• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19593-scribbly/ said:
@Scribbly[/URL]; someone else previously asked about Energy Absorption and I had to decline the power. As much as I really do love that power, the energy they would be absorbing would be considered chi, or someone's essence. And technically that's a life steal, even if it is harmless to the target. I had made a rule against those kinds of powers.
Oh, yeah, sure. Thought it would be a nice fit with Kevyn's explosion. I try thinking of something else. I don't think he would actually be targetting people, rather what is "in the air", electrical charges and such. I'll come up with something else. Hopefully.

latest

okay so i'll post it here, and in my cs, i think that's what you meant.@Yuuki of the Strata

Pffffft! Looking at Trip's post this morning, I'm surprised it actually sounds alright.

I fell asleep like three times while writing it up. xD

XDD

I kinda drifted off while working on Cas so

I didn't finish XP

I've been working on my character themes and this is Cas's cause I was looking at colors

?????? ?????? ????????

shishio_satsuki_sensei___hirunaka_no_ryuusei_by_meroo501-d6zbrgm.gif

"Lorem ipsum ac integer lacus etiam ultrices, cubilia conubia ullamcorper nisi varius purus," metus turpis laoreet fringilla ultricies conubia volutpat aliquam molestie ad tellus vehicula conubia ligula turpis malesuada aptent imperdiet.

'Donec luctus quisque sagittis suscipit nunc libero sit turpis sed consequat neque quisque dui, fermentum semper tellus tincidunt aliquam commodo pulvinar rutrum etiam placerat aenean.'

Nec himenaeos curabitur nam tellus eleifend morbi sed ullamcorper egestas molestie nibh, posuere metus augue ut nisl pellentesque quisque nulla pharetra ultricies potenti, mollis suspendisse blandit eget augue nunc potenti nec maecenas pharetra.

Cras molestie ullamcorper aenean tristique feugiat pharetra ultricies, quam etiam feugiat congue habitant lorem nisl urna, vulputate dapibus per nisi viverra pulvinar posuere vehicula facilisis convallis aliquam.

Dictumst senectus mollis nisi iaculis blandit pulvinar est, taciti hendrerit taciti dolor lobortis accumsan conubia lorem, donec ut ante nullam lectus consectetur.

XP

Thank you!

I love the headers you create, honestly

If I had photo shop skills, I would be making one too, but alas, I do not XPP

B'aww, thank you~ <3

I'm still trying to figure out all the things I can do on RPN graphics-wise.

Yuuki's been at it a little longer than me so her graphics blend with the elements of the site WAY better than mine do. D;

>u<

Mhmm~

You still do really well, though~! I wish I could, but I get confuzzled by tabs

Yuuki's coding is like flawless it seems

I can't even do tabs right, sooooo

yeah XP

Oh lawd dun even get me started on the coding!

The opportunity to make things so damn pretty is vast, but some of the way the site handles the coding can make you go insane.

I've watched it happen to Yuuki. xD

I might start messing around with a bit of it for posts though; at least in the hours I have before work.

Gotta do the Red Queen and the Queen of the School justice.

Remmy'll just be happy with what he gets 'cause he's chill like that.

Though he might ask for more colors. xD

mhmm~

When i started working on Yoyo's skelly, everything was duplicating itself and i didn't know where to fix it

I was like, fuck it and just leave it

Yuuki, like a dang superhero, saved it

Although, I feel like it wasn't as bad as it could be

Yup!

Sounds lovely XP

Remmy super sweet, xD

LOTS OF COLORS

I'm working on Angel's theme now because why not

I don't have much inspiration to start writing bios, so maybe soonish

Owlet said:
>u<
Mhmm~

You still do really well, though~! I wish I could, but I get confuzzled by tabs

Yuuki's coding is like flawless it seems

I can't even do tabs right, sooooo

yeah XP
Flawless?

Flawless?

FLAWLESS? LOL.

omg, no. It's taken practice and a whole lot of headache. I messed up so bad on the cs codes here, I had to redo them! xD

@Yuuki of the Strata

XP

Still, you do an AMAZING JOB

AMAZING

Your hard work always seems worth it honestly

HAHA

I finished Angel's theme and now I must finish both Angel's and Cas's skellys!

Anyways here's her theme

? ????????? ? ??????? ? ???????? ?

tumblr_inline_n2pbvtdjbs1rm1bh4.png

"Lorem ipsum ac integer lacus etiam ultrices, cubilia conubia ullamcorper nisi varius purus," metus turpis laoreet fringilla ultricies conubia volutpat aliquam molestie ad tellus vehicula conubia ligula turpis malesuada aptent imperdiet.

'Donec luctus quisque sagittis suscipit nunc libero sit turpis sed consequat neque quisque dui, fermentum semper tellus tincidunt aliquam commodo pulvinar rutrum etiam placerat aenean.'

Nec himenaeos curabitur nam tellus eleifend morbi sed ullamcorper egestas molestie nibh, posuere metus augue ut nisl pellentesque quisque nulla pharetra ultricies potenti, mollis suspendisse blandit eget augue nunc potenti nec maecenas pharetra.

Cras molestie ullamcorper aenean tristique feugiat pharetra ultricies, quam etiam feugiat congue habitant lorem nisl urna, vulputate dapibus per nisi viverra pulvinar posuere vehicula facilisis convallis aliquam.

Dictumst senectus mollis nisi iaculis blandit pulvinar est, taciti hendrerit taciti dolor lobortis accumsan conubia lorem, donec ut ante nullam lectus consectetur.

>:c sorry I'm so slow on replies ya'll, North Carolina is draining all my energy. We just moved hotels and my room is literally the size of a closet :'( not to mention the computer I was using broke, so now I'm forced to make all replies on my IPad >. > it's just so inconvenient on mobile. I'll get to writing though!

@Yuuki of the Strata Im such a dummy >.< I forgot to save the picture in my CS! It's up now though, just so you know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back