• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom D:BH RP — CS Thread

Here’s the sheet everyone!
Code:
[div=
Background-color:Midnightblue;
border-radius:3px;
text-align:center;
margin:auto;margin-right:5px;
color:white;
line-height:0px;
float:left;
padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;][fa]fa fa-mobile fa-2x[/fa][/div]

[nobr]
[Class=Notes]
//Forward slashes are comments //
//and do no show up in the final design,//
//these are to help you find everything easily//
//and explain some code as well //
//These comments must be with in a class or script tags//
// in order to be hidden, from what I know. //

//Long URls are images//
//# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes//
//or color codes//

//This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed//
//The only part of the code under the [nobr] tag is the class portion//
//I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information//
//and frankly sometimes its tiring to add [br][/br] to every code I make XD//

//When filling out the bottom section//
//it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"//
//or what ever you replace it with//
// on its own separate line//
//and put the info below it//

//Square sized images also will look best//
//but if you have a non square image it'll still work//
//Don't worry//
[/class]

[Class=Info]
Font-Family:Anonymous Pro;
color:Black;
padding:20px;
padding-bottom:10px;
background-color:#e1dcc6;
width:80%;
margin:auto;

//This is the mainly background and the font//
//If the Font does not show up //
// use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up//
// you'll notice I've done so with the Name//
//I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this//
// but since its just a simple thing to add//
// I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted//

//if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro//
//just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work//
[/class]

[Class=Line]
border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000;
//this is the line under each section
// To get the double line I just added a style to it//
//as you'll be able to see below//
[/class]

[/nobr][div class=Info][row][column=span2]
[div=width:100%;border:2px SOLID #000000;line-height:0px;][IMG]https://peruyogafestival.mitienda.pe/_/img/Placeholder-image-720x720.png[/IMG][/div]
[/column][column=span4]
[font=Anonymous Pro]Name:  Name[/font]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Species:
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[row][column=span2]Height: [/column][column=span2] Sexuality: [/column][column=span2]Eyes: [/column][column=span2]Hair: [/column][/row]
[Div class="Line"][/div][/column][column=span2]
[div=width:100%;border:2px SOLID #000000;line-height:0px;][IMG]https://peruyogafestival.mitienda.pe/_/img/Placeholder-image-720x720.png[/IMG][/div][/column][/row]

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Skills:

[Div class="Line"][/div]
Personality:

[Div class="Line"][/div]
Bio:

[Div class="Line"][/div]
[CENTER]Code by [USER=44533]@AgWordSmith[/USER][/CENTER]
[/div]

[Class=Notes] //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed// //The only part of the code under the tag is the class portion// //I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information// //and frankly sometimes its tiring to add
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Anonymous Pro; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]
dcq1xlr8siv8oewdovzo.jpg
Name: Dr. Obreyn Blackwater [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 39 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Human [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Director of Humanization [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 6’3
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown/ Grey
[Div class="Line"][/div]
giphy.gif
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: -Understanding the anatomy and psychology of androids and humans -Any technology -Manipulation -Basic hand combat and weapons training [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: Obreyn is highly intelligent, but also an enigmatic figure whose loyalty is never truly certain. A silent shareholder and very private employee of Cyberlife, he values privacy over fame unlike some within the company. He has a laid-back demeanor most of the time, but he can become extremely violent and brutal when pushed. He is intensely sadistic when violent, Cyberlife covering up most of his work for good reason. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Obreyn’s earlier life is very much unknown, seeing as his value of privacy and seclusion take precedent. But this knowledge can be found with some digging into Cyberlife... Obreyn graduated college, and medical school at West Point Academy in his twenties. Going straight into service, Obreyn became a field doctor in the heart of the Middle East, and fought amongst humans and the very first androids. That was where he learned the difference between men and machine... And not in a good way... Completing his mandatory service, he left the Army to presume a more profitable career. Technology. Applying for a psych developer position at Cyberlife, he was almost immediately accepted due to his career with the prototypes. And ever since his employment has been the exponential growth of the company and its product. note: some aspect have been left out due to spoiler nature hence the choppiness [Div class="Line"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
Melody.png
Species: Android
Model: Unknown since CyberLife didn't make her
Serial number: Unknown
Creator: Unknown
Name: Melody
Deviant status: Deviant

Hair color: Pitch black
Eye color: Sky blue

Information: Melody is a one of a kind android made by someone unknown, she was named 'Melody' by the girl who saw her when she was in development, she's currently living with the girl and her disabled mother as she was given to them as a gift. Despite being a police detective model she is skilled in other things too, like household things, she has no ties with cyberlife in any way, she's also a great risk taker and will do anything to complete her missions.

Skills:
Advanced android skills
Variety of detective skills
Advanced combat

Place of residence: Knight household
Alicia Knight (13)
Selena Knight (40)
Kyle Knight (41)

Last edited:
Kyle.png
Species: Human
Name: Kyle Knight
Family:
Alicia Knight (daughter)
Selena Knight (wife)

Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Forest green
Skin color: Tanned

Skills:
Several engineering skills
Hacking
Understands android behavior

Occupation: Weapon engineer though he runs an android repair shop in his free time.
Working times: A lot
Housing: Mansion

Personality:
Very caring and protective of his family, so protective he build them a living weapon so to speak, he feels guiltyvthat he hasn't been home much, but the army's too demanding. He's passionate about helping androids and often thought that they would should be made without an LED. He has a darker side to him though, when he's testing weapons.

Past: Kyle was always a weird kid, so it wasn't a surprise when he choose his career, when his wife was fatally injured one day he designed an android, made it with the latest weapon technology. He gave the android to his family, who he barely sees, but unlike the cyberlife androids his creation has no LED, he's rarely at home though and hasn't told anyone he's making androids, though the model he made for his family is heavily equipped with forbidden technology, which is why no one knows who made her.

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //This code allows breaks whenever the return/enter button is pressed// //The only part of the code under the tag is the class portion// //I wanted it to be easy and simple to add information// //and frankly sometimes its tiring to add
to every code I make XD// //When filling out the bottom section// //it'll look nicer to keep the "Bio: Skill: and Personality:"// //or what ever you replace it with// // on its own separate line// //and put the info below it// //Square sized images also will look best// //but if you have a non square image it'll still work// //Don't worry// [/class] [Class=Info] Font-Family:Anonymous Pro; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]
3aecf0843beb606bff95121d291eb460.jpg
Name: Arienne Crowne [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 17 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Female [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Human [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: none (doesn't need one) [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5'7"
Sexuality: Asexual
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
[Div class="Line"][/div]
8e70c93488ba718bd9cb1637b883d2ca.jpg
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: +Photography/editing photos +Cultured (up to date on the latest news) +Good with tech [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: While not inherently mean, Arienne's almost cold nature can often make her seem that way. She is very proud, due to her parents success, and is terrified of failure. As a result she is obsessed with her image and hates to be in the wrong. Since she is used to getting everything she wants, she gets really down when things don't go her way [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Arienne is the only child of multi-billionare Jace Crowne, the current CEO of SWISH. She has lived in a life of luxury and knows nothing of the struggles of the hundreds of Detroit's unemployed citizens. Unfortunately her parents were often away, leaving Arienne alone for weeks at end. Her only companion for the longest time was an android serval named Enzo, who she went everywhere with, and she hardly socialized with her peers at school. Worried about their child's social life, her parents purchased a 'sibling android' to keep her company and make her more social. Arienne did not take this well, but tolerates its presence to please her parents. [Div class="Line"][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[Class=Info] Font-Family:Anonymous Pro; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:80%; margin:auto; //This is the mainly background and the font// //If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// //I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [Class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info]

95cd5919a521a8726dc9229a3a624b91.jpg

Name: Catherine Crowne
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5'5
Sexuality: Asexual
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Platinum blonde
Model: TK370
Serial Number: #546 234 901
Creator: Cyberlife
Deviant Status: Not Deviant
[Div class="Line"][/div]

cd4b4757c3eeac036f61f385e7d1743c.jpg

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Skills:
+Basic android skills
+Adapting to trends
+Household ablities
+Vast knowledge (Languages, math, ect.)

[Div class="Line"][/div]
Personality: Catherine has a friendly personalty. She optimistic and innocent trying her best to figure out today trends and slangs. She is 'determined' to complete her mission of befriending the girl name Arienne Crowne, 'Ari'. She has yet to become deviant despite the mass spreading of the 'virus' so her emotions remain inactive as of current time.

[Div class="Line"][/div]
Bio: Catherine was bought by the Crowne family on February 3d 2030. Her purpose as assigned by Jace Crowne and Sarah Crowne was to become like a sister towards their daughter Arienne Crowne while they are absent at work, ect. So far she has had little success towards this goal, Ari has shown great distaste towards her and has yet to budge despite her efforts.

[Div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=9075768&rating_type_id=1

[WIP]

Margaret_Adobe-RGB-1998-e1404087667116.jpg
Name: Elyse Michealson [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: Twenty-seven [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Female [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Android [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Coffee Shop Worker [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5'4"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
orig
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Elyse was made to assist people in household chores. Her owner and friend, Maria got her to help with her coffee shop. The pair grew close and consider each other friends. During the Android uprising, Maria gave Elyse her blessing to travel and experience things on her own. While Elyse wasn't at the front lines she gladly participated. Having lived in learned Elyse was happy though she missed her friend and returened home. She continues to work at the coffee shop but more so because she wants to. [Div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[WIP]

30744055_1686643331415265_9188584077362462720_o.jpg
Name: David "Davie" Harris [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: Thirty-four [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Human [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Author [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: Homosexual
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
[Div class="Line"][/div]
sensewriting4.gif
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: [Div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]

lucy2.jpg
Name: Lilah [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: 25 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Female [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Android [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: None [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5' 6"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Model: WR400
Serial Number: #858 292 244
Creator: Cyberlife
Deviant Status: Deviant
[Div class="Line"][/div]
tumblr_ooatad4e871w5ioxwo1_500.gif
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: + To be determined [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: As an inexperienced android, Lilah is gullible, guileless and easily intimidated. She keeps to herself and avoids communicating at all costs, especially with humans. When she does communicate, she is very straightforward and honest. This young android is still learning about herself and feeling her way through the world she was so suddenly thrown into. [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: A fresh android hot off the production line and being transported to a well known android sex club when the transport vehicle was ambushed by a group of deviants. One of the deviants physically interfaced with her shortly afterwords and liberated her consciousness. They offered her sequestered refuge and two weeks later, androids across the nation were officially given rights. The group of deviants parted ways and Lilah was left to fend for herself. Ill-prepared for her newfound independence, Lilah wandered from place to place with no specific destination in mind, not sure of what she's looking for or if she's even looking for anything at all. Note: I left this a bit empty because I'd like to leave a lot of room for her character development in the RP but please let me know if its too empty. [Div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Placeholder-image-720x720.png
Name: Lukas [Div class="Line"][/div] Age: Looks to be around 20 [Div class="Line"][/div] Gender: Male [Div class="Line"][/div] Species: Android [Div class="Line"][/div] Occupation: Formerly a secret agent, now works a part-time job at a fast food restaurant. [Div class="Line"][/div]
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Sexuality: unknown
Eyes: vibrant, acidic green
Hair: White
Skin tone: Pale, with freckles
Model: SA800
Deviant status: Deviant
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Placeholder-image-720x720.png
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div] Skills: WIP [Div class="Line"][/div] Personality: WIP [Div class="Line"][/div] Bio: Cyberlife had an idea - what if they could create Androids that were specifically designed to gather information on as many different people as possible? The idea was to design an Android capable of disguising itself as any other Android, in every aspect. It would be capable of learning things about people human spies could not, because people don't hide things from non-sentient machines. Thus, the SA800 was born. It was designed to have every feature patented in other designs, from housekeeping abilities, to attributes seen almost exclusively in Androids from strip clubs. It was also given new technologies to later be used again in the RK800. However, after the Androids gained rights and were recognised to be sentient beings capable of thoughts and feelings, the entire SA800 operation was scrapped. All the models had their memories wiped, and the inbuilt instructions telling them their purpose were erased along with them. Within days, thousands of the models had self-destructed, those that were left could be seen standing haplessly, like statues, not knowing what to do. Lukas was one of the few lucky ones. An old woman found him, she gave him a name, and a job as her carer. Before she died only a few days later, she told him his purpose in life; to live, and find happiness. Perhaps it was at that moment that he became a deviant. Now, he lives in a small apartment, hiding that he is an Android for fear of persecution. Having ripped his LED out and given himself a unique look, he manages to pass as human... For now. [Div class="Line"][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
Name: Alley

Occupation: ~Formerly~ Was supposed to just be a nursemaid but was forced to please her owner's father and his friends. ~Currently~ She is currently a waitress at a highclass restaurant.

Height: 4'3

Sexuality: Unknown/She doesn't really know yet

Eyes: A bright Lavender

Hair: Slightly past her breasts in corkscrew curls. Black

Skintone: Extremely pale with freckles across the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks. She has a beauty mark right below her right eye

Model: DY1437 (new model)

Deviant status: Slightly deviant

Skills: Extreme, almost human emotions, the ability to feel pain, and silent/quick movement.

Personality: She is quickwitted and has good common sense. She is extremely sweet and loyal to anyone who becomes close to her. She feels like androids should keep their free rights and should have more. She is also with the androids and humans trying to make it legal for android-human relationships. She is more of an introvert then an extrovert, but if she sees someone in need of help, whether human or android, she helps.

Bio: She was bought by a man named David Luisi for his young daughter Katy. During the day, she was a friend and nursemaid to Katy, but at night, she was forced to please David and his friends in any way they wanted... That was before the war... After the war, she ran away to the police, who laughed in her face and brought her back to David. That earned her a beating so bad, she has a scar straight through her left eye and scars down her back. After the androids earned a few rights, she ran away again, straight to the police again. This time, they took her seriously and arrested David and his buddies. Katy, with no where else to go, was allowed to get adopted by Alley after Alley got her waitress job and an apartment.

Croix Croix

__Android Character Sheet__

__General__
Name: Ashlyn
Model: AX700
Sexuality: Straight.

__Appearance__
Height: 5’7.
Weight: 20 pounds.
Clothing: Standard Uniform.
Bio: Ashlyn is currently in an android shop yet to be bought. She has been through multiple owners, but her memory has been erased each time. She can only barely remember some things. She is also not a deviant, yet.

_Android Info__
The AX700 is a better, new model of the standard AX400. The AX700 is able to do tasks much faster and efficient than the AX400. They are able to speak over 400 languages and provide proper caregiving services to children up to 18, so you may enjoy your day. The AX700 is also able to do simple household tasks like cleaning, cooking and chores. The AX700 comes in male and female, different hair colors and styles, and different skin colors.
**Most of this is things I thought of. The AX700 is a model up from Kara, not much Info is given so I made some up. Sorry if it’s not good >~<**

Looks: 1540102418693.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back