Dating service! :D

Do you need friends?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only have one cat, he's a mix of Persian and Tabby and he's pretty big even for a skinny cat. Though just as lazy as a sloth. No idea where he picked that up from...

Thats what my old cat was! A Persian and a Tabby! He had a biiig flabby belly but he was super skinny, he was pretty small. Survived cancer and then died at the age of 14.

My current is a black and white cat... who is huge.

Yeah cats are cool

But my hamster will eat both of your cats cause he's a beast.

Actually maybe not because he has litle hammie nightmares and squeaks in his sleep, then I rush in and save him and everything is better xD

I want another pet, it beats the lonliness of being home alone :/

I never had a hamster as an adult... I always had then when I was a kid... and I would let them out of the cages and they would run around the house. Mom stopped buying hamsters after a while..

Ricia said:
I never had a hamster as an adult... I always had then when I was a kid... and I would let them out of the cages and they would run around the house. Mom stopped buying hamsters after a while..
I'm 21, so I'd like to think of myself as an adult o:

I live in an apartment six hours away from my family, while my housemates who live in the area go home or work all day I have no one.

It gets lonesome you know?

I'm only allowed small pets in my apartment, so I picked up a hamster because my housemate is allergic to cats.

And I must say the hamster is one of the family, he's well mannered and behaved because he didn't have a little kid poking at him all the time o:

I love my little Socrates :3

I am 21 as well.... when I owned a hamster I was like... 4. xD

Your hamster sounds cute! What color is he?

TheNarrator said:
I'm nearly an adult...
Ah ha, you're a baby :3

Ricia said:
I am 21 as well.... when I owned a hamster I was like... 4. xD
Your hamster sounds cute! What color is he?
I can post a recent picture if you want.

He's beige colored :D

162abtw.jpg

How did you feel about the cult that I started and disbanded in your name? xD -I should stop now-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back