• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ž โธบ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž

Characters
Here
Other
Here
is the school like a boarding school where the students live there? or would they be living off-campus in their respective homes?

Just checking-- are all the students supposed to already know each other? Or are we just acting like everyone's new and just meeting each other.
Considering the age range, they would already know each other unless they are a new student. But weโ€™ll be starting in the middle of a semester. Again, why creating relations are crucial since this would be character driven.
is the school like a boarding school where the students live there? or would they be living off-campus in their respective homes?
Off campus. Itโ€™s like a normal high school.

Considering the age range, they would already know each other unless they are a new student. But weโ€™ll be starting in the middle of a semester. Again, why creating relations are crucial since this would be character driven.

Off campus. Itโ€™s like a normal high school.
gotcha, thank you!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
The character sheet deadline will be this Thursday, August 15th.
Please get your sheets in by then!
If you cannot, reach out to one of us (myself or Monarch) to let us know.
Thanks everyone!

Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip lucymelon lucymelon monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 SunBun SunBun lyn. lyn. Equusheart Equusheart CosmicComet CosmicComet Syrok18 Syrok18 sunshineysoul sunshineysoul Purris Hilton Purris Hilton Phantomelda Phantomelda Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon KingsRock KingsRock eebeevee eebeevee minajesty minajesty spareparts spareparts logastellus logastellus Lelluxis Lelluxis neverbackdown neverbackdown LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki stellaella stellaella Elmo23x Elmo23x

(Also, I just tagged everybody who's posted a sheet/expressed interest. So if you're no longer interested, feel free to disregard this message.)

I think I'm actually going to pass. Real live is getting busy and I don't want to leave people hanging if I can't post.

Phantomelda Phantomelda SunBun SunBun neverbackdown neverbackdown apolla apolla Chocolate_chip Chocolate_chip LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki Elmo23x Elmo23x Bluesky_101 Bluesky_101 lyn. lyn. Syrok18 Syrok18
Hello! Think I have let this go on long enough and thanks to you all for still being here with me. Going to get this going this weekend, so if you haven't gotten your characters up, please try to do so by Friday evening(talking to myself here, too). For those of you who have made interesting characters, me and apolla apolla will get together to start reviewing sheets, getting a discord going, and etc etc.

Thank you all again and I really do appreciate it. ๐Ÿ’›

Users who are viewing this thread

Back