• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic −D⇡L⇣GENCE OOC

I was thinking of Cas, being the punk he is, would've snuck into the girl's dorm, disguised~

And then we'll see where it'll go

"Hey, that's just how I roll~ Always in the face of danger, and FIGHT THE SYSTEM~!"

He has many death wishes, but he's got plans for everything no matter how messy they may be

*giggling turns into manical laughing and crying*

Cas: "Come on, Kev~ Maybe it ain't so bad, but seriously, that's a little weird guys."

Cas: "Haha, that's real tasteful, Dynamite~!" *Casper runs after Kev and jumps on her back*

Very xD

I have such an annoying, loud baby XP

Bro

Bro

Bro

We should have peeps suggest things for this.

'cause I think they'd gain their name via popular mention from the student body as opposed to naming themselves.

Also, if I suddenly disappear for a bit, I might've fallen asleep 'cause afternoon sun is OP. DX

YO, yes bro yes

THEN they would definitely have a reputation xD

Okie dokes~

I might to at any time, but Imma stay up

[media]

[/media]
IMAGINE IF THIS WAS CAS AND KEV'S SONG

IMAGINE

IMAGINE SEEING CAS'S SOFT SIDE WHEN HE SINGS THIS OMG

@Suzuki Mine

SUZUUU

*evil laughing*

Coz this is also slowly killing me

I ain't going down by myself

XP

@Genieva Von Bubbles; for Ciel, could you link a still picture so I can make an icon?

Btw, that means he's accepted. xD

@Clear Water; I think somewhere you mentioned you posted a still picture of your character Ruth? I don't see it. Dx

Also accepted, btw.

@clarinetti; Just to be clear, you're still working on Caroline, yes?

@Kaonashi; before you get too far, I wanted to make a note on your power. As really creative and interesting as it is (and I sincerely mean this. I like the concept), I don't think it would quite fit here. All powers are either mental or biological, and thus come from each individual. There really wouldn't be any boosting them, per se.

Also, there is no E Rank. There is D Rank and Unranked.

@Scribbly; someone else previously asked about Energy Absorption and I had to decline the power. As much as I really do love that power, the energy they would be absorbing would be considered chi, or someone's essence. And technically that's a life steal, even if it is harmless to the target. I had made a rule against those kinds of powers.

HUAH.

I THINK I FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON PROFILES.

Now I need to post.

Also, GAIZ. I KNOW YOU GUYS REACHED YOUR THREE CHARACTER LIMIT. >8U

I wanna see active posts with them.

//crosses arms

Don't make me throw in Leo and Nadine's Boot Camp.

You don't know Nadine now, but you will eventually.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]
I can keep her in the rp, and you can jump in whenever you have the time to rp? I really don't think it would be too hard to incorporate her into things.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot!

She's avoiding interacting with people as much as she could so that could serve as some kind of explanation.

I would love it more if you could mention a shy girl in the class or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back