• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

The best ships go out with a bang~ <3

>Deidara logic

Knowing Kev, she'd ram her ship into the other when she knew it was a lost cause and then board the other.

'cause battle tactics!

xD

True that~ xD

Honestly, you're right

YoYo would be captive on the other and she would march over onto the other ship and claim her prize for herself xD

tumblr_ncy6gup14k1qj7095o1_400.gif

Honestly nah

That kid may be dense af

but he isn't dumb or weak

if you do say that, he may just rip your head from your shoulders

believe me, he has resting-bitch face, but he can show anger pretty well xD

That's the perfect picture Havoc~

Hey guys, I'm gonna quote everyone as soon as I make a quote tree. But this is what our student body looks like so far.

I see a patter of majority characters being second years.

I am going to set a rule now that I will not be accepting any more second years.

I will not be accepting any more S-Rank third years.

I will not be accepting any more B-Rank.

If your character's name is currently up there, you may chance their year and rank.

If I have missed your character, let me know so I can adjust accordingly.

Good, good~

Kev ain't the type to crush on a damsel in distress in the first place. |D

Welp, time to roll off to werk.

See ya guys later~

Haha! I figured

YoYo is hella determined to succeed~

Awe okie, try to have fun xD

Bu bye Suzu~

I think the chart looks amazing, Yuuki~

I really love it and Imma work on my characters so they can be done

@Ghost[/URL]
;3 No prob, he's just aug lovely

Mm It sounds like it does suit him better

Caspar kind of just like filling things with bullets, but only because a gun gives him a sense of power

HE IS THE MOM

Janus is momma of the group

I imagine Cas always saying "you're not my mom, I can eat five lollipops at once if i want to ;P"
Janus will always prefer the submachines, but use the others anyways

unless the situation would be better with others

maybe if he'll just keep one or two machine pistols in case he has to do closer combat :P

so a few of my characters went to the same highschool in their "normal" timeline, and they were a group of friends

janus participated in the trouble making

but they had someone else taking the roll of the mom

however since their small group doesnt have anyone like that, he'll step up

i think instead of not letting them do ridiculous things, because there's no way they'd listen, he'll help them get away with them instead xD

ALSOOOOO

do we want them to know each other already in the rp, which i demand we figure out how they met/became their trio, or are we having this for the future?

Ghost said:
ALSOOOOO
do we want them to know each other already in the rp, which i demand we figure out how they met/became their trio, or are we having this for the future?
Considering Casper and Kevin are 3rd years and Janus is a second year, I also demand you guys figure out how they became a trio. xD

And yes, they should know each other. o no

//pounds gravel

THE JUDGE HAS DECIDED. CASE DISMISSED.

Yes! I see Janus wielding those types of guns in all honesty XP

Yes! Janus would be more of Ill help you cover this up cause you're both idiots xD

I'm thinking Cas stole Maria from Leo once and was that kid who desperately kept running to avoid getting shot ehh? Therefore Cas is kind of hated xD But he himself is pretty handy with a gun

Okay the judge has decided let us commence!

Let me think as I'm eating dinner at the moment

Although Suzu is at work right now so we can only do so much

I can wait, it'll give me time to write a post :P

WELP

GOT A CALL ON THE WAY TO WORK

SAYING I DIDN'T HAVE TO COME IN YET

So I'm back for like an hour~

;D

I feel that Kev and Cas became friends 'cause Cas bothered Kev, knowing she was explosively reactive to his shenanigans.

And then they adopted Janus, who eventually took the Mom position due to both his slightly less chaotic nature and 'cause Kev said she wouldn't "cook and clean and shit" for either of them.

Which would lead into Cas calling Kev Dad and Kev getting super upset over it. xD

Oh dear sweet baby Jegus I don't think Cas would be alive anymore if he stole Maria.

He'd be six feet deep in sixty different bullet filled pieces.

Owlet said:
Yes! Janus would be more of Ill help you cover this up cause you're both idiots xD
I'm thinking Cas stole Maria from Leo once and was that kid who desperately kept running to avoid getting shot ehh? Therefore Cas is kind of hated xD But he himself is pretty handy with a gun

Okay the judge has decided let us commence!

Let me think as I'm eating dinner at the moment

Although Suzu is at work right now so we can only do so much
Just to let you know, if that happened.

Cass would be dead.

Let's not do that.

@Scribbly, the name of one of Leo's guns. He has twin revolvers named Dulce and Maria. Maria is the more trigger happy gun, and Dulce is the one that holds grudges. Leo would literally kill anyone that messed with his guns.

This is a golden rule.

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19593-scribbly/ said:
@Scribbly[/URL], the name of one of Leo's guns. He has twin revolvers named Dulce and Maria. Maria is the more trigger happy gun, and Dulce is the one that holds grudges. Leo would literally kill anyone that messed with his guns.
This is a golden rule.
Mental note to self; Don't mess with Leo's guns or else.

Mental note to Amiya; No promises.

I see! :D Thanks for clearance!

*has to learn a lot*

Another thing Karsten and Leo will debate over. I figured firearms are probably best pick for Karsten too.

You know how some teachers throw erasers at students to get them to listen up?

Leo shoots at them. xD

I WAS GOING TO GO SWIMMING BUT GUESS WHAT MY BODY HAD PLANNED THAT SAID NOPE

(you probably don't need to know)

@Yuuki of the Strata

That's probably a good idea

Like a I said, maybe he attempted to touch her or Dulce during class?

He learned his lesson

Holy frick, Cas would definitely be shot at for doing something in class seriously

Cas is especially known for his habit of falling asleep in a matter of seconds anywhere, anytime

I need to continue the plotting and working on him cause yeah xD

Sorry this too kind o long, dinner and a failed attempt at going swimming

How did cas and kev decide to adopt janus?? xD

"this ones cute i want him"

or maybe he somehow got dragged into a scheme and was like "since im involved im going to make SURE we don't get caught"

and from there he became their mommy

ANYWAYS

Sorry for the wait and without further ado

Sooo

I want to make something clear

Let's see, so Cas and Kev met in their first year at IGNITE right?

I was thinking their first year was pretty rocky as Cas would be annoying and hang around her a lot to get her to blow something up because he was a curious little shit

He himself treated everything as a game, and didn't really try as hard as he could, but was frustratingly talented with his abilities.It wasn't until Kev started mocking him and saying he could try harder at least cause. When Kev started to prove herself and started getting better than him, it was then when he actually pushed himself and butted heads with Kev. At least halfway through the year, the two would've grown on each other and became those troublemakers that were extremely notorious throughout the school. They were both still at each other's necks, though, but in a friendly kind of way because Cas was less of a lazy kid cause of her.

By the end of the year, as they headed to the sister academy, they would've grown pretty close to each other. Starting second year, they were on the look out for anything interesting and still jerks to each other (in a friendlier kind of way though). Then they met this kid, Janus! They adopted him cause he looked pretty promising and cute af. And since Janus was somehow involved in their shenanigans, he himself figured that he might as well make sure they got away with their prank. (Maybe they were the ones to blow up the cafeteria? *eyebrow wiggles*) Anyways, janus became the 'Mommy' of the group who helped the two devilish second years (at the time) get away with everything they were doing. Kev became the 'dad' cause she didn't want to "cook and clean and shit". This was a huge inside joke as Caspar always made fun of her because of it. The rest of the year went along swell as the trio got away with most of their pranks.

Third year for Kev and Cas and second for janus rolls around and now we're here??

Let me know what cha think! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back