• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronpa: Welcome Back to the School of Despair

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I also can: Sing well, draw pretty good, write poetry, cook kickass pie, am okay at math (that is an achievement in itself), speak Russian bordering on another language I am trying to top off, do more HTML than any of my classmates............
And that is when the list ends.

I suck at everything else.

Including: Staying organized, making genuine friends, staying on top of homework, staying off the sweets, losing weight, socializing without wanting to kill someone, dancing, not confusing someone for once.......

AND THE LIST GOES ON

[/QUOTE]
I can uhh... Sit around and do nothing and... Draw pretty well... I guess? Nah.

And I can also... Eat cake.

Well, here's a list of what I can do:

Breathe

Eat

Sleep

Stand up

Draw

Animate

Make GIFs

Hack

Make my own profile pics

ASCII Art

Make 3D thumbnails for youtubers who do Minecraft (It's my job. C;)

Make my own anime

Animate it

Draw manga

Speak Japanese (I'm Japanese/American.)

Baking

Dancing

Sing

Bbcode
When i'm not lazy,

Math

Science

Geometry

I...may be interested in this rp although I've only seen the first season of doganropa my memories terrible and also if this is going go be a doganropa rp people will definitely need to die

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well, the reason I did that was because 'Anyone can succumb to despair' - Monobear

[/QUOTE]
Hm.

That's a kind of silly reason.

I just am not sure if somebody should have their character killed off by something out of their control, not to mention that the person who's rolled may be forced into having motivations.

What if a small man who has had no interaction with a beefier and bigger person has to kill them?

It'd be out of nowhere, especially if they were weak or meek. Their motivations would have to forced in for it to even work, and the person who had the other character may as well not have even joined because their character got killed off just like that without a say.

I mean, a 'token' character of sorts could be made to delay the inevitable while the rpers plan out the rp and what will happen as it goes on, so you as OP don't have all control.

Also- the idea that if they mess up in trying to find the murderer that they'll all die possibly wouldn't work. Sure, it works in the show, but maybe not an rp. If they weren't able to associate the killing, which they likely wouldn't be able to in the first few days unless they had hard evidence (or purely contrived and forced scenarios), your rp is screwed over and died at an early age.

Seriously-how likely is it they'll be able to guess the murderer right every time, or even the first time it happens?

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerDeer said:
Hm.

I just am not sure if somebody should have their character killed off by something out of their control, not to mention that the person who's rolled may be forced into having motivations.

What if a small man who has had no interaction with a beefier and bigger person has to kill them?

It'd be out of nowhere, especially if they were weak or meek. Their motivations would have to forced in for it to even work, and the person who had the other character may as well not have even joined because their character got killed off just like that without a say.

I mean, a 'token' character of sorts could be made to delay the inevitable while the rpers plan out the rp and what will happen as it goes on, so you as OP don't have all control.

Also- the idea that if they mess up in trying to find the murderer that they'll all die possibly wouldn't work. Sure, it works in the show, but maybe not an rp. If they weren't able to associate the killing, which they likely wouldn't be able to in the first few days unless they had hard evidence (or purely contrived and forced scenarios), your rp is screwed over and died at an early age.

Seriously-how likely is it they'll be able to guess the murderer right every time, or even the first time it happens?
Well, you could always do stats

Which helps a little.

But I totally get your point

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]Yassssss.

[/QUOTE]
I think this will be my new font.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]I think this will be my new font.

[/QUOTE]
Nice font choice!

I've only used that font for a few days. I just forgot it. xD .

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]
Nice font choice!
I've only used that font for a few days. I just forgot it. xD .

[/QUOTE]
I just really like the name.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]
tumblr_n8zdetB50Q1qd1q2so1_500.gif
tumblr_n94sl2IkUw1qztgoio1_250.gif
tumblr_n94sl2IkUw1qztgoio3_250.gif

Name

Minami Kuramoto

Seventeen

Cs-female

Sexual Orientation

Heteromantic Sepiosexual

Height

5 ft 6

Weight

137 lbs

Highschool Ultimate!

Ultimate Pastry Chef

- Don't touch my cupcakes, XOXO

-Minami

xxx

I'm not a piece of cake

For you to just discard

While you walk away

With the frosting of my heart

cupcake-pink.png

So you want to get into Minami's bakery?

Sorry to say it like this but... Forget about it.

While her cafe is open to anyone, the atmosphere is highly sophisticated and aristocratic. People in there had waited somewhere close to two weeks just to get in, let alone be served, because this little girl has a shortage of helpers and chefs. Minami takes time to craft her master pieces, however full pleasure should be expected when she is taking her finished products straight to the table by her own hands.

She might even state the name of the dessert and wish a good meal if she is in the mood. Do not count on it though, most of the time she just places it down and leaves, surely waiting for people to be amazed by the symphony of flavor and color.

She believes in her crafts and she makes them with joy and love. Joy and love that fuses it with the happiness and memories of childhood when one tastes. Minami did not get those awards for nothing, and her hard work payed off, not only in that others like it, but that she is proud of it herself.

She gets excited thinking about the possibilities when cooking, in her opinion it is the only thing she does without severe planning, a place where she can explore.

She would really hate Monokuma for taking that away from her.

Might even say threaten him with baking his exoskeleton.

YOU'RE FILLING UP MY SENSES...

tumblr_nqrmrbC69P1qe1i57o5_r1_500.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y

So she might not exactly seem to be the nicest person around. In fact, that is the whole truth, she is a job-obsessed perfectionist who tries really hard to fit in, do everything properly and always makes sure to do things in time.

Minami is easily obsessed, a bit petty and if not, a little of a hothead, she is a bit too quick to anger. She cares about her looks, her posture, her clothes, and she makes sure to look proper hen the time calls for it.

She is also very stubborn, believing in herself and her set morals. This also causes her to be very apathetic and blunt, not afraid to show her opinion, and never unsure in her abilities. She also is the same with those people who she trusts, trust in her opinion is the main thing needed in relationships. People who she considers allies? Those will be protected with Minami's very life.

She knows what she can and cannot do, And she is not afraid to accept defeat, Minami is truly what one could call fearless. She is not afraid of death, she doesn't care about the dark. She however does not like to be ignored, or to be forgotten, she strives to make people remember her, one of the reasons she became a pastry chef was because she wanted the attention. But she did not know whose attention she got by becoming the Ultimate Baker.....

...WITH EMPTY CALORIES.

b2b81444784df9e3ff6866625625d7e8f0147c3b_hq.gif

B I O G R A P H Y

[/QUOTE]
Yuuuusssssssssss. My proudest work of coding yet.

GingerDeer said:
(I hate you all for having such pretty formats. >:( )
Need a hand?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Accepted, Bunny's in advance, I think she is going to finish soon. Maybe.

[/QUOTE]
Can't I get accepted in advance? 0A0 *mildly offended*

GingerDeer said:
Hm.

Well nobody wants their character to die, but without someone 'Dying' the floors wouldn't be open.

Although the scenarios often will be forced but it wouldnt totally be without their say since I'll be working with the murderer and victim in a PM. Also with your other point - still nobody 'wants' their character to die.

With class trials we could always reset it until we get it right.

Or we can kill off the idea of a class trial and make it the peaceful mode of dangan ronpa...

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well nobody wants their character to die, but without someone 'Dying' the floors wouldn't be open.
Although the scenarios often will be forced but it wouldnt totally be without their say since I'll be working with the murderer and victim in a PM. Also with your other point - still nobody 'wants' their character to die.

With class trials we could always reset it until we get it right.

Or we can kill off the idea of a class trial and make it the peaceful mode of dangan ronpa...

[/QUOTE]
OH MAH FAWKING GAWD.

I AM DONE FINISHING MY CS AFTER RANDOMLY PUTTING RANDOM WORDS AND STUFF IN IT.
xD .

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]

[/QUOTE]
HELL NO. xD .

If you changed anything, nothing would be what it is. Because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise. What it would, it wouldn't.

DANGANRONPA WOULD HAVE NO PURPOSE THEN.

IT WAS CREATED FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND GORE.

WHICH IS THE VERY REASON I JOINED THIS RP.

:D

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]
HELL NO. xD .
If you changed anything, nothing would be what it is. Because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise. What it would, it wouldn't.

DANGANRONPA WOULD HAVE NO PURPOSE THEN.

IT WAS CREATED FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND GORE.

WHICH IS THE VERY REASON I JOINED THIS RP.

:D

[/QUOTE]
Too

Many

Enters

Were

clicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back