• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ž โธบ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Reigning Monarch

Never give up your crown to anybody.
Supporter
I am lazy and didn't feel like coding this but please ask any questions here or if you have any concerns, feel free to bring those up. Chat amongst yourselves and gush about each other's characters!

Hello! I'm really new so, sorry in advance if I scre something up lol (new to the site, not rp.)

I just have to finish my characters personality and history tomorrow, but there is a baseline there for her CS ๐Ÿ’•

Do I have to do one of the coded ocs. I'm lazy lol.

this didn't even occur to me until just now with it being a high school setting - but is there an age minimum for characters?

^ Wondering what type of age ranges are most preferred for the roleplay aswell! I often roleplay with much older, maybe late twenties to mid thirties characters but I enjoy taking roles of younger ones too!

I just finished my CS, but I was wondering the same thing! I put June as 17 (for now) since I assumed this was high school but happy to change/adjust as needed myself. c:

I mostly was worried about the hookups aspect myself - I wouldn't be suuuuper comfortable writing that for underage characters for me personally so I just wanna know what's cooking. The rest of it I don't mind but that's just a personal preference ofc

I mostly was worried about the hookups aspect myself - I wouldn't be suuuuper comfortable writing that for underage characters for me personally so I just wanna know what's cooking. The rest of it I don't mind but that's just a personal preference ofc
Agreed, which is why I put June at the older spectrum without feeling like 18 might be a little too old for most of these characters y'know? That was my own consideration of the setting, so I'm sticking with 17 (for now). But, it's still a high school setting so I guess we'll see. c:

Agreed, which is why I put June at the older spectrum without feeling like 18 might be a little too old for most of these characters y'know? That was my own consideration of the setting, so I'm sticking with 17 (for now). But, it's still a high school setting so I guess we'll see. c:
absolutely fair! That's why I wanted to clarify before I started really creating so I guess we'll see ๐Ÿ˜ญ

this didn't even occur to me until just now with it being a high school setting - but is there an age minimum for characters?

^ Wondering what type of age ranges are most preferred for the roleplay aswell! I often roleplay with much older, maybe late twenties to mid thirties characters but I enjoy taking roles of younger ones too!

I just finished my CS, but I was wondering the same thing! I put June as 17 (for now) since I assumed this was high school but happy to change/adjust as needed myself. c:

Hi yall! This is a high school setting, so we ask that your characters stay in the range of 17-18 ^^

Omg apolla apolla Brennan and June are really similar! And they're both musicians. Maybe they can become unlikely friends?

Already getting lots of ideas looking at everybodys characters...

Yep! Made sure I was. Might be a setting, I'll have to check.

I do also know that if you get a notification for a thread and click the notification button but don't go to said thread, it won't notify you again until you've visited the thread again. If that makes sense. ><

Just checking-- are all the students supposed to already know each other? Or are we just acting like everyone's new and just meeting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back