• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

Scribbly said:
"OMG HE SLAPPED HIM" - "but he saved us"
dillemmaaa
Can it REALLY be called "saving them" when Leo left a Kevyn on the verge of exploding in the same dorm as them?

Legit, I'm actually scared for the girls.

Cas's proposition would've been enough to edge Kev down, but then Leo came in, threw her friend around, fwapped her upside the head and dragged Cas off.

And I'm kinda afraid to post

'cause I'm afraid of what she'll do

Legit legit I've got fuckin' tears in my eyes from the sheer amount of frustration Kev is feeling right now. D;

[isolates herself in a corner to try and formulate something before she goes back to work]

crying im missing out on so much

soon

sooooooooooon

Ghost said:
crying im missing out on so much
soon

sooooooooooon
I feel you- I'm almost finished with my characters, but with everything going I'm just trying to catch up on the RP, let alone insert them into the swing of things....

Anywho, how's everyone doing this evening?

Update: Profiles are finally finished! going to see about doing an opening post, provided that I don't doze off first...

@Suzuki Mine, at the time I posted that, I think Yuuki hadn't written her message yet :P So I did not know he was gonna leave the girls to her mercy after telling her off! I'm a bit scared on the first year's behalf as well! hahhaha

Welp, gg. My one hour of sleep had affected that Leo post. I totally forgot the door was closed behind Millie and Amiya. This means that pretty much everything after Leo noticing it was Cas going inside the girl's dorm is now invalid. Do you guys want me to delete and post something else or keep as is?

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]Welp, gg. My one hour of sleep had affected that Leo post. I totally forgot the door was closed behind Millie and Amiya. This means that pretty much everything after Leo noticing it was Cas going inside the girl's dorm is now invalid. Do you guys want me to delete and post something else or keep as is?

[/QUOTE]
Well, if you want a choice, it's whichever way that will save Emily and Amiya, you don't have to delete the post but maybe just edit out the part with Mr. Leo coming into the room and replace it? It's not too late to change? >v>;;

@Yuuki of the Strata

Really, all that would be affected by it is the addition of Leo acting directly on the spoken threats.

I'm sure teachers have All Keys - 'cause military-esque school says FUCK YOU to full-on privacy - so he could enter the dorm and toss Cas out without a problem.

And he can have a staredown with Kevyn, whom would've started reacting to Cas getting thrown around.

And possibru Leo would've noticed the tense atmosphere in the room and just assumed Kev used INTIMIDATE on the first years.

And then whap her for it.

So in the end nothing much would have to change~

Also @Dead

Kevyn doesn't have explosive supplies in her room, just a blanket with explosions on it. xD

I'll edit it in a bit. Again, I only got only a couple hours of sleep before work. x____x;;

HIII

Sorry I haven't really been talking

just busy

helping make favors for my brother's birthday hes so freaking spoiled I never had as many parties lol

ALSO

cleaning

but anythings better than working I guess???

xD

Luckily I actually get out of work before the sun goes all the way down today.

Normally I'm walking home past all the bars and stuff at like 10:30 at night.

It also means I'll be able to work on a post when I get home as opposed to being dead tired~

Ah ^u^

Coolio

10:30? Geez

Yay! I'll just be here working on whatever school work I've got left

Schools starts earlier this year for me, before memorial day

*sigh*

ALSO trying to fix some coding I messed up

I think I got it now, so I'll be done with that

Also gotta work on a post for Yoyo

Sorry I haven't fixed my post yet.

My chest has been hurting all day and it makes me feel tired and sick.

LIKE I SAID IM REALLY SORRY IM SO BUSY BUT I SHOULD HAVE MUCH MORE FREEDOM TOMORROW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back