• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa: Welcome Back to the School of Despair

GingerDeer said:
Of course somebody must die, it's Dangan Ronpa. Killing is one of the sole parts of the plot. But the idea of basing it off a random set of dice without taking into account how the characters behave, their muscular strength, etc. is just kind of weird to me. Maybe because I tend to plan out things in rps and stuff. :Y
Also, it's okay if the victim has a say in it, but you may just want to add that in the rp overview.

I don't know if it's a good idea to constantly reset. Admittedly, that'd begin to get tedious if we got it wrong more than two times.

As much as i'd love to eventually get it right and see the killers gruesome yet entertaining demise, repeatedly doing the court trial would get irritating, and the poor person who gets to have their character as the killer would never even have the chance to win with such a rule.
I've been in another DR RP and this way worked very well using a randomizer to chose. And there are plenty of ways for a weaker character to kill a stronger character if you set your mind to it

GingerDeer said:
Of course somebody must die, it's Dangan Ronpa. Killing is one of the sole parts of the plot. But the idea of basing it off a random set of dice without taking into account how the characters behave, their muscular strength, etc. is just kind of weird to me. Maybe because I tend to plan out things in rps and stuff. :Y
Also, it's okay if the victim has a say in it, but you may just want to add that in the rp overview.

I don't know if it's a good idea to constantly reset. Admittedly, that'd begin to get tedious if we got it wrong more than two times.

As much as i'd love to eventually get it right and see the killers gruesome yet entertaining demise, repeatedly doing the court trial would get irritating, and the poor person who gets to have their character as the killer would never even have the chance to win with such a rule.
I mean, reset in such a way that the murder day is reset itself with a new victim and murderer. I understand that side and maybe I'll change that but if people don't seem threatening to each other I might as well give a 'push'.

@T h e F o o l

If you didn't see this in our chat already, I am writing it here.

I have to take a leave from RpN for a while, minimum being a week and maximum being a month.

In other words I have to drop out.

Give my spot to someone worthy, and please don't delete my CS yet

I want to extract the info and leave the coding

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22310-t-h-e-f-o-o-l/ said:
@T h e F o o l[/URL]
If you didn't see this in our chat already, I am writing it here.

I have to take a leave from RpN for a while, minimum being a week and maximum being a month.

In other words I have to drop out.

Give my spot to someone worthy, and please don't delete my CS yet

I want to extract the info and leave the coding
;w;

Checked Lilan's post above. That's a shame. She's a pretty good anime-roleplayer, given her effort in her CS's. Come back soon, dammit! x'D I guess I should accept it since I currently only have one roleplay which is inactive.

[QUOTE="Adorable Shounen]

Checked Lilan's post above. That's a shame. She's a pretty good anime-roleplayer, given her effort in her CS's. Come back soon, dammit! x'D I guess I should accept it since I currently only have one roleplay which is inactive.

[/QUOTE]
Woop. -gives Lilah's shoes-

Cool

6h8PNY7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back