Dark Heresy Game

Here's the sheet for my castle-born psyker, Aleksandr. I have all the other stuff ready, it just takes time to type, and I'm sleepy.

Name: Aleksandr von Treksle

Homeworld: Feudal world

Career Path: Imperial Psyker

Current Rank: Sanctionite

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Grey

Skin: Fair

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 69 kg

Divination: "In the darkness, follow the light of Terra."

Sanctioning Effect: "The Horror, the Horror"

Wounds: 13

Fate Points: 3

Insanity Points: 5

Wealth: 70

Characteristics

WS 35

BS 20

S 35

T 35

A 35

I 40

WP 46

F 30

Skills:

Speak Language (Low Gothic)

Psyniscience

Invocation

Trade (Soothsayer)

Literacy

Awareness

Forbidden Lore (Warp)

Scholastic Lore (Occult)

Talents:

Melee Weapon Training (Primitive)

Psy Rating 1

Traits:

Blessed Ignorance (-5 on Forbidden Lore)

Hagiography (Common Lore [imperial Creed], Common Lore [imperium], Common Lore [War] Basic)

Liturgical Familiarity (Literacy, Speak Language [High Gothic] Basic)

Superior Origins (WP +3)

Psychic Powers:

Healer

Spasm

Sense Presence

Gear:

Sword

Staff

Compact stub revolver (3 bullets)

Psykana mercy blade (knife)

Quilted vest (Body AP 2)

Tatty robe

Book of Imperial saints

Psy focus

Sanctioning brand

Advances:

Awareness 100

Forbidden Lore (Warp) 100

Scholastic Lore (Occult) 100

Minor Psychic Power 100

Dang, Orzhov.

Looks like I am going to have to sit this one out. Real life is just to hectic to take on another game :(

I barely have enough time to read for the games I have running. Perhaps when I am not life-juggling I will apply if you have a gap open later.

Sorry to see you both can't make it in. Bardlebee, I'll leave it open to you for a later date if you're still interested.

As for now though it seems this is about it for those interested. I'm going to read over everyone's current applications and see what to do. Shouldn't take me too long though and we'll hopefully have a board soon.

Okay, as a recap I'm seeing four still interested so as to recap:

Ebon_Arbiter: Arbitrator/Divisio Immoralis Warden

TherealBrickwall: Adept or Psyker

Khadavla: Assassin

Norts: Adepta Sororitas

Well, looks good to me. I'll see about getting a board set up. Please post character sheets there once it is set up.

Also, Bardlebee, I put you on the list since you expressed interest in perhaps joining up later.

I'll put you on the list and that's 6 counting you and Bardlebee. I'm going to cut off there.

With finals next week, and the weekend coming up I think I may be able to string together the reality of my character for you Orzhov. You are to kind to wait on me :D

I am going to be going down the road of a seraphim I believe. Though I have not read a lot about Dark Heresy or 40k lore, just played the table top war game. I will try to make a good space-nun background.

I'm still not exactly sure how the career paths match up to the units. Which path is the Seraphim in? I would think that it would provide a more interesting battle nun pair if we weren't the same.

Most of the units for table top are from the Militant career path. The other represent the other parts of the Sororitas that serve the Imperium as well, often on the battlefield as well as elsewhere. Famula act as advisors and scholars while Hospitallers are battlefield medics and physicians. They're all over the Imperium.

My apologies, but real life has caught up and I can't afford to commit to another game right now.

Also, some git stole my books.

Alright, you six who are part of this, the board is now up and you should have access. Let's see those character sheets getting posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back