[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL]
Death should wear an afro...

[media]

[/media]
What in the world did I just watch?

Let's see... It was anime... And there are pirate reference.

Did you really just one piece us? I dare say that's worse than Rick-rolling!

Hel said:
What in the world did I just watch?
Let's see... It was anime... And there are pirate reference.

Did you really just one piece us? I dare say that's worse than Rick-rolling!
Hey, One Piece is cool xD

Suuuuuuuure it is.

By the way, the newest character challenge is up for those who wish to participate! You can respond to the old ones too if you're one of our newbies! Check it out in the character section, pinned to the top

Hel said:
Suuuuuuuure it is.
tumblr_mpboqfv50p1rw5ldko1_500.png

Hel said:
By the way, the newest character challenge is up for those who wish to participate! You can respond to the old ones too if you're one of our newbies! Check it out in the character section, pinned to the top
Imma reply to that tomorrow.

I'm sorry that our side quest has slowed down, Thursday's beat me up! I had more to happen but busy weeks mean cutting out developmental fluff I suppose, and side trials that aren't super important.

Well... That and the whole Evan-dor-ex-machina

:) I'll respond soon to things, but in reference to everyone else I don't really know. I guess no one is biting at these other available missionsz

I will make new ones. Find more interesting critters to battle.

Or turn the team in question into mermaids. That's a case I've been dying to write.

@ALL YALLS WHO DONT LIKE MY MISSIONS

I'm not too upset though. Just need to know what interests people enough to do the things.

And I thought we were still gonna do those trials? We just hadn't gotten to the spot yet.

Sleipnir said:
I will make new ones. Find more interesting critters to battle.
Or turn the team in question into mermaids. That's a case I've been dying to write.

@ALL YALLS WHO DONT LIKE MY MISSIONS

I'm not too upset though. Just need to know what interests people enough to do the things.

And I thought we were still gonna do those trials? We just hadn't gotten to the spot yet.
We can!

Does @Elias feel up to some of death's trials? Or Arya bored of this realm?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]If you didn't like Evan-Dor's interference you should have told me xD

[/QUOTE]
I have no problem, I just pointed it out haha

Elias said:
Anyone seen Star Wars VII? Loved it.
Bro.

I've never seen a single Star Wars movie.

All I know is that when the new one came out and everyone was saying "ahh no don't spoil Star Wars!" I kept telling them that earth Vader was Luke's dad and being /that/ person

HHi there!

Two questions.

A) Could you make something besides a human?

B) If I were to make a Cambion, would they have to be a villian on account they'd be half demon?

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]HHi there!
Two questions.

A) Could you make something besides a human?

B) If I were to make a Cambion, would they have to be a villian on account they'd be half demon?

[/QUOTE]
We ain't speciesist!

You can make virtually anything you want, and your moral alignment isn't set solidly based solely on your species. If you want to be a demon that helps the department you can.

We work in a lot of grey areas rather than strictly good or evil, I.e. Bael who is our resident murder-y poltergeist who is technically a "good guy" as he is one of the protagonists now. :)

Hel said:
We ain't speciesist!
You can make virtually anything you want, and your moral alignment isn't set solidly based solely on your species. If you want to be a demon that helps the department you can.

We work in a lot of grey areas rather than strictly good or evil, I.e. Bael who is our resident murder-y poltergeist who is technically a "good guy" as he is one of the protagonists now. :)
Oh okay!

So uh, is there a limit of how old she must me? I mean of course because, Cambion, she's going to be older than 7, but im just curious

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Oh okay!
So uh, is there a limit of how old she must me? I mean of course because, Cambion, she's going to be older than 7, but im just curious

[/QUOTE]
Um, most of the agents are late teens and up, unless you have a parent in the department it would be best to be at least 13, and if he or she is that young probably label your character as an intern or volunteer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back