• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: The Veterans of the School Killing Games

Ammokkx said:
I think I can double up on characters and still write decently enough.
That is, if you'll have me.

Also, holy shit that's a lot of Danganronpa threads. 3 must be hyping people up like crazy.

That's also more than a single link. Just because I'm a showoff like that.

Double posting this, just so I can drop a mention. @T h e F o o l
Ammokkx said:
Welp. I'll take that as a greenlight for jumping in.
Yep. I mean, it isn't like there are any reservations to stop you from joining.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yep. I mean, it isn't like there are any reservations to stop you from joining.

[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah, but maybe you were on some other site with me at one point and recognized me as an asshole, or something. I've been barred from joining something for less.

Anyway, time to slink back into the depths of hell shadows until the main thread goes up.

WingedAlabaster said:
Ahhh is this filled up?? If not, I'm hella interested.
It's not, come join. We've got an interesting crew already, and there's only four accepted signups barring the GM's.

[QUOTE="Shadows Fall]If there are spots left, can I join?

[/QUOTE]
It aint full yet.

This goes for pretty much anyone: Go and check the characters tab before you post. If there aren't 14 accepted students, there's spots open. GM dun do reservations this time around, so it's first come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back