• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa: Welcome Back to the School of Despair

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu] xD

[/QUOTE]
Scrolling = Hype

At least to me

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

[/QUOTE]
...what?

(Btw plz post on the senpai thing we have a few questions >.<)

3F7vLtm.png

well the schedule would be one. Is everyone's teacher the same? There was only one teacher in the schedules, and everyone is has an different age, meaning everyone is in the same class.

animefordaysXD said:
well the schedule would be one. Is everyone's teacher the same? There was only one teacher in the schedules, and everyone is has an different age, meaning everyone is in the same class.
Yes. It's obvious. On the first post, I put "Room 1b, Second Floor, First Door To The Right". C;

Um.... I was one of the first to say I was interested in this... Is there still space for me? I've been to busy till now to actually get a character thought of...

Extremely sorry, but I cannot join. I have too much on my hands and joining another role play would just be more responsibility. (Even though I love Danganronpa) I can not join. I'm giving my character slots to

@Peaceswore

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well nobody wants their character to die, but without someone 'Dying' the floors wouldn't be open.
Although the scenarios often will be forced but it wouldnt totally be without their say since I'll be working with the murderer and victim in a PM. Also with your other point - still nobody 'wants' their character to die.

With class trials we could always reset it until we get it right.

Or we can kill off the idea of a class trial and make it the peaceful mode of dangan ronpa...

[/QUOTE]
Of course somebody must die, it's Dangan Ronpa. Killing is one of the sole parts of the plot. But the idea of basing it off a random set of dice without taking into account how the characters behave, their muscular strength, etc. is just kind of weird to me. Maybe because I tend to plan out things in rps and stuff. :Y

Also, it's okay if the victim has a say in it, but you may just want to add that in the rp overview.

I don't know if it's a good idea to constantly reset. Admittedly, that'd begin to get tedious if we got it wrong more than two times.

As much as i'd love to eventually get it right and see the killers gruesome yet entertaining demise, repeatedly doing the court trial would get irritating, and the poor person who gets to have their character as the killer would never even have the chance to win with such a rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back