Dating service! :D

Do you need friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well look no further! This thread actually works! Just have to hang round long enough and boom! But don't hang round too long, as you can see on the other pages this places is a bit wild...

You know, I was about to step in and introduce myself.

Then I thought it would be a good idea to look back a few pages, and see how this works.

Now.... I'll just back out of here slowly and try not to disturb the nest of madmen I've found.

Mad is an understatement~

But then again what's the point in living a boring life all the times.

People are sheer entertainment.

And I love making new friends :D

Dear Missie ElliasGee.

I didn't eat your cupcake. However I did eat your ferret, snake, kitten, and pterodactyl. What can I say? I was hungry. 
Oh, and Rose, if you read this. Don't look behind you. Just saying.

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Dear Missie ElliasGee.
I didn't eat your cupcake. However I did eat your ferret, snake, kitten, and pterodactyl. What can I say? I was hungry.

[/QUOTE]
Why would you do such a thing? D:

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]My stomach had the rumblies... And only pets could satisfy.

[/QUOTE]
I would have made you din din D:

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Dear Missie ElliasGee.
Oh, and Rose, if you read this. Don't look behind you. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see anythi- OH GOD!

[QUOTE="Rose_Lawlington]Oh... Phew, it's just you.
Wait a second.

That's not a good thing.

How did you get in my house?!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'm not in your house. You're in mine. I brought you here as you were sleeping... Oh, how you were sleeping... Mwa... Ha.. Hahaha... Oh, and while you're here, could you run to the store and buy me some more soda? I'm running out.

[QUOTE="Rose_Lawlington]But I always sleep. Now, here's all my money <3!

[/QUOTE]
Fine. I lied. But give me your money please :)

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Fine. I lied. But here's all my money. Just take it, all five million dollars.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'll take your money.

[QUOTE="Rose_Lawlington]Alright, I'll fall in love with you. Just be gentle <3

[/QUOTE]
Oh... Oh my, remember fade to black Rose, fade to black........ :3

[QUOTE="Derivik Soul]Oh... Oh my, remember fade to black Rose, fade to black........ :3

[/QUOTE]
You are a mischievous imp. Don't make me unleash the full depth of my wickedness upon your responses..... It will turn this thread insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back