• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

shh hh not all the friendships in this rp were predetermined and i think youll do fine with her making friends IC

honestly i think your rp posts so far have been very, very good. casey is one of my favorite characters so far.

you'll do fine! <3 and even if you don't, youll be able to look back and see what you could have done better and improve

plus i personally really want to see her

lol. The struggle is what makes you better. I'm a musician and I know that unless I challenge myself with more and more difficult music, then I myself will not get etter. It should be the same for roleplaying. THE STRUGGLE MUST BE REAL.

@Clear Water; if you don't feel like you'll be able to roleplay your female character, or feel that you'll loose interest in her, then you can delete her. There really is no trouble if you scratch her. It would be more difficult later after you've used her a bit and then just decide to suddenly drop her.

Yeah, what yuuki is saying is also true. If you really don't want to, it's better for the rp in the long run not to.

That's been a huge problem in my rps. One of them has limited spots, and has had to have been restarted several times because of people disappearing or not wanting to rp anymore because they rushed into it.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking. I don't want to end up getting bored with her and then mucking up relationships she may have made with other players. I'll sleep on it and really decide, and by tomorrow morning I should have it sorted it out ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Oh also

Said I'd post today but I didn't I'm sorry

Im so tired because my mom decided to schedule animal shelter volunteerng at 10am

Which is actually early for me

My sleep schedule is messed up

I'll try tomorrow I SWEAR

But on Friday an internet friend is actually coming over from the the opposite end of the country

So I'll be pretty occupied until she leaves, which is either the third or the fourth of august

If I can sneak in some posts, I will

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Clear Water]OMG THANK SHE LOVES YOU TOO <333 I've actually never had two characters in an rp before, so i think this'll be good practice for me!

I'm sure there's room! We still need a few more people I'm sure, so I would go ahead and make a character If i were you.

[/QUOTE]
I would like to, but i feel it's only proper to obtain the permission first. I wouldn't want to upset anyone by acting out of my boundaries.

@Kaonashi; Are you... asking permission to join? There's still room. If you look on the Sign-Up page, there's lots of empty icons.

I highly recommend you don't make a second year, B-rank, or a third year S-rank. I won't be accepting any more of those.

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19832-kaonashi/ said:
@Kaonashi[/URL]; Are you... asking permission to join? There's still room. If you look on the Sign-Up page, there's lots of empty icons.
I highly recommend you don't make a second year, B-rank, or a third year S-rank. I won't be accepting any more of those.
Yes i am.

I did drop a post yesterday requesting for permission to join, but it seems that it got buried under the huge pile of replies posted after it >.<

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]

Congrats about becoming a part of your school committee!

If you ever need catching up, I'm sure someone can give you a summary.

But is this being considered as a resignation? D;

[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

TBH i don't want to resign and leave Lucia even before i have her went into a panic attack because it's going to be fun D:

But if i have missed a ton of thing and the pace is too fast to me, i'm afraid i have to :(

Okay, since we're whispering, I decided to keep Ozu and added a picture for her icon and her background ^.^ @Yuuki of the Strata just so you know when you get back on~

Suzuki Mine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4453-dead/ said:
@Dead[/URL] @Scribbly
Pssssst~

Trip's hair isn't red right now. She's kinda in disguise, which is why Leo hasn't recognized her yet.

Dun tell him though~
I'll edit when I get my hands on a PC, atm busy

*is done with her laptop*

Fuuuu

I've been spending all day trying to do some updates, and I think they're all done now

*internal screaming*

Anyways, hey all~!

Now I must work on some school work

AND work on cas and Angel heh

You can do eet~

;D

In the meantime, I'll continue to worry about myself as I suddenly purr "Mio caro Vanni~" while thinking of Trip and Leo things.

Maybe take a showah~

xD Thanks!

Almost there for school work anyways, two hours every day set aside so i don't fail DX

OMg xD

Take that shower xD

it's so hot here where i live as we're having a heat wave DX

(Can't freaking swim though DX)

So my friend gave me the wrong date. She's coming today. ( O _ O )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back