• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

@Owlet; I think you mean chew Cas out. What you said has... a completely different meaning. xD ;;

Also, permission to pistolwhip Cas into shape? Because Leo isn't just a man of stern talks. Juuuuust sayin'.

My Damn autocorrect omg

I changed it to rat

Pistol whip him!

Though it would be like hitting a little girllll

I'm laughing too much. xD

I JUST NEED PERMISSION BECAUSE LEO FIRMLY BELIEVES IN PHYSICAL SCOLDING.

Okay cool.

Not Millie losing vibes.

But still. xD

I'll be working on a post soon.

I'm pretty sure Cas would've been disciplined like that before

Considering he's been in a few sticky situations

lol XP

I find this so funny lol

Would you guys believe I bought a kazoo on a whim

Cause I did

My question is would Cas be knocked out???

If rather he not so he can complain lol

I AWAIT YOUR POST

I remembered that I was going to do something with Dulce and Maria during Leo's class. So I kinda need to have them hidden for the time being. xD

I loved it nonetheless!!! Mr. Leo busting into the room and throwing Cas was hilarious even with his comment made me die XDD

Mr. Leo surely saved Amiya's arse ;w;

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]I remembered that I was going to do something with Dulce and Maria during Leo's class. So I kinda need to have them hidden for the time being. xD

[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda scared at what Mr. Leo may do owo;;

Just to let you guys know, I think I mentioned this but-- I'm going to wait till every character accepted has posted at least once before time skipping.

Does that sound fair? We can tie up interactions in that meantime.

AH

Oh my glob!

Cas is going to die

Omg

I need to re read it cause I loved it

I cant write a reply yet since we're on a hunt for nerf guns for my bros bday party

Sounds fair!! I think it would be great if all chars at least have a chance to introduce themselves even if it is just by describing how they sit through the opening ceremony. It gives you a feel about them. It's smart!

Yep yep!

And for now, keep posting as you are. Don't worry about an upcoming time skip, considering you guys have a whole IC day to play out. Surely some fun things can happen.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]Just to let you guys know, I think I mentioned this but-- I'm going to wait till every character accepted has posted at least once before time skipping.
Does that sound fair? We can tie up interactions in that meantime.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds fair to me and everyone else ^^

I don't mind!

I'm going to finish up Angel when I get home

I'm just slowly dying trying to think of something to make Cas say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back