Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

Demonic Angel

The Holder Of The 7 Sins
for random talking and sure advertise yourself I don't really care this is just for chatting to people mostly though

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow it's getting one new person nearly everyday now! We need at least 10 more people and then I'll start it. 
Hey guys if you have a idea for attack system that's simple please tell me all I got is the dice system

7 Demons, 7 Sin, 7 wonder for revenge

As the night falls, the demons run

Out of hiding they shall come

You should run,

Otherwise you may be gone.

Closer and closer they will get

Closer and closer to their pray.

You should run.

Before time runs out...

So run, run as the tik, tok's

Tik....

Tok....

Tik....

Tok....

Tik.....

That's my lullaby!

Is there any specific parts open, or any limits on the amount of characters for the different classes?

I'm so sorry I was at school then went Halloween shopping so I may be slow Gomanasai!!!

Caits said:
So is it alright if I create a devil then?
Sure, sense Seki said he'd give up his second character then ya it is perfectly fine

Happy Halloween

Awesome. L start working on it now, but I'm exhausted so I might fall asleep before I can finish it

Oh yeah only reason It may seem slow is we need everyone to get of the plane...so far 5 people got off the plane, I'll tag everyone in a post see if I can get the last people to post

Emily and Kira, Caits you have been accepted so may want join the others I don't want anyone to be left out and ninja it's ok I never said posts have to be a story long :)

Next post is basically getting partners I'm trying to hurry this :/ seems so slow and boring to me so far so trying make it where people can just freely RPRP

I got the fights fixed and ordered together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back