early...This is quite grim. We all know what I'm about to reccomend. Time to start up the inquisition. Now,I have to stress NOT TO SINGLE ANYONE OUT. The inactives may or may not be our enemy. There is no way to know until we actually get one of them. My reccomendation is to focus all of our votes on ONE PERSON PER DAY. That way,we will shoot someone every night,and shrink the smokescreen,therefore improving our chances for the next day. If you have a problem with this tactic,which is the ONLY VIABLE ONE,I MIGHT POINT OUT,then you're free to directly assist the enemy by refusing to vote or by forcing stalemates. But that'll just put you on my shit-list.

Also,people should provide reasonings for their votes,for the sake of transparency. My vote is going for Amdreams,simply because we have to start somewhere,and an act of self-preservation. Flaky reasoning,I know,but as I said,we need to start somewhere. Creative,why did you vote for me?

I am innocent! It's annoying enough with Jack (AncientPredator) baselessly accusing me practically all day. :mad: But I do somewhat agree with your plan of focusing on one person each day. It is a lot more organized than having the votes spread among multiple people and having some form of tie. Plus, if we can't agree on one person, the group might be split into factions and the actual werewolf might be able to use that tension to more easily divert our attention away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back