• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC: Shadow Protocol

Novus

Three Thousand Club
Alrighty kids,

let's get to it. Mrs. Waller and the government has had their eye on you ever since you were born. They were watching, waiting; gauging whether or not you would be like your predecessors. That's right: You are the offspring of one of the many notorious villains there are to offer in this world. Yes, we know everything about you--even the things that could smash you into pieces. So, here's the deal--and it's a doozy.

We want you to take down your parents. And you really don't have a choice in the matter.

--

This will be a detailed rp, 3 post/week minimum. There will be drama and a fixed plot. I won't care about how you make your Character Sheet look, cause I will choose all parts based on skill and wordplay alone. That being said, who finds this interesting?

8 slots, 8 "heroes", 1 task.

Click Here, Puddin'!

harley_quinn_1_adam_hughes_cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess me being me I think that I will easily be able to take down my parents.

Name: Remus

Skills: Marksman, Tactician, Mixed-Martial Artists, Strategist, and just about any damn thing you can think of.

To me I have seen the scum of this earth, and I am willing to take down anyone. Just give me a target, and you will see that person go down. Hard. I am ready for this assignment.

At the "smash you to pieces" part I had to comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back