• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawson's Boarding School for Future Monster Hunters

Continuing with the whole shouting thing

I mean I don't have the authority to ask you to stop RPing.

Matter is evil. Hes not like deadpool. Plus, Im not perfect. Nothing or no one is.

I stoped. Plus, Matter always speaks in caps.

Fuzziestudios said:
Matter is evil. Hes not like deadpool. Plus, Im not perfect. Nothing or no one is.
I stoped. Plus, Matter always speaks in caps.
I understand bro your good

But fourth wall is a power that is just kinda too much for RPN simply because it makes metagaming easily possible.

Fuzziestudios said:
Whats metagaming?
Having knowledge of events or actions that your charecter wasn't there for,things like back story's and weaknesses and other things your charecter can't know.

@Alphaius and I agree on that matter.

I find it rather... Unsettling(?) with the fourth wall-breaks and constant jumping around by your character?

I guess it's just that script style should stay in chatrooms(msparp/chatzy) because with so little detail it makes it relatively hard to contribute anything with quality to the rp where everyone is writing paragraph style and putting in effort/detail into their writing.

(Also, sorry about my English sometimes I get my words mixed up with French/German sometimes)

Thanks, English is my first language but I'm fluent in French (Canada ayyyy) and learning German so I occasionally can only think of words in those languages >.<

WantYourSoul said:
Thanks, English is my first language but I'm fluent in French (Canada ayyyy) and learning German so I occasionally can only think of words in those languages >.<
I wish english was my first language. I cant speak french, but german is my first. If you drift into it, i will gladly tell you. :D

Yall are lucky in from Texas and am stereotypically mono-lingual. I speak no other languages.

But my talents lie elsewhere. (ou-)

Alphaius said:
Yall are lucky in from Texas and am stereotypically mono-lingual. I speak no other languages.
But my talents lie elsewhere. (ou-)
How stereotypical are you? Is your talent smoking or shooting a pistol in the air crying "Yeehaw?"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]How stereotypical are you? Is your talent smoking or shooting a pistol in the air crying "Yeehaw?"

[/QUOTE]
Actually I am a very good shot xD

I'm the typical hunter/boxer/construction type. Though I look nothing like the bear man that comes to mind with those discriptions :3

I think smoking counts as a vice...

Though I admit I am very talented at it

I can blow rings through rings lol

Oh. I am sort of busy. I mostly happen to have a lot of free time on my hands. Because I am a night owl.

@Fuzziestudios

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, sometimes...when everyone's gone...you begin to think...questions...thoughts...memories...Why did I choose to rp? Was this destined to me? I dont even know the answer.

I was in an Undertale phase back then. I would watch many undertales lets plays, comic dubs, stronger than you parodies and more.

I remember my first rp. It was on youtube on an undertale video. There was this big rp, about what happens after the video. It had Bill Cipher, Silver the Hedgehog, and Vinyl Scratch. It was a mess! But I had a great time. Thats when I first created Fuzzie.

After that, I saw rps on miiverse. They were better than the ones on youtube. I joined my first rp there. It was a high school rp. I blew up the high school. This is Fuzzie got his first design and also the first of the military, Matter, and General Sal. Back then, Matter was referred to ??? because I didnt have a name for him.

After many rps, including the ones that I got banned twice, I met Doomsdayboss. I checked out his rp. It had a great story there so I had to join. This was my real first rp. There, I met TabbyCatTM, Shel, and WMBuggle1. I also got Fuzzie his final design or the one you can see in my profile pic.

The roleplay was about Kraiser Matter and his grandson Kraiser Matter Jr trying to kill all the humans. Who was Kraiser's son and Kraiser Jr's father? Matter. Thats where I got the name for him. This was also the first rp where Fuzzie began fighting.

Then Doomsday said the rp will be moved to a new location. Here. Thats when I left Miiverse and joined this website.

And now Im here. Think about it. Every event connects to one another. If it wasnt more my undertale phase, I would have never join rping. If I havent checked miiverse, I would still be using youtube. If I havent met Doomsdayboss, I would have never been here.

The world is truley a mysterious place. What will become of us? Why did this happen? Why am I so meta? We will truley never know.

Im so bored right now.

Well Im getting off for good. Not like any of you are here.

Btw, this post

Fuzziestudios said:
And Im lost...behind.
Words Ill neeeeeever find.

And Im left...behind.

As seasons rooooooooll on by.
are lyrics to the song Seasons by Chris Cornell. Really good song. First heard it in Man of Steel. It caught me in Man of Steel.

Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back