• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Death's Approach - Born of the Moon

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Humanity; a lost cause, and a forgotten past. Millions of times, the world has tried to give birth to the ultimate creature, one capable of surpassing all else. Over and over it has failed, mother nature slowly dying as she cannot create those which will save it. With her final breath, she reached to the heavens, trying to cling to a future that she could not see. Perishing under that moonlit sky, mother nature's world slowly began rotting from the inside-out; however, mother nature's prayers had not gone unheard. From that very same sky she'd prayed on, three beings were born. The first, a wolf, which became the spirit of the moon and stars. Second, was a fox, which became the spirit of the sun. Third, was a human being, who would become the future of the entire world.

To this day, nobody knows about the world's true state. The spirits of the moon and of the earth hold balance to the planet, watching over mother nature. Together, they controlled the cycles of day and night, keeping a constant light over the earth to prevent the darkness growing beneath the surface from sprouting above. All the while, humans, unknown to them, were blessed with a power only accessible at the blessing of the spirits themselves. This blessing, however, must soon be given, for the darkness will soon arise to consume the earth. The spirits have awaited this day, and now search for the few humans born with enough power within them to combat this darkness. Will they find the spirits, and protect the earth, or will death finally claim this world?

I know, I know, probably something that seems similar to what's been done before. I'm not anywhere near done with the idea behind it though, but don't want to waste the effort if nobody is interested. I promise this'll be more unique than it seems, even if just a little bit. Hope you enjoy...?

This doesn't seem to be plotless, also not sure if fandom

Oh by the way Hi Kiyo!

Hmm, interesting. I might give this a look over when I have a chance, Kiyo :3

IG42 said:
This doesn't seem to be plotless, also not sure if fandom
Oh by the way Hi Kiyo!
Ah, this is that apocalypse-type RP I mentioned, not the plotless one :x

As for fandom, yeah... posted in the wrong area...

Edit: It's fixed now :x

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back