• Amdreams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wingal

• Lily

• Total voters
I agree.

But now that we've resolved not to bother with the inactives, for lack of a better way to put it.

What does that leave us with? How are we to possibly narrow this down.

Feels like we're just pulling names out of a hat.

That's EXACTLY what we're doing,Magic Pocket. It's IMPOSSIBLE to act with certainty in this. Therefore,we need to make unified votes on random individuals,or else we risk a stalemate. As I said before,if you don't like it,act against it. It'll just make me want to gun you down,though. Unless you have an undeniable lead,follow the horde.

its-you.jpeg

*Serious face*

We can only ask about his/her death, right?

you can ask other players where they were and such, if that's what you are asking.

Hmmm, i agree with Riddle we really have nobody so suspect, to we need to guess at someone . . .

can I still ask a question?

Who went to their rooms?

kaze said:
Well according to the Video cam, Blue was seen at the bar and then at 11 PM she returned to her room along with everyone else returning to their respective rooms that was present (voting and/or posting). around 11:30 PM all the Cam's went down and stopped recording until midnight.
There is the Info

Honestly, I have nothing to offer. Just, really, this wouldn't happen in real life, but as a game it's pretty obvious that eliminating innocents does sort of further our goals. So Riddle's right.

If we WERE being truly realistic we'd all leave the hotel and go our separate ways. XP

SO I missed yesterday and most of today. From what I have seen, I am not sure on who the killer may be. Sucks that our seer is already gone though.

Okay. I wasn't sure who to vote for until I saw the votes. Miss Noble Rose has voted for Degree? Didn't Blue, the seer, just confirm he was innocent? So therefore, why would we kill him off?

The only reason someone would want an innocent dead, is if they're a wolf, right? So I'll vote for Miss Noble Rose.

Since someone voted me after being the only confirmed villager, obviously I am trying to be rid of for some purpose. Sure, i'm not too helpful since I am new, but hardly a reason to waste time on me. On the other hand, I am a confirmed innocent, so the only other reasons is- killer doesnt want to waste next round killing me or would want me dead so other people could live.

I don't agree. Nope.

I voted for Rose as well, if that wasn't clear. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Junebug :3.

No problem Degree~ And I'm surprised you didn't call me June O.o Anyway, anytime~ I don't think killing off a confirmed innocent is going to do us any good.

Edit: Nevermind..NOW you call me Junebug Dx

I'm going to have to agree with KT~ here. Although my vote is already cast,I urge everyone with a vote to spare to vote for Noble. She voted for a person that was vouched for by our Seer,therefore cementing her guilt.

Allow me to explain before i die it was ment for magicpocket but my computer was on the frits and i got sick from eating bad shrimp on top of that KAZE DOESNT GET ONLINE FOR VERY LONG!

First, i was never notified that you were attempting to vote for MP instead of Degree.

second, I am always online, i may not be at the computer at the time, but i do get back to people.

I apologize as well. You really should have posted before you voted, if that was the case. Then we would have known who your vote was meant to be for.

its fine i would have posted about that after the fact but...i should spare you the details and kaze your always bbling

The Day has come to an end.

(Werewolf leader, send me your killing vote)

(i think an hour and a half over is enough)

Just saying this all guys.

(totally didn't know this was still open until Noir closed it)

It'd be ridiculous for the wolf to turn the people on an innocent villager, they could just kill them as the wolf and not risk killing their traitors.

the wolves don't know the traitors, so they may be weary about killing them after they so easily killed the seer.

Roo was bound to be innocent unless she was a suicidal werewolf.

Going by those who voted for her.

Degree is the only one who's been proven innocent.

And it's a lil odd that Mocc voted for her again (Magic Pocket=Mocc)

Hina, Uzi and Flo are still being suspicious.

but it would be a little bit of a ballsie move to vote with your side.

Expose them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back