• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

@Sunbather Oh, no, I'm all up for that, that'll be fun and I'm curious to try out battles! But I was just imagining poor Eevee spamming normal-type attacks and wondering why they won't work xD I'll post soon~

Yup. I did sorta kidnap you for Aegis though so.... sorry. >.>

Can I get a quick headcount who's still here? I believe Tinkerbell is waiting on Willow, but I'd like to get a response from either weli or Frixz before I post with her.

Actually just everyone give me a "I'm here and excited" so I know who's... here and... excited...

._.

I'm here, and I be excited.

MMYwk.gif

Just waiting...

-definitely not an attempt at bumping the thread-

Soooo what do you guys think of the revealed Gen7 pokemon so far? Team Litten anyone?

Ayari said:
-definitely not an attempt at bumping the thread-
Soooo what do you guys think of the revealed Gen7 pokemon so far? Team Litten anyone?
Lemme fold my blanket first, and then I'll type up my response. I forgot to respond again. I guess this is what happens when a bunch of RPs go dead at once.

Team Litten, yeash! It's only cuz I'm a cat person.

I like Poplio the best c: I tried to avoid news, so I only know of the starters and the legendaries, still. xD I'm trying to be surprised when the games come out. :P

Also I really could do with some more posts from Emmet, Sawyer and I'd like to know if Mister Aven is still on board as well.

Okay, so, I hope I don't seem like a dick, but I don't want this to die. So, I'll post with Willow and probably Zoey, too, soon, and if I have to, I'll just ignore whoever doesn't post. I'm really sorry if that seems mean, but if I don't, it will kill enthusiasm of everyone who wishes to continue. :3

Sunbather said:
Okay, so, I hope I don't seem like a dick, but I don't want this to die. So, I'll post with Willow and probably Zoey, too, soon, and if I have to, I'll just ignore whoever doesn't post. I'm really sorry if that seems mean, but if I don't, it will kill enthusiasm of everyone who wishes to continue. :3
Well... It's been a while haha~ Yay!

clarinetti said:
@Sunbather
*floats in*

Ah, just curious how far along things have gotten here and whether it be cool if I joined?
clarinetti <3

Things haven't gotten very far. We were JUST about to be officialized as trainers, so anybody could jump in easily as someone who's already been made an official trainer. HOWEVER, we have a real participation problem, I believe. I'm not sure who is actually still present and will contribute, so it's lookin' a little murky here. I also have my internship coming up + I have to drive 2,5hours a day to get there/get back home, so I'll be a bit out of time myself. :( I'm honestly unsure how things are atm. I definitely know Ayari and DreamBeat are still in, and I believe Frixz is as well. I am trying to get stuff figured out but yeah. Just a fair word for everyone, but especially so you can think it over if you really wanna take the time to make a sheet when stuff is unsure.

Hey everyone! I am really sorry, but I'll have to close this for now. I am getting stomped by my current job, and I can't run several/participate in several roleplays when my scheduele is from 6AM-8PM with about half an hour of breaktime, if that. Since I've put a ton of work into the graphics and designing the region (and stuff you haven't even seen) I am very confident in saying I'll revive/reboot this down the line. Maybe a month or two after Sun/Moon hit, and we get new Pokemon and are freshly off the hype train. But for now, I gotta knock it down. My sincerest apologies, and thanks for the participation. (Also big thanks to Ayari for playtesting with me, basically)

Aw, it's a shame. :( Well, I'll hopefully be available and up when you want to reboot this, so just shoot me a PM/tag me when that happens. :) Thanks for the fun run!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back