• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawson's Boarding School for Future Monster Hunters

I'd RP with anyone. If I could join. I already have an OC in mind for the RP. Just never got the seal of approval.

I don't like it when people leave a roleplay without announcing their departure. That's why when I join an RP, I dedicate myself to it and I don't leave. Meaning, I choose RPs that I am sure I'll like and dedicate my time to.

[QUOTE="Quinn Sheon]@Ami the breadling Don't worry, Ricven sees Shiro as the quiet type... he will try to open her up

[/QUOTE]Looking forward to see him try: )

Hoi. Im back.

Just read Buggle's post.

I will always announce when Im gone. Usually on weekends, Im on all day but then I have skool so theres that.

When I am gone for longer than 30 minutes, I'll tell you guys. Um. Can I get a yes or no on joining? I kind of would like a straight answer for once.

Sorry guys, I'm new to this and it seems rather a lot went on while I was asleep and doing my exams today xD how does a person sort of join into the action? Once again, sorry for being a bother

sesquipedalianScrawl said:
Sorry guys, I'm new to this and it seems rather a lot went on while I was asleep and doing my exams today xD how does a person sort of join into the action? Once again, sorry for being a bother
Well, at the Moment everyone is kinda arriving, so you can look who you can interact with and then post. :)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well, at the Moment everyone is kinda arriving, so you can look who you can interact with and then post. :)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I had a look at the thread before but I was sort of just confused. Do I just kind of comment on one to join in? Sorry about all this

sesquipedalianScrawl said:
Thanks, I had a look at the thread before but I was sort of just confused. Do I just kind of comment on one to join in? Sorry about all this
Well you post about how your character arives, maybe about his or her morning AS well, and then you just casually interact with the Person of your choice. Like say good morning or something. Thats all.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well you post about how your character arives, maybe about his or her morning AS well, and then you just casually interact with the Person of your choice. Like say good morning or something. Thats all.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I'll try it thanks; sorry I guess I just get worried about messing stuff up xD

Guys I been thinking about this but who's the main villian?

Sure, we have monsters to fight but why are they all doing it, especially together? We need a villian to lead the monsters so that way we can have a better plot than just "Train and kill all the monsters"

I have an idea. What if Dawson was the main villian?

I have an idea for this. What if the monsters are mind controlled or something to kill humans? Theyre forced againist their will to do it. Dawson is training us to kill inscent monsters because he has a reason for hating them. Thats why the monsters will battle the team(us) more because they know inside they we are part of Dawson, the true monster here.

Throughout the rp, Dawson will do something to the monsters behind the scenes to make them kill humans. Near the end, we all discover his plan. He discovers that we discovered his plan (alot of discovers) so he will try to kill us. He escapes to the nearest major city (I think Miami.) We follow him there. He has a monster army send at us in the city. The military also discovered about Dawson's plan and they come to attack. Action, Mayham, Destruction. (I love destruction) We will the battle. Dawson goes to prison or dies.

Something like that.

So you like?

I find the idea really interesting, but I don't know if the others do. It sounds great.

Fuzziestudios said:
Guys I been thinking about this but who's the main villian?
Sure, we have monsters to fight but why are they all doing it, especially together? We need a villian to lead the monsters so that way we can have a better plot than just "Train and kill all the monsters"

I have an idea. What if Dawson was the main villian?

I have an idea for this. What if the monsters are mind controlled or something to kill humans? Theyre forced againist their will to do it. Dawson is training us to kill inscent monsters because he has a reason for hating them. Thats why the monsters will battle the team(us) more because they know inside they we are part of Dawson, the true monster here.

Throughout the rp, Dawson will do something to the monsters behind the scenes to make them kill humans. Near the end, we all discover his plan. He discovers that we discovered his plan (alot of discovers) so he will try to kill us. He escapes to the nearest major city (I think Miami.) We follow him there. He has a monster army send at us in the city. The military also discovered about Dawson's plan and they come to attack. Action, Mayham, Destruction. (I love destruction) We will the battle. Dawson goes to prison or dies.

Something like that.

So you like?
That sounds pretty cool- certainly adds an element of dramatic irony

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sesquipedalianScrawl" data-cite="sesquipedalianScrawl" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="222324" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That sounds pretty cool- certainly adds an element of dramatic irony</div></blockquote>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back