[Day 8] Hoius Vicus: Villagers Win!!!

If Kagura survived, Who do you think she would have Killed next? (Anyone Can Vote)

• Sui

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MusicQueen2016

• Ineffectivd

• StealthNinja115

• Flame in the Roses

• Legendless

• Flabbysaurus

• HonestLiar33

• Vibora

• HoneyBear-Kat

• Makira Kaiser

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
Kagura stood there ready to be Lynched... The crowd had no sympathy for her, While she helped around town just like Ember, they just didn't have it in them to cry anymore. The Mayor once again asked if kagura had anything to say, Kagura spoke "You're all hanging the wrong girl." "Well, the Village however has spoken" the Mayor said, he nodded to the man ready to pull the lever. As the Man tugged on it, it got a little stuck giving Kagura ample enough time to let out a Howl that the village could tell was sad in sound. The man then finally pulled the lever just as she finished leaving her... Lynched...

----------

Kagura: Lynched - Evil

----------

Werewolf in the village of Hoius Vicus is done, and the Villagers (even with Werewolves) managed to kill off both Traitors and Werewolves. This is the First win for the Villagers, YAY!

So, Those that Played and/or Watched it being played, what did you think of this Werewolf?

Also, All Players can reveal their Roles, if they so choose.

well, it turns out the wolves were killing in alphabetical order.

Not that I noticed in-game though.

Either way, if this game showed anything, there's more to werewolf then just randomly guessing.

I hate you sui xP

We needed more wolves, still!

Me and sui should be partners next time D:<)9

I wish my partner weren't like, nonexistent from the face of the earth. /sobb

Also, I'm wondering how you view who votes what. Because it would be way easier to determine who's what and such.

//is going to kill herself if it's a VIP only feature. So unfair for this game.

just click "view results", then on the number (of votes) you wanted to view

and my partner was fairly worthless as well (sorry darksoul) since I never got a chance to speak to him, and the one time I noticed him vote, was against something I didn't want him to vote against.

Geez, if he wasn't already my partner, I probably would have suspected him as a wolf.

I forget which one but one of the Roses said they wouldn't be on much due to exams so i think that was Bluebell (Flame will correct me if i'm wrong).

Also, yes it was a little sad to NOT see some players communicating. While the Villagers won this one, i have to gave Ninbinz and Original Hylion a small dinky trophy for being the worlds most traitorous partners by Conversations. Between those two and myself, they managed to whop up a Conversation worth 100+ replies.

Well, once those that have been MIA for this game come back, they can see the Villagers won.

I never got a Conversation from you, once i get that, i'll definitely tell you.

on the voting page, if you haven't voted click on "View Results" then click on the X Votes where X is the number

EX: I click see results, then click on Sui's 1 Vote link and then i'll see who voted for him.

Hey kaze, you still have that message I asked you to save in case I died a few days back?

The one I had planned out before I actually started accusing kagu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back